Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! (9794 Views)

Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu / Saraki’s Poor Defence: Why He Should Resign Or Be Impeached / President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by assetstrap(m): 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2011
Are u guys doing fantasy presidency or what?? Why r we talking about resignation in Naija!! cmon now lets be serious for a minute. Nigeria is burning literally and for whatever reason our presido dey siddon look what we need to find out is WHY. We need to put pressure on our so called Reps in the houses of assembly to ask the President why assh*les like bh can hold the country to ransome, abi make we beg OBJ to come sort d thing out?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by dabrake(m): 11:32pm On Nov 07, 2011
3 months ago, there was a function held at the aso villa. As usual, the security agencies had to ensure maximum security. Due to that, the dg, sss mandated my mum to lead the team(sss agency) and i decided to follow her. Believe me, if you step into aso, you will see reasons why a sitting president will never resign. The royalty is too much. Why didnt yar'adua resigned? Why was turai(yar'aduas' widow) warming up to take over in 2011? Why did obj propose 3rd term? Why did abacha 'declared' himself life president? . . . Dont be suprised, gej will contest during 2015 elections. I give you my Word
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 07, 2011
coogar:

he's taking him too long to stop boko haram.
i can bet december would be worse. these evil islamic fanatics would try and disturb the peace during christmas and new year celebrations.
That is what they know how to do best. @topic, there is no president in 9ja! If you think there is, then point him to me.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by moshoodn(m): 12:08am On Nov 08, 2011
Crappy president
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by moshoodn(m): 12:11am On Nov 08, 2011
Crappy president
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 08, 2011
He seems to be easily bullied undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by yommysomguy(m): 12:46am On Nov 08, 2011
Remember that silence on his part can mean many things
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by Kobojunkie: 12:56am On Nov 08, 2011
yommysomguy:

Remember that silence on his part can mean many things

You mean like his silence in the 11 years prior to his being elected by the Nigerian people to the office of president meant NO accomplishments of any kind?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by olapluto(m): 1:37am On Nov 08, 2011
Many BIGOTS here. Yes GEJ is inactive, Yes GEJ looks dull, but how do we expect him to excel if we do not support him? It is very easy to criticise, afterall, we can all see the files on his table. Boko haram issue is not going to be solved until the people stand up for themselves. I am a muslim and it pains me to the bone marrow that these people claim to be for Islam. However, until we all stand up to help the president, we will only wish for better lives. People easily forget this is not military rule where you can do everything gong ho.
BH is well known to be concentrated in Maiduguri/Borno axis. If tomorrow, GEJ sends 3 apache to clear out suspected militant camps, I am pretty sure a thread will be opened to discuss how he is wiping out the Northerners. The situation is very volatile and dicey. Any sensible person will see that this man is not having it easy. It is easy to make sweeping decisions, but it takes an intelligent man to make cautious ones. Today's decisions will be the talk of tomorrow.
I challenge any of those asking GEJ to resign to propose a solution to BH that will go down well with everyone.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by darne(m): 2:15am On Nov 08, 2011
RESIGN ! RESIGN !! RESIGN !!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by nolongTing: 2:18am On Nov 08, 2011
darne:

RESIGN ! RESIGN !! RESIGN !!! angry angry angry angry angry

Louder! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by oddy4real(m): 2:20am On Nov 08, 2011
ola_pluto:

Many BIGOTS here. Yes GEJ is inactive, Yes GEJ looks dull, but how do we expect him to excel if we do not support him? It is very easy to criticise, afterall, we can all see the files on his table. Boko haram issue is not going to be solved until the people stand up for themselves. I am a muslim and it pains me to the bone marrow that these people claim to be for Islam. However, until we all stand up to help the president, we will only wish for better lives. People easily forget this is not military rule where you can do everything gong ho.
BH is well known to be concentrated in Maiduguri/Borno axis. If tomorrow, GEJ sends 3 apache to clear out suspected militant camps, I am pretty sure a thread will be opened to discuss how he is wiping out the Northerners. The situation is very volatile and dicey. Any sensible person will see that this man is not having it easy. It is easy to make sweeping decisions, but it takes an intelligent man to make cautious ones. Today's decisions will be the talk of tomorrow.
I challenge any of those asking GEJ to resign to propose a solution to BH that will go down well with everyone. Tell the idiots. we remember Ayatollah Buhari thretening to make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ should he not emerge as president. We also should be asking why he hasn't even come out to condemn the activities of Boko Haram for once.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by fxtopedia(m): 4:49am On Nov 08, 2011
ola_pluto:

Many[b] BIGOTS[/b] here. Yes GEJ is inactive, Yes GEJ looks dull, but how do we expect him to excel if we do not support him? It is very easy to criticise, afterall, we can all see the files on his table. Boko haram issue is not going to be solved until the people stand up for themselves. I am a muslim and it pains me to the bone marrow that these people claim to be for Islam. However, until we all stand up to help the president, we will only wish for better lives. People easily forget this is not military rule where you can do everything gong ho.
I challenge any of those asking GEJ to resign to propose a solution to BH that will go down well with everyone.

