Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander (7129 Views)

Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / How A Bank Ruined My Relationship. / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander by JoshTim: 11:56am On Jan 21
Why should you answer other guys calls and why do you give out your number. He even got you a job and wants the best for you, but you can't even differentiate between love and hate. Spits.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander by BItt: 11:58am On Jan 21
Don't worry show us his pictures. Tell him you will upload his pictures on nairaland,
I am sure he will do all your bidding if you tell him that grin

1 Like

Re: Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander by BItt: 12:05pm On Jan 21
AoifeNightfall:
The time you used to type this, would have been enough for you to pack your bags and leave. In case you didn't know, you just presented a case of a person with Narcissism endorsed by the red pill movement. A good case study for Psychology students.

A guy who is on nairaland is already a giant red flag 🚩
But you are also on nairaland grin doesn't that make you a red flag

7 Likes

Re: Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander by MumEmdy(f): 12:05pm On Jan 21
Doolove:

He has posted our issues here a couple of times and everybody supported him, it just reinforced his beliefs that he is doing the right thing.

Then what are you still waiting for let him go because it will only get worse. In as much I am not a feminist I dislike all these redpill/redbeast stuff I read here on nairaland.

Move on, your life not does begin nor end with a certain guy, why can't we live our normal life void of unnecessary laws from both genders, haba!

1 Like

Re: Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander by SweetBuns(f): 12:19pm On Jan 21
MumEmdy:

Then what are you still waiting for let him go because it will only get worse. In as much I am not a feminist I dislike all these redpill/redbeast stuff I read here on nairaland.

Move on, your life not does begin nor end with a certain guy, why can't we live our normal life void of unnecessary laws from both genders, haba!
I hope your son is in good spirits smiley
Re: Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander by DONFRANSKID(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21
I love this guy, he deserves an awardπŸ₯‡
Where are the crew that says all men on Nairaland are simps offline.
Shame on you all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander by MumEmdy(f): 12:26pm On Jan 21
SweetBuns:

I hope your son is in good spirits smiley

Yes he is doing perfectly well, thanks for checking by🌹🌹
Re: Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander by PROPEACE: 12:29pm On Jan 21
Doolove:
I've been dating a staunch Nairalander for two years, and he also introduced me to the site. While I visit once in a while, he can't go a day without scrolling through the site and at times he draws my attention to some interesting topics and we would go through the comments together. I told him that I don't like the site due to the constant bashing of women that goes on here. To my uttermost dismay he has been so influenced by the red pill movement and it has left our relationship in tatters.

I can't remember the last time I felt pampered or got treated like a woman because he doesn't want to look like a simp. There is no love in the relationship anymore because he is always too hard on me and treats me like a man. My guy hardly ever apologizes to me, if he annoys me and I try to give him the cold shoulder he ignores me completely and moves about his business like I don't even exist. He calls my two exs simps because I gisted him about how they adored me and was always scared of losing me. It hurts me that the guy I am dating doesn't value me and is ready to move on immediately as I walk out the door.

He convinced me to come stay over at his place for a while because he wanted to train me for a remote job that he got for me which I am supposed to start next month. I objected because I know how he treats me each time that I am around but he insisted so I caved in. It's been one problem to the other since I came over. He faults every single thing that I do, I wore a cloth that a guy gifted me on our anniversary and I got the scolding of my life. I got moody and told him to avoid me when he tried talking to me later that day, he simply said okay and disappeared from the house till late in the night.

He sees everything as an insult to his person, he said it's disrespectful to pick calls from guys in his presence, he would still accuse me of cheating if I go outside to pick those calls. Just two days back I was angry at him because of something he did that I didn't like so I flung his hands away when he tried to touch my cheeks and play with me, Oga stood up and started ignoring me. I was just expecting him to apologize and pamper me but he just locked up and left the house to God knows where. When he returned, I dressed up to go out with a friend and he told me not to return to his house if I leave. He treats me like a piece of furniture and won't still let me go out with people that are ready to give me attention.

