Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Is This Guy's Opinion About Moses Bliss Too Extreme? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Guy's Opinion About Moses Bliss Too Extreme? (2910 Views)

10 Things You Should Know About Moses Bliss’s FiancΓ©e, Marie Wiseborn / What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? / My Opinion About FEMINISM... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Guy's Opinion About Moses Bliss Too Extreme? by kponkedenge(m): 11:48am On Jan 22
You people should stop giving this yeye boy publicity.
Re: Is This Guy's Opinion About Moses Bliss Too Extreme? by stanliwise(m): 9:42pm On Jan 25
GOFRONT:
As a Gospel preacher, some Pastors and gospel Artistes are not even supposed to know the road that lead to holding a woman's waist or Carressing a woman's butt or how to gently pull down those panties off a woman.

All those cravings supposed to be left for we the Bad guys to handle.
as them be plywood. You know say na only bad guys naim blood dey flow through their vein
Re: Is This Guy's Opinion About Moses Bliss Too Extreme? by stanliwise(m): 9:45pm On Jan 25
Nazgul:
Ok so I saw this message this fellow made against Moses bliss. And I was like dude calm down. We Christians regularly ignore where Jesus said do not judge. Focus on your race and leave other people alone cos they're aren't answerable to you but God. It's sad that most Christians today prefer to monitor and judge people than actually serving God.

I see nothing wrong in hugging or holding a woman you want to marry. Jacob hugged and kissed Rebecca before meeting her father Laban for her hand in marriage, and heaven didn't fall.

Also I've noticed that more than 99% of religious people who constantly find fault and condemn others are usually worse than those they're condemning.

What do you think, was his post really necessary?

Cc Mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique mukina2
Don’t judge is not same thing as calling blue a blue. So we should see red and pretend it is gold so just we don’t make it seem like we are judging Abi?

As for the original post. That commenter is just looking for likes and comments and followers
Re: Is This Guy's Opinion About Moses Bliss Too Extreme? by GGIA: 9:47pm On Jan 25
EreluRoz:
My own is so these boys have cravings πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Iyaebe Zzor, do you want to justify why you always open your legs? cool
Re: Is This Guy's Opinion About Moses Bliss Too Extreme? by drimzsmoke(m): 9:47pm On Jan 25
EreluRoz:
It's funny, imagine Bro Moses blizz will want to have sex after all the praise and worship kikikikiki, he may even be very nasty sef πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I wish I can have access to watch what these bro and men of God do in private, I want to see how they'll be doing kikikikiki

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Is This Guy's Opinion About Moses Bliss Too Extreme? by GGIA: 9:49pm On Jan 25
EreluRoz:
It's funny, imagine Bro Moses blizz will want to have sex after all the praise and worship kikikikiki, he may even be very nasty sef πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I wish I can have access to watch what these bro and men of God do in private, I want to see how they'll be doing kikikikiki
man of God never carry you for night before?
Re: Is This Guy's Opinion About Moses Bliss Too Extreme? by Evolutionism: 9:23am On Jan 26
Nazgul:
Ok so I saw this message this fellow made against Moses bliss. And I was like dude calm down. We Christians regularly ignore where Jesus said do not judge. Focus on your race and leave other people alone cos they're aren't answerable to you but God. It's sad that most Christians today prefer to monitor and judge people than actually serving God.

I see nothing wrong in hugging or holding a woman you want to marry. Jacob hugged and kissed Rebecca before meeting her father Laban for her hand in marriage, and heaven didn't fall.

Also I've noticed that more than 99% of religious people who constantly find fault and condemn others are usually worse than those they're condemning.

What do you think, was his post really necessary?

Exactly Some Religious people are the worst set of human beings most especially those in Nigeriaa.

I don't even take the Eediots in Nigeriaa serious at all. Extremely vile set of business con men.
Re: Is This Guy's Opinion About Moses Bliss Too Extreme? by Funmy23: 9:44am On Jan 26
Geovanni412:

No need....

Listen to Kirk Franklin's interview on club shay shay

You'll understand that most of these guys are worse than the so -called 'sinners'
Of course they're hypocritical death dealers on a assignment. Do not be decieved a lot of gospel singers are just that. Gospel singers. Doesn't make them any more than most American gangster rappers who aren't real gangsters, or broke Nigerian artists singing about buying Ferrari and Porsche for women and going to ibiza and Monaco for holidays when in real life they only have a washed up Honda or Toyota. Its all about money to supply the demand to a certain market. Kirk Franklin isn't evwn a believer. He's more into freemasonry as so many of the popular American celebrity pastors and gospel artists. You people think the Satan is playing like you? He's seriously harvesting and doing everything to disrupt and polute the works and plans of God. Certain people no longer believe in the church because of the agents of darkness disguised as lights in the pulpits of various churches today. Who do you think is behind all that Yes to remove your mind from the truth. That's what they do. Always popular, act Christian and then deviate and rubbish the truth. But the end thereof..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Guy's Opinion About Moses Bliss Too Extreme? by Mrvictorwrite(m): 11:04am On Jan 26
Lol, they should just stop all those things that they are doing
Re: Is This Guy's Opinion About Moses Bliss Too Extreme? by malaria(f): 11:08am On Jan 26
Nigerians will make you what you are not. That someone is a gospel artist does not make him a born again Christian. That someone does not go to church does not mean he does not worship God . Make una free this guy abeg .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Fools Fall in Love? / Do You Feel Yukky? / Sleeping With Ur Girl At Nite And Ur Fone Rings:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.