You are the best of Bigot friend!
I can't understand what you meant by supporting again. You are talking about proposal, since you are a die hard fan, why
can't you start a thread on solution to Boko-Haram in Nigeria. Do you keep supporting a failure? Do people smile while in PAIN?
I think you have not been affected cretins called BH, if not you will speak and make comment like someone who is in pain rather
than nurturing and caring for a huge disappointment to humanity!

People are dying each day. Yet he did not care about that, he is after SUBSIDY removal. I only smh for people like you
who corruption has beclouded his/her sense of judgement. Or am I responding to BEAF? God knows sha,
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by marcus1234: 6:20am On Nov 08, 2011
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by Johndoe100(m): 6:44am On Nov 08, 2011
BREAKING NEWS

GEJ reads Nairaland and has agreed to resign. Kobojunkie to take over as president next week.!!!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by Slimchase(m): 8:47am On Nov 08, 2011
[b][/b] Which Way Nigeria ?
I Want To Know !
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by darne(m): 8:52am On Nov 08, 2011
nolongTing:

[b]Louder[/b]!    grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Borrow Me Your Loud Speaker Bro  angry tongue lol

[size=25pt]RESIGN ! RESIGN !! RESIGN !!!![/size]

how about now ? grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by jmaine: 8:52am On Nov 08, 2011
Nairaland and their unique noisy tantrums . . . .
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by swiftycool(m): 9:19am On Nov 08, 2011
:PI don't pity u lot, especially the poster! Before the elections we ran various campaigns that it was unwise to vote in a cluless puppet from an untrustworthy party as president. Yet u all let people, even so called men of God decieve you, then u come back here to complain? Go back to previous posts where this was argued and see the prophesies and warnigs about what to expect. You guys chose to mortgage you & your children's lives over sentiments for another 4 years, because a blockhead told u he had no shoes as a child,  imagine d bright future of a 26yr olld graduate turn bleak till he clocks 30 cos of ur dumb mistake!

At this point, I believe it is very irresponsible, stupid and senseless to blame GEJ when u knew right from the start he was a dummy b4 u voted him! THE ONE TO BLAME IS YOU!!!

So shut d 4uck up all u who voted GEJ and live with ur shiit! Let him complete his term  tongue
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by swiftycool(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2011
:PI don't pity u lot, especially the poster! Before the elections we ran various campaigns that it was unwise to vote in a cluless puppet from an untrustworthy party as president. Yet u all let people, even so called men of God decieve you, then u come back here to complain? Go back to previous posts where this was argued and see the prophesies and warnigs about what to expect. You guys chose to mortgage you & your children's lives over sentiments for another 4 years, because a blockhead told u he had no shoes as a child,  imagine d bright future of a 26yr olld graduate turn bleak till he clocks 30 cos of ur dumb mistake!

At this point, I believe it is very irresponsible, stupid and senseless to blame GEJ when u knew right from the start he was a dummy b4 u voted him! THE ONE TO BLAME IS YOU!!!

So shut d 4uck up all u who voted GEJ and live with ur shiit! Let him complete his term  tongue
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by bisiaet: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2011
So funny inded to hear people talking about Gej resigning I gues some people are missing the track and are simply coward. So the North has finally cowed every Nigerian to dance to their music by force by using Boko Haram isnit? Its a big shame and i'm so dissappointed in so many people.

So if Gej resign Sambo will the sworn in isnit? So the North will say aha we have get our wishes isnit? Its a lie of the devil. Why would anyone suggest resignation as the best option? I'm so dissappointed in so many people. I saw a few of them the Hausa's dancing last night that because people are now againt Gej, people are now asking him to resign I saw them dancing inside their house shouting teir satanic allah akbar this is very unfortunate that Nigeria are packed with silly, lazy, cowards and fearful citizens who can bow out to anything I mean anything.