This issue is making me lose my feelings for him and he doesn't even care. We hardly have sex because his touch irritates me due to his attitude towards me. If I turn down his advance once he doesn't bother to try again for days. In my previous relationships the guys always comes crawling and begging at night to have sex but this one doesn't even send, he can lock up for two weeks which makes me wonder if he is gay sometimes. He came back home very late on Friday night because he was avoiding me, I hid the food in the house because I was angry at him and he went to bed hungry. He woke up late at night to boil potatoes and woke me up in the process, I told him where I kept the food and he told me to eat it alone.

He left home by 7am yesterday for his football training only to come back by 10pm leaving me all alone in the house. I had to go out with a friend only to come back and didn't still meet him at home. He came back, took his bath and left the house again. He came back one hour later and slept on the floor. I woke him up to eat because I cooked with the money he left at home and he rejected the food citing the previous incident of me hiding food from him so I should continue cooking and eating alone. I told him that the food would waste because I already enjoyed where I went to. He just said I was disturbing him and should have gone home with the guy instead. He keeps making me feel like I am not wanted, he would tell me that he has the right to do whatever he wants because it his house but I must abide by his rules because I am a woman. He can go out and come back anytime he likes but I can't do the same, if I try it he would ask me to leave as if I am an IDP. All my complaints about how bad he was treating me fell on deaf ears, he just ignored me and slept off. He woke up this morning and is keeping to himself.

Please is this what the red pill is all about? I keep craving attention and love from my man and it's not forthcoming, I would have broken up but I really need the job he promised me while I wait for service. Is there something that I can do to salvage this relationship?
Please I am sorry for the epistle and errors, I just needed to pour out my heart somewhere.
You may not believe me but I read every word you typed here. Your guy is an alpha male! I like him and I am sure you like him too, you just don't realize it. Most of you women like and strongly admire such men, just that you guys rarely know what you want. Your other guys who were always at your beck and call, what did you do to them? Denied them sex while relishing the pitiable sight of the simps "crawling" (as you put it grin) begging you for sex. I am sure that while you torture them with sexual starvation, you were cheating on them with your alpha man. You may now be reluctant to cheat on this your wicked guy because you know he will kick your sorry arse beyond the horizon. An average woman is a sadist that is wicked to loving men and loyal you wicked ones. Enjoy your alpha male and count yourself fortunate, not all women are lucky to find such, many have to cope with the annoying company of simps. Your guy is karma's gift to you!

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander by Truetalkisreal: 12:31pm On Jan 21
Jeon:
This is why I have nothing to do with any NL male.
Because most of them have many monikers that's been used for chameleonic purposes.

No one should tell you that ur relationship with him is over.

You can never win him again, no matter what you do. Just move on and stop wasting your precious time.
You didn't read her penultimate paragraph, the relationship is transactional, she can't leave.

3 Likes

Re: Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander by marsup: 12:38pm On Jan 21
Go back to your house and stay there.

3 Likes

Re: Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:48pm On Jan 21
Yugoslavia247:
If those previous guys were so adorable as you painted, why did you break up with them.

He does not want your manipulative tendencies

I love him.

Better do too. He is man and not a simp

Very good reply lol
Re: Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander by SenecaTheYonger: 1:09pm On Jan 21
Doolove:
I've been dating a staunch Nairalander for two years, and he also introduced me to the site. While I visit once in a while, he can't go a day without scrolling through the site and at times he draws my attention to some interesting topics and we would go through the comments together. I told him that I don't like the site due to the constant bashing of women that goes on here. To my uttermost dismay he has been so influenced by the red pill movement and it has left our relationship in tatters.

