Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! (9792 Views)

Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu / Saraki’s Poor Defence: Why He Should Resign Or Be Impeached / President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by onchefx: 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2011
IF U EVER  Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! YOU ARE  CAPITAL FOOL,IS HE THE ONE KILLING THE INNOCENT PEOPLE WE ARE TOO WEAK,because BOKO HARAM  HAS JUST UNLEASHED A LITTLE TERROR ON NIGERIA WE ARE FOOLISHLY SAYING THAT GEJ SHOULD RESIGN,LOOK HERE,GEJ SHOULD SMOKE THOSE NORTHERN CARTEL OUT OF THEIR HOLE,HE SHOULD START DEALING WITH THOSE GUY,IS HE AFRAID OF CIVIL WAR.WHAT IS HAPPENING IS IT NOT MOR THAN CIVIL WAR ALREADY,SEE WHEN E SET E!! WE GO DO AM
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by Afam4eva(m): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2011
Orikinla:

He can rise up to the challenges and excel.

Let him face his trials.

He  doesn't seem to be doing anything. Thousands of people have dies already. Should we wait till a whole state is wiped off. Your comment is ridiculous to say the least.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by Afam4eva(m): 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2011
onchefx:

IF U EVER  Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! YOU ARE  CAPITAL FOOL,IS HE THE ONE KILLING THE INNOCENT PEOPLE WE ARE TOO WEAK,because BOKO HARAM  HAS JUST UNLEASHED A LITTLE TERROR ON NIGERIA WE ARE FOOLISHLY SAYING THAT GEJ SHOULD RESIGN,LOOK HERE,GEJ SHOULD SMOKE THOSE NORTHERN CARTEL OUT OF THEIR HOLE,HE SHOULD START DEALING WITH THOSE GUY,IS HE AFRAID OF CIVIL WAR.WHAT IS HAPPENING IS IT NOT MOR THAN CIVIL WAR ALREADY,SEE WHEN E SET E!! WE GO DO AM    

Check yourself well. You're actually the fool here. I guess you didn't know that the president is the chief security officer of the country and he his responsible for the protection of lives of Nigeria whether directly or otherwise.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by Kobojunkie: 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2011
godman01:

If he resigns, who should take over?

Who did Jonathan Goodluck select as the one to take over should he kaput?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by Afam4eva(m): 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Who did Jonathan Goodluck select as the one to take over should he kaput?

I think they're both failures. A deputy can only be as good as the number 1 citizen himself.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2011
@OP, No offense intended, and i seriously hope that none would be taken. i'd say you're stupid to think that the president would resign, even if boko-haram kill his wife and kids he won't resign! THIS IS NIGERIA FOR GOD SAKE, LET'S BE REALISTIC. i am not a GEJ fan, i so much hate him, he is too slow for a country like Nigeria, damn slow! I think if we (the populace) could just speak with a voice, and organize a great REVOLUTION withing the country, the we can get the dubious people out of Aso Rock, But there we go again, who will lead the revolutionary move? Who will become a person of our heart, a person that will put the interest of this country at the highest priority? A leader that is ready to shed his blood. Just look at GEJ, he is a man that is afraid of the country he is ruling!
I HOPE ONE DAY, THE MILITARY WILL TAKE OVER. AND THINGS WILL BE NORMAL FOR US AGAIN,
You're free to quote me, based on your opinion, but don't think about taking it personal, be civil to your own dignity.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by Aryyor: 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2011
Jonathan should resign! Jonathan should resign!! Hmmm,
Some elements are already achieving their sinister plan: if they are not ruling none else should.
O God help our president to wake up to his duty and give him the wisdom and boldness to rise up to this challenge.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by prettyboi1(m): 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2011
adeaugustus:

@OP, No offense intended, and i seriously hope that none would be taken. i'd say you're silly to think that the president would resign, even if boko-haram kill his wife and kids he won't resign! THIS IS NIGERIA FOR GOD SAKE, LET'S BE REALISTIC. i am not a GEJ fan, i so much hate him, he is too slow for a country like Nigeria, damn slow! I think if we (the populace) could just speak with a voice, and organize a great REVOLUTION withing the country, the we can get the dubious people out of Aso Rock,  But there we go again, who will lead the revolutionary move? Who will become a person of our heart, a person that will put the interest of this country at the highest priority? A leader that is ready to shed his blood. Just look at GEJ, he is a man that is afraid of the country he is ruling!
I HOPE ONE DAY, THE MILITARY WILL TAKE OVER. AND THINGS WILL BE NORMAL FOR US AGAIN,
You're free to quote me, based on your opinion, but don't think about taking it personal, be civil to your own dignity.
No offence taken at all,me & you are still coming from the same point of view. Being a president isn't an easy task,but when you can't live up to ur responsibilities to cater to the needs of your people/followers particularly when it involves the mass loss of human lives,then you should either resign honourably or step ur game up fast &start living up to the oath of service you swore to your people before God to protect the country otherwise more people would keep taking laws into their hands particularly when u r seen as a "weakling."
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by Fad3: 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2011
My fellow nigerians GEJ has tried for these rats they gave them amnesty like d militants but they refuse it so it is clear so that d north would nt say he gave to his brothers but did nt give to them, it is time to adopt d Gen. idi amin system he should go after them town to town, room to room family to family, Killing them no stone left untouch killing like a tsunami . so if the country wants to divide so be it.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by muyoto: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2011
I'm no fan of GEJ, but I don't think his resignation will solve anything.

Do you people honestly beleive Sambo will do a better job?

I don't
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by indoorlove(m): 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2011
afam4eva:

Check yourself well. You're actually the fool here. I guess you didn't know that the president is the chief security officer of the country and he his responsible for the protection of lives of Nigeria whether directly or otherwise.
no mind that boy jare! They say somebody is weak and clueless, u say he should go and fight the northerners, why wasting his energy when he can use same to bring BH to book. I tire 4 sm ppl self.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by onchefx: 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2011
look here my foolis friend his he (gej) the on who has made your security personnel to be corrupt down there at the border where this vampires bribe their way into nigeria with explosive and other sophisticated weapon? look here gej has a good plan for this country,but these terrorist are the problem cant u see it,open ur eyes fool,i think the only with is that his weak in doing that which he should do to put these bastard off what is boko haram let him unleash hell on the or dose he want to negotiate with a terrorist,i think gej need our total support to crush these animals walahi,walahi , walahi
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by dayokanu(m): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2011
muyoto:

I'm no fan of GEJ, but I don't think his resignation will solve anything.

Do you people honestly beleive Sambo will do a better job?

I don't

Any human being would do a abetter job even ordinary Patience cant be as bad as Odechukwu retardeen Jonathan
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by onchefx: 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2011
Fad 3, I LOVE 10X LET HIM START,KILLING THEM WALAHI WALAHI,FINISH THEM FROM ROOM TO ROOM,FAMILY TO FAMILY LINAGE TO LINAGE NOTHING LESS
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by 702: 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2011
sending in the military soon,
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by coogar: 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2011
dayokanu:

Any human being would do a abetter job even ordinary Patience cant be as bad as Odechukwu retardeen Jonathan

honestly, at this stage - i wouldn't mind abacha's corpse to rule us.
nigerians need someone with balls - this terrorist bombings would never happen under the military rule.

nigeria is too immature for a democratic government.
we should stop comparing ourselves to the united states and the developed world. we are a 10th world country.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by Jolad007(m): 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2011
I hate him with passion, But it wasn't his fault! U knw, his family are all living peacefully, I jst pray 2 God that the Boko Haram should handle one of dem (HIS WIFE/CHILDREN) then he will knw wht it takes and hw it feels to loose the people you love,
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by coogar: 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2011
Jolad007:

I hate him with passion, But it wasn't his fault! U knw, his family are all living peacefully, I jst pray 2 God that the Boko Haram should handle one of dem (HIS WIFE/CHILDREN) then he will knw wht it takes and hw it feels to loose the people you love,

very good point!

people who are not really affected by this violence don't know what it means to lose loved ones to such senseless violence.
what kind of violence is this? when did nigeria become iraq and afghanistan where bombs go off like thunderclaps.
if jonathan has any bone of decorum left in his body, he should resign asap! i am tired of this man.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by BabaO2: 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2011
Gentlemen, enough of these insults on the person of Mr president, we have to realise that this man is a father.
If you have advice how to solve some of the problems why not share it or send it to your state governor.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by BootyOnMe: 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2011
Resign for wetin?
I wish him 50 more years as the life-time, Nigerian dummy-presido!
Make im no comot o!

Nigerians really need him! grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by gonzaga: 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2011
@ Poster, is it goodluck that is the sitting head of the police, ss, army and other security agencies that are saddled with the responsibility of maintaining security? If you must know, Nigeria is under attack from a group of Islamic fundamentalist. Afganistan is under the same attack, has karzai resigned? Is resignation the solution to the boko haram issue? Infact, it shows how intellectually shallow you are. Try and understnd Nigeria pls,
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by coogar: 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2011
gonzaga:

@ Poster, is it goodluck that is the sitting head of the police, ss, army and other security agencies that are saddled with the responsibility of maintaining security? If you must know, Nigeria is under attack from a group of Islamic fundamentalist. Afganistan is under the same attack, has karzai resigned? Is resignation the solution to the boko haram issue? Infact, it shows how intellectually shallow you are. Try and understnd Nigeria pls,

he is the commander-in-chief of the armed forces.

if the security agencies are failing, then jonathan is a failure.
what does it fuckin take to go to maiduguri and raze them down? who cares!! this is nigeria for feck's sake not the united kingdom.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by dinggle: 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2011
Those who said GEJ should resign are on point. Tho! he didn't ask boko Haram to kill ppl, but why aren't heads rolling in the police force or the SSS? they r suppose to be proactive and protect lives and properties, the president has failed completely by not taking actions. Why is the IGP still there?? why, why, why! someone need to be held responsible. why aren't immigration on the street seeking foreigners without legal papers why isn't there and a way of identifying Nigerians? who ordered the released of boko-haram members previously arrested?
Boko-haram isn't invincible they are every day ppl. As we speak our borders are still porous, militants from other countries like Chad, Somalia etc and coming in everyday. So I say GEJ take actions now or resign home to your family.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by fxpro1: 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2011
Baba_O:

Gentlemen, enough of these insults on the person of Mr president, we have to realise that this man is a father.
If you have advice how to solve some of the problems why not share it or send it to your state governor.
where are u from again?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by coogar: 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2011
dinggle:

Those who said GEJ should resign are on point. Tho! he didn't ask boko Haram to kill ppl, but why aren't heads rolling in the police force or the SSS? they r suppose to be proactive and protect lives and properties, the president has failed completely by not taking actions. Why is the IGP still there?? why, why, why! someone need to be held responsible. why aren't immigration on the street seeking foreigners without legal papers why isn't there and a way of identifying Nigerians? who ordered the released of boko-haram members previously arrested?
Boko-haram isn't invincible they are every day ppl. As we speak our borders are still porous, militants from other countries like Chad, Somalia etc and coming in everyday. So I say GEJ take actions now or resign home to your family.

excellent points!

boko haram are not invincible at all.
arrest all islamic clerics in borno state. torture them for days, one of them will spill.

where are the sss to conduct covert operations in unmasking these evil forces.
jonathan is busy gallivanting the world while his roof is on fire.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by Kobojunkie: 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2011
afam4eva:

I think they're both failures. A deputy can only be as good as the number 1 citizen himself.