For Gej, I think he need to put off the garment of gentleman and roar like lion, step on toes and do undoable orelse he will be rubbish and even get kill one day if he do not act like a man quickly. Nigeria dont need a gentle man as leader Gej must be raw and rough from this moment to stamp out these Boko animals and their supporters from the North. Gej must not resign 2015 is his expiring date nothing I mean nothing can the North do about it.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by Basics007: 10:13am On Nov 08, 2011
If he resigns who will take over? Sambo? We are back to the northern hegemony again which is exactly what the backers of these militants want.
He shouldn't resign. He has 2 urgent options he needs to pursue.
1. Grow a pair of balls. Call the bluff of anybody. Publish the names of these sponsors and go after them.
2. Call a national conference. Split the country the way it should be done.
Infact these 2nd option is the most feasible and best. It will definately happen someday so there's no reason delaying the inevitable. Yugoslavia is a prime example. It had to take a series of wars and thousands of lives lost for each region to find their levels. Something they could've done peacefully years ago.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by scopusng(m): 11:04am On Nov 08, 2011
Jonathan how is your wife and children? I greet you sir.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by member479760: 11:50am On Nov 08, 2011
the oyel na hin papa own, wetin una dey talk.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by Demdem(m): 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2011
I agree that the rertardeen should resign. Its confirmed that he isnt competent to govern. We knew this before he got elected however Nigerians decided to close their eyes to his previous failures especially in Bayelsa.
GEJ is a confirmed failure and should resign immediately.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by Beaf: 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2011
ola_pluto:

Yes, many bigots are here indeed. Some Nigerians are good screaming like children without making any sense, because they are bigots.
They are screaming about their crazy fantasy of GEJ resigning which seems like a totally unintelligent position for anyone to take; not just unintelligent, but totally implausible as well. . . until you consider bigotry.
Well, the rest of us have not been defeated by boko haram, neither are we traitors to boko haram, nor do we dance a jig each time a bomb takes an innocent life. We stand with our President as true Nigerians.

I am really ashamed at the mental output of many Nigerians.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by coogar: 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2011
Beaf:

Yes, many bigots are here indeed. Some Nigerians are good screaming like children without making any sense, because they are bigots.
They are screaming about their crazy fantasy of GEJ resigning which seems like a totally unintelligent position for anyone to take; not just unintelligent, but totally implausible as well. . . until you consider bigotry.
Well, the rest of us have not been defeated by boko haram, neither are we traitors to boko haram, nor do we dance a jig each time a bomb takes an innocent life. We stand with our President as true Nigerians.

I am really ashamed at the mental output of many Nigerians.

i think you should be ashamed of yourself. i will like to see your reaction if you lose your loved ones to boko haram.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by Beaf: 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2011
coogar:

i think you should be ashamed of yourself. i will like to see your reaction if you lose your loved ones to boko haram.

You people always post like your arses are in charge of your brains. There is a vast gulf between the emotional tripe you posted up there and the application of intelligence.
In all the 86 years the IRA troubled Britain (including several attempts on Downing street), did you ever hear a Briton demand the resignation of their Prime Minister? You people are unrefined fools at best and cowardly traitors at worst.

The rest of us have not been defeated by boko haram.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by coogar: 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2011
Beaf:

You people always post like your arses are in charge of your brains. There is a vast gulf between the emotional tripe you posted up there and the application of intelligence.

you must have been born with a di[i]c[/i]k in your brain

In all the 86 years the IRA troubled Britain (including several attempts on Downing street), did you ever hear a Briton demand the resignation of their Prime Minister? You people are unrefined fools at best and cowardly traitors at worst.

that was some 20 yrs ago for bleeps' sake. this is 2011, you jonathan c[i]o[/i]cksuck[i]e[/i]r. at least in britain, when people die the government show care, assist the family of the deceased and some sort of investigation and solutions are being proffered. what has your moronic jonathan done to salvage the situation as we speak.

the dunderhead is more bothered about removing the oil subsidy than fighting the extremists making life unbearable for the citizens of his country and scaring foreign investors shitless. yet, like a troglodyte that you are, you defend this simpleton. why are you such a spaz with little or no nous?
the hardship in nigeria is bad enough without boko haram. adding them into the equation is just damn unbearable for the suffering masses.

comparing this situation to the ira situation when an average briton has a roof over his head, eat 3 square quality meals and he's clothed to the situation in nigeria has already proven you to be a lunatic. a rabid dog that should be put away before it spreads infection in the community.
the next time you open that cesspit you call out to speak to me rudely, i shall reach into that smelly mouth of yours and pull your skeleton out.

The rest of us have not been defeated by boko haram.

what a pubic louse!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by juman(m): 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2011
It's difficult to get right picture of what is really happening.

We need advance intelligence gathering, but now our intelligence gathering is less than basic. Require a lot of money.

Government need to do more to tackle the problem.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign! by coogar: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2011
juman:

It's difficult to get right picture of what is really happening.

We need advance intelligence gathering, but now our intelligence gathering is less than basic. Require a lot of money.

Government need to do more to tackle the problem.

the only government in the world that cannot guarantee the safety of lives and properties of it's own citizens.
yet, the politicians keep getting fatter everyday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu / Buhari: Osinbajo Demonstrates Remarkable Intellectual, Mental Energy / American Hawks Gala In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.