I can't remember the last time I felt pampered or got treated like a woman because he doesn't want to look like a simp. There is no love in the relationship anymore because he is always too hard on me and treats me like a man. My guy hardly ever apologizes to me, if he annoys me and I try to give him the cold shoulder he ignores me completely and moves about his business like I don't even exist. He calls my two exs simps because I gisted him about how they adored me and was always scared of losing me. It hurts me that the guy I am dating doesn't value me and is ready to move on immediately as I walk out the door.

He convinced me to come stay over at his place for a while because he wanted to train me for a remote job that he got for me which I am supposed to start next month. I objected because I know how he treats me each time that I am around but he insisted so I caved in. It's been one problem to the other since I came over. He faults every single thing that I do, I wore a cloth that a guy gifted me on our anniversary and I got the scolding of my life. I got moody and told him to avoid me when he tried talking to me later that day, he simply said okay and disappeared from the house till late in the night.

He sees everything as an insult to his person, he said it's disrespectful to pick calls from guys in his presence, he would still accuse me of cheating if I go outside to pick those calls. Just two days back I was angry at him because of something he did that I didn't like so I flung his hands away when he tried to touch my cheeks and play with me, Oga stood up and started ignoring me. I was just expecting him to apologize and pamper me but he just locked up and left the house to God knows where. When he returned, I dressed up to go out with a friend and he told me not to return to his house if I leave. He treats me like a piece of furniture and won't still let me go out with people that are ready to give me attention.

This issue is making me lose my feelings for him and he doesn't even care. We hardly have sex because his touch irritates me due to his attitude towards me. If I turn down his advance once he doesn't bother to try again for days. In my previous relationships the guys always comes crawling and begging at night to have sex but this one doesn't even send, he can lock up for two weeks which makes me wonder if he is gay sometimes. He came back home very late on Friday night because he was avoiding me, I hid the food in the house because I was angry at him and he went to bed hungry. He woke up late at night to boil potatoes and woke me up in the process, I told him where I kept the food and he told me to eat it alone.

He left home by 7am yesterday for his football training only to come back by 10pm leaving me all alone in the house. I had to go out with a friend only to come back and didn't still meet him at home. He came back, took his bath and left the house again. He came back one hour later and slept on the floor. I woke him up to eat because I cooked with the money he left at home and he rejected the food citing the previous incident of me hiding food from him so I should continue cooking and eating alone. I told him that the food would waste because I already enjoyed where I went to. He just said I was disturbing him and should have gone home with the guy instead. He keeps making me feel like I am not wanted, he would tell me that he has the right to do whatever he wants because it his house but I must abide by his rules because I am a woman. He can go out and come back anytime he likes but I can't do the same, if I try it he would ask me to leave as if I am an IDP. All my complaints about how bad he was treating me fell on deaf ears, he just ignored me and slept off. He woke up this morning and is keeping to himself.

Please is this what the red pill is all about? I keep craving attention and love from my man and it's not forthcoming, I would have broken up but I really need the job he promised me while I wait for service. Is there something that I can do to salvage this relationship?
Please I am sorry for the epistle and errors, I just needed to pour out my heart somewhere.

The fact that you’re still with him shows that the redpill works. Continue to endure.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander by dkidd: 1:13pm On Jan 21
U only said ur part of the story though and I know his own side will be a lot different. I know ur type. U accept gifts from other guys when ur in a serious relationship with someone else. U visit them. Hang out and go places with them yet u expect a guy with head on his shoulders to treat u like a queen. I will do worse. The moment I noticed ur attention is divided ur going on serious relegation. Ur not smart. U want to be treated like a princess but ur disposition is slave like. U want a guy to respect u give him every reason too. How can u wear something another guy bought for u on ur anniversary? Omor I go tear am for ur body join sef. We are men and we carve out our territory and if for any reason we notice a breach then we fight it off but when that breach is being encouraged by the ones who are supposed to be a team with us then it's better to play safe than sorry. He's only playing safe as u when be him babe nor know urself. I know u have been telling him the other guys calling, texting and getting u gifts are just friends and nothing more but deep down u know what they really crave for. He is only doing u both a favor by setting u free to decide where ur happiness is and obviously it has never been with him because if it were u would never have had those other options disguised as "just friends" around u.