I won't disagree with you but unless we want to spend the next 3 plus years mortgaging our futures to this man, and then dealing with the possibility that he can engineer another 4 year term for himself afterwards, I am willing to deal with a possible Sambo presidency so we can get rid of the current. We can always call for his resignation after a couple of months too. grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by Jps1(m): 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2011
I'm very sure he can't resign, and in that case let us all come together and we should bring our own suggestion on what we think the president can do to stop the boko haram. Thanks
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by coogar: 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2011
Jps1:

I'm very sure he can't resign, and in that case let us all come together and we should bring our own suggestion on what we think the president can do to stop the boko haram. Thanks

he's taking him too long to stop boko haram.
i can bet december would be worse. these evil islamic fanatics would try and disturb the peace during christmas and new year celebrations.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by Kobojunkie: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2011
Jps1:

Why do you continue to spout this nonsense? The man told you he has the solution --- you hired him to do the job and he has shown he likely did not have what it even takes to be a leader from the get go. Why do you want to now do the brainwork that you hired someone, and pay him millions still to do? Why not fire him and do what you can soonest to get professionals in office ASAP to get the job, which is now 12 years overdue, done?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by onchefx: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2011
FOR ALL THOSE THAT HAVE LOST THEIR LOVE ONCE IN THIS SENSELESS VIOLENCE. ACCEPT MY CONDOLENCE (SORRY OH!!) BUT U HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS WHOLE THING IS A BOOMERANG, SOME OUR BROTHERS THAT ARE SECURITY PERSONNEL AT THE BORDER HAS COLLECTED BRIBE,AND OPENED THE DOOR FOR VAMPIRE TO COME INTO THIS COUNTRY WITH ALL SORT OF THING,OUR PEOPLE SAY 'NO THROW STONE INSIDE MARKET COS U NO NO MAY BE E GO LAND 4 U PIKIN,BRODA,SISTA, HEAD SO.TAKE HEART THE PROBLEM IS NOT WITH GEJ AT ALL.PRSIDO SELVE NO HAPPI WITH WATIN THE  HAPPEN,KUMA SELVE HIM NO DE SLEEP ABOUT THE MATTER
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by prettyboi1(m): 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2011
gonzaga:

Listen to yourself. who rules the nation? Jonathan or the security agents? who has the power to oversee the installation of intelligent & efficient security agents,measures & laws? If people are not doing their work properly,who has the power to have them replaced for the purpose of national security?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by sirvick(m): 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2011
BOKO HARAM SHOULD STOP THESE THEIR STUPID ACT THEY CALLED FIGHTING FOR ALLAH OR TO GET SHARIA TO BE INSTALLED IN NIGERIA CONSTITUTION, NOW I HEARD THAT THEY ARE TARGETING US EMBASSY, THEY ARE JUST FIGHTING IN THE DARK AND HIDING LIKE COWARDS THINKING THAT THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR THEIR CAUSE, AM ASKING ARE THEY NOT SEEING THE SENATORS, THE HOUSE OF  ASSEMBLY AND ASO ROCK WHY KILLING INNOCENT SOULS FOR NOTHING AND CREATING ENEMITY FOR US, LIKE NOW I HEARD THE NIGERIA WANT TO GO AND BUILD OUR REFINERY IN INDONESIA WHAT A SHAME THAT NIGERIA CANT HAVE THEIR OWN REFINERY, ALL THESE IS COS JONATHAN LACKS FOCUS TO MOVE NIGERIA FORWARD, A PRESIDENT WITHOUT AGENDA, THE ONLY AGENDA HE HAS IS TO AMEND CONSTITUTION FOR HIM TO RULE FOR 6 YEARS,

WHAT A SHAME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To African Leaders: My Efforts To Stop Boko Haram / Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) / Ogun Acquires 4,500 Hectares Of Land For Cotton Production In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.