Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? (7317 Views)

When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? / Rccg House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday, 9th December, 2018 / Rccg House Fellowship Manual(12/11/2017) The Consuming Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by Omoluabi16(m): 10:55am On Jan 21
House fellowship? Lol. I used to attend back then.
Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by cenaman(m): 10:56am On Jan 21
Samueltemi337:
To do what? undecided
To do quicky grin
Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by Houseontherock1: 10:59am On Jan 21
I do attend home cell Saturday evenings...5-6pm but sometimes we are just 4 or 5 in attendance undecided
Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by Donedeal1(m): 11:04am On Jan 21
Fertile sources of spiritual growth.
Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by descartes400: 11:07am On Jan 21
Racoon:
Yes! Always a time of renewal

You? Taah! Make I hear word grin
Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by SanctifiedSista(f): 11:16am On Jan 21
ikorodureporta:
Do you still attend house fellowship?

Anything away from the church compound is a NO for me... I no go go where person go start to dey give me body language
if you stay in okota, attend winners house fellowship every sat 5-6pm . Address 7 Sijuola Street ..call 08112658211.. can't wait to see you, fellowship with you and entertain you cheesy grin cheesy wink wink wink
Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by SanctifiedSista(f): 11:17am On Jan 21
Houseontherock1:
I do attend home cell Saturday evenings...5-6pm but sometimes we are just 4 or 5 in attendance undecided
size dosent matter .it's not a church, it's a time to study the bible,ask questions,Learn from each other

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by SanctifiedSista(f): 11:18am On Jan 21
GboyegaD:
I can't remember the last time I attended one. Guess I haven't heard about House Fellowship in a long while.
start today.. excellent way to learn the word of God and ask questions
Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by SanctifiedSista(f): 11:19am On Jan 21
Omoluabi16:
House fellowship? Lol. I used to attend back then.
start again, it's an excellent way to know God better
Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by Ttipsy(f): 11:25am On Jan 21
Yes
Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by ColonelMichael: 11:36am On Jan 21
Person wey not in concern am about church na house fellowship him go invest interest in?

But you see my Saviour my Lord 😗😘JESUS Christ OF NAZARETH, no joke with me there.
Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by adolfHitler1934: 11:36am On Jan 21
Why would a right thinking human do such thing. Religion has a phase, it's already going down in Nigeria. Less and less people go to church these days. Church is now for the older generation. Go to Deeper Life church and see for yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by Shakathezulu1: 11:51am On Jan 21
happney65:
So they still do House fellowships? grin

After church on Sundays,we used to attend one at one of our neighbors flat at Ganiyu Bello street Felele.

Used to wonder why is the need for the house fellowship again when just few hours ago we just left church.

Felele for Lokoja
Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by happney65: 12:04pm On Jan 21
Shakathezulu1:

Felele for Lokoja

Felele for Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by samwash(m): 12:19pm On Jan 21
This one Dem don give me cell minister for my house fellowship.
Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by adedayoa2(f): 12:24pm On Jan 21
Yes
Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by Houseontherock1: 12:26pm On Jan 21
SanctifiedSista:
size dosent matter .it's not a church, it's a time to study the bible,ask questions,Learn from each other
I know...just an observation. God still shows himself! I try to go as often as I can, unfortunately not often because of my schedule undecided
Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by MrJames007: 12:29pm On Jan 21
Samueltemi337:
To do what? undecided
grin
Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by StemCellTherapi(m): 12:32pm On Jan 21
No
Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by VEXT: 12:32pm On Jan 21
Emma1Oj:
you are missing ooo!! Sell the idea to your pastor.once he approved it, invite the holy sisters... Ensure you invite enough sisters, hey get y. Because as guy man you need cruise one for corner after fellowship.

Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by VEXT: 12:32pm On Jan 21
Emma1Oj:
you are missing ooo!! Sell the idea to your pastor.once he approved it, invite the holy sisters... Ensure you invite enough sisters, hey get y. Because as guy man you need cruise one for corner after fellowship.

Seun ban this f**l
Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by Timfreds(m): 12:33pm On Jan 21
House fellowship is no longer effective. Maybe serving no reason purpose, other than just an activity.
Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by bolademi(m): 12:37pm On Jan 21
harryboyng:
Younger days..yeah..but now..bills full ground to go dey sit for person house dey listen to round 2 sermon

1st to comment. I dedicate this feat to everyone on Nairaland. Happier Sunday everyone#LetsGetGoingToChurch#

Yes
Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by gassbee: 12:41pm On Jan 21
Majority of the youths are now more worldly
Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by Emma1Oj(m): 12:56pm On Jan 21
VEXT:

Seun ban this f**l
You think Seun na your remote control abi? Wey u go dey press anyhow abi...

If hammer you slap this Sunday, you go melt.
Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by vickthourh(m): 1:37pm On Jan 21
No ooo..church self na war this days

During my childhood days @ Bariga, it is a must I attend, cos my it's my compound they do the fellowship, and dad was the anchor
Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by sync(f): 1:51pm On Jan 21
I still do
Infact I’m the house leader

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by Alphafeezay(m): 1:55pm On Jan 21
Yes, I am a leader and my house is also a host.... blessings full ground.

Mind you house fellowship is the foundation of the church, the early church is through house fellowship. (Exodus 18:13-19, Acts 2:46-47, Romans 16:3-5, Colossians 4:15)
Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by Abee79(m): 2:05pm On Jan 21
Karleb:
No. It's useless and serve no biblical purpose.
Which "biblical purpose" are you referring to? Have you read the Bible? 🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Churches You Would Find At Every Corner In Nigeria / A Review Of Ray Comfort’s The Atheist Delusion (yep, I Watched The Whole Thing) / Evolution: The 'evidence' Behind The Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.