It's evident ur a manipulative person too and u want t eat ur cake and still have. Why not leave the guy alone make babe when ready stay one place come enjoy am. U girls will try to manipulate a guy and when he fails to bend u start crying ur heads off. Go and meet those other guys who are idiots and worship at ur feet na. Why are u still with him. Nonsense!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander by AgbaDesigner(m): 1:26pm On Jan 21
Marry him cool He will change cheesy

1 Like

Re: Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander by Afrobasic(m): 1:37pm On Jan 21
writetopoker:
It sounds like your partner's behavior is dismissive and inconsiderate. However, associating it with the "red pill" ideology might not be accurate. It's essential to communicate openly with your partner about your feelings and concerns. If he continues to ignore your needs and mistreat you, it might be worth reconsidering the relationship, especially if it negatively impacts your well-being. Prioritize your emotional health and discuss your expectations for a healthy relationship.

Stop copying and pasting from ChatGPT. Post your own thoughts oga. angry

8 Likes

Re: Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander by SkengRay: 1:43pm On Jan 21
Awwn grin I feel your pain durling but It sounds to me your Boyfriend is a Real nigga grin

3 Likes

Re: Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander by MrCork: 1:45pm On Jan 21
Doolove:

angry
Re: Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander by MrCork: 1:45pm On Jan 21
Doolove:

are u lightskin? angry
Re: Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nicepoker(m): 1:49pm On Jan 21
Tales of things that never happened.
Re: Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander by chidi10o: 1:53pm On Jan 21
😁😁😁He doesn't have a strong hold over you. You made that to happen because you can't move on . This is why your emotions and attachments should be the last thing to show out. 😁😁😁He doesn't have a strong hold over you. You made that to happen because you can't move on . This is why your emotions and attachments should be the last thing to show out. ...
Re: Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:55pm On Jan 21
Negroid001:
I gbadun this your boyfriend. He is very smart and you're very manipulative.

Answer these questions.
How would You feel if he talks lengthily to other women on the phone in your presence?
Is it normal if he rocks a shirt given to him on your anniversary by his ex?
Why would you hide food from your man and deny him sex?

Something fishy is going on. You're seeing other guys too. And the sad thing is they can't keep up with you because of your narcissistic tendencies. That's why you can't leave him. There's nowhere to go. He is even managing you and you're taking him for granted.
Your husband is not red pilled, he's just egoistic. He really loves you but you're confusing him, he doesn't wanna get hurt in the process and he's slowly cooking up something. Your days are numbered. You'll be back to the streets where you belong innabit.

You came here to justify your guilty conscience. If na person like me handle you, I'll treat you the way you want to be treated ignoring your forthcomings, only ish is you're going back to where you came from when I'm done milking you. Mtcheeew....

One cold trophy for you.

1 Like

Re: Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander by Seun(m): 2:09pm On Jan 21
You have decided to disrespect your man by looking to other men for attention while you're living with him, because you feel he is not meeting your needs. In your mind, the relationship is over, but you won't admit it to yourself.

The red pill exposed men don't respond well to emotional control. They prefer blunt and honest communication. Stop playing "boju boju" with him. Tell him what you need, and why, and stop trying to play games of witholding physical and emotional affection to punish/control him.

The things you're doing sound as if you're done with him but you still want to enjoy the benefits. It's not healthy and cannot last. If you like him, forsake the other men, and start communicating and negotiating your needs more bluntly with him so he can provide them.

If witholding sex doesn't work, stop doing it. If the silent treatment doesn't work, stop doing it. You can't be doing the same thing and expect different results. Some men don't like to play games. Say how you feel when he does certain things. Be direct and honest. Repeat yourself if necessary.

Socially, focus on him, female friends, and the people you're related to by blood. Stop the emotional cheating with other men. If you want to leave him, leave him. If you don't want to, then you need to start behaving like a grown woman.

39 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander by Gentlesoul2021(m): 2:16pm On Jan 21
Doolove:

Until we hear his side of the stories too....
Ur two ex are adorable yet u left them... I'm confused ..

5 Likes

Re: Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander by PrinceofSarcasm: 2:22pm On Jan 21
Seun:
You have decided to disrespect your man by looking to other men for attention while you're living with him, because you feel he is not meeting your needs. In your mind, the relationship is over, but you won't admit it to yourself.

The red pill exposed men don't respond well to emotional control. They prefer blunt and honest communication. Stop playing "boju boju" with him. Tell him what you need, and why, and stop trying to play games of witholding physical and emotional affection to punish/control him.

The things you're doing sound as if you're done with him but you still want to enjoy the benefits. It's not healthy and cannot last. If you like him, forsake the other men, and start communicating and negotiating your needs more bluntly with him so he can provide them.

If witholding sex doesn't work, stop doing it. If the silent treatment l doesn't work, stop doing it. You can't be doing the same thing and expect different results. Some men don't like to play games. Say how you feel when he does certain things. Be direct and honest. Repeat yourself if necessary.

Socially, focus on him, female friends, and the people you're related to by blood. Stop the emotional cheating with other men. If you want to leave him, leave him. If you don't want to, then you need to start behaving like a grown woman.
GBAM!!
Beautiful reply, there is absolutely nothing to add here. Bravo seun!!!

Seriously seun you should be a relationship consultant. You captured every single point brilliantly. You weren't judgemental nor were you evasive. Direct while being classy and still very deliberate in the points to be noted.
You should consider a career in relationship counseling
Well done

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander by ibkonekt(m): 3:12pm On Jan 21
Doolove:

Re: Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander by Therock5555(m): 3:17pm On Jan 21
Op, just say you're dating me 😁😁😁😁😁😁

Call me a narcissist but nothing wonan go do wey go pain me, na you go find trouble, na you go still vex.

No human on earth is above my mental health,stress me, I ignore you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander by ibkonekt(m): 3:23pm On Jan 21
Seun:

If witholding sex doesn't work, stop doing it. If the silent treatment doesn't work, stop doing it. You can't be doing the same thing and expect different results. Some men don't like to play games. Say how you feel when he does certain things. Be direct and honest. Repeat yourself if necessary.

Women hate to take accountability or responsibility. In her mind she is blameless and the guy is pure evil

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander by JOACHINpedro: 4:00pm On Jan 21
You can't leave him now cus of the job he promised.
I just wish that guy go see your true intent.

Chai!, men are suffering.
He's lucky he is not pussified

3 Likes

Re: Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander by Rejouir: 4:18pm On Jan 21
I don't believe it's alady that wrote this, a lady would never be this honest and detailed about her relationship, rather would explain the situation in her favour. Whoever wrote this is either a story teller or a man. Who doesn't have anything to doing in today. And came here to kill boredom.

1 Like

Re: Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander by Dyfynezz12(m): 4:21pm On Jan 21
I like ur guy,can I get his number? He needs a high -five
Re: Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander by Rexymania(m): 4:22pm On Jan 21
Go and print this Novel, idiot
Re: Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander by talk2hb1(m): 4:23pm On Jan 21
Doolove:

Please is this what the red pill is all about? I keep craving attention and love from my man and it's not forthcoming,
I would have broken up but I really need the job he promised me while I wait for service. Is there something that I can do to salvage this relationship?

Obviously you don’t like him anymore and you want japa (You want to eat your cake), but you are keeping him around for other benefits Job (obviously you want to still have your cake).
My advice is very simple, focus on your mission of getting a job and stop complaining and stop being ungrateful (to your host).

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS / The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept / See The Big Hipped And Fearfully Busty Lady That's Got Internet Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 249
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.