Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,559 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

My Opinion About FEMINISM... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion About FEMINISM... (17758 Views)

This Japanese Woman Is Saying The Redpilled Bitter Truth About Feminism! [photo] / Truths About Feminism You Ought To Know (by B.O.E.) / Top 20 Misconceptions About Feminism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
I would personally stand against feminism and rather encourage ladies to be who they are, love themselves and stand on their grounds in aspect of submission.

It breaks my heart most feminist in the world have taken it to the extreme that they want to take the place God gave men. This is not a matter of supporting men but the reality. Life itself isn't fair so why the clamour for equal right? Some has replaced the word submission with slavery. They think if you are submissive to a man, it means you are portraying yourself as his slave...

A man in his right senses will cherish and care for a woman that's submissive to him. Hardly will you see a happily married woman claiming to be a feminist.

It's my opinion though, it may count and it may be flushed down the drain.... It's your choice!

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by naijaboiy: 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
Everybody should just have sense. If you’re a feminist that one dey your pocket.

6 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Kimcutie: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ok.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
I also don't care much about feminism although I admire Adichie's interpretation of the concept. Like I keep saying, most modern feminists are women on an oestrogen fuelled rage who aren't even sure of what they want. The concept of gender equality is very noble, but completely unattainable. However, I think I'd forever be a supporter of greater opportunities for women in politics, business and other spheres of life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by uk10(m): 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
God will bless you a million times,may you find a man that will treat you will a queen that you are in jesus name

6 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by dollyjoy(f): 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
Whatever made you think your opinion count or changes anything though.undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by danieljessy: 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
It's my opinion though, it may count and it may be flushed down the drain.... It's your choice!
Your Opinion counts my dear 100%
Let me quickly look for money so I come n marry u
Shey you'll be submissive to me ba wink?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
But why do *some* men feel threatened by feminists though grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Asianguy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
They are coming for your head cool
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Asianguy(m): 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
It doesn't make sense you self reason am now.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by iamJ(m): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
Bia do it in the room

Who e epp?
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Asianguy(m): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
dollyjoy:
Whatever made you think your opinion count or changes anything though.undecided
It counts ma grin

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by uk10(m): 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
go to youtube and watch some videos of how feminist behave and then you will know why most men hate feminist.(nothing wrong with feminism just that some insane women have hijacked it and turned it to war against men)

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
I'm yet to see a happy woman who is being showered with love, care and affection by her man arguing on a faceless forum whether it's right for a woman to submit to her husband or not.

Only bunch of emotionally hurt, bittered and depressed ladies who call themselves feminists are usually the ones that are fond of jumping from one thread to another throwing tantrums and unleashing their frustration online. They are always looking for how to ruin the successful relationship of other ladies by either telling them not adore their men, honour and submit themselves to them.

Believe me, what people display here is not feminism but stupidity. What we see here are frustrated, hurt, ugly, unhappy and depressed ladies parading themselves as feminists just to corrupt and pollute the minds of young girls when it has to do with relationship/marriage

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
How can you understand when you can't even spell it grin

5 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
It never fails to irritate and anger me when women talk like this

In a honesty this is rubbish

8 Likes

DOA. Unfollows. undecided

In all honesty this is rubbish

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by iamJ(m): 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dimples129:
How can you understand when you can't even spell it grin
it's a burn oooooo

So u mean uneducated women are not feminist

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
How? I agree with only some of their tenets. What I'd never understand is why some of them are trying to be like or equate themselves to the opposite gender. I mean God wasn't stupid when he made woman "woman" and made man "man". As long as we got the boobs and not dicks, we can never be like men. Or maybe I'm just a bit old fashioned.
Asianguy:

It doesn't make sense you self reason am now.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
In all arguments, get understanding!

Your opinion though? smiley
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by iamJ(m): 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
How? I agree with only some of their tenets. What I'd never understand is why they're trying to be like or equate themselves to the opposite gender. I mean God wasn't stupid when he made woman "woman" and made man "man". As long as we got the boobs and not dicks, we can never be like men. Or maybe I'm just a bit old fashioned.
the struggle to look educated
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
RuthDaniels:
In all arguments, get understanding!

Your opinion though? smiley

Deedee how far? Didn't know you trolled undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by iamJ(m): 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
I'm yet to see a happy woman having who is being showered with love, care and affection by her man arguing on a faceless forum whether it's right for a woman to submit to her husband or not.

Only emotionally single, hurt, bittered and depressed ladies who call themselves feminists are usually the ones that are always having talking about how a woman should never submit to her man but she should rob shoulders with him.

Believe me, what people display here is not feminism but stupidity. What we see here are frustrated, hurt, ugly, unhappy and depressed ladies parading themselves as feminists just to corrupt and pollute the minds of young girls when it has to do with relationship/marriage
so the op is flexing in ur care grin
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dimples129:

Deedee how far? Didn't know you trolled undecided
I'm fine.

Your last sentence though?
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
RuthDaniels:
I'm fine.

Your last sentence though?

Why have you been copying bbmpin grin

Girl, he fine but whhhy grin

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Asianguy(m): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
How? I agree with only some of their tenets. What I'd never understand is why some of them are trying to be like or equate themselves to the opposite gender. I mean God wasn't stupid when he made woman "woman" and made man "man". As long as we got the boobs and not dicks, we can never be like men. Or maybe I'm just a bit old fashioned.
I respect women alot,but we can't just be equal grin
Its not possible especially here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dimples129:

Why have you been copying bbmpin grin

Girl, he fine but whhhy grin
Are you getting somewhere with this conversation? Honestly I'm yet to understand your point!

I'm getting bored already.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Asianguy(m): 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
iamJ:
the struggle to look educated

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
RuthDaniels:
Are you getting somewhere with this conversation? Honestly I'm yet to understand your point!

I'm getting bored already.

PMSL! Diva, you're new transformation is cool but I am wondering why you've adopted David's font and attitude on nl? What's that all about? Are you trolling him or you just admire his style?

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by QueenSekxy(f): 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
here to read comments
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by uk10(m): 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
Evaberry:

In a honesty this is rubbish
what exactly is wrong with being submissive to your husband,do you ladies think that if ur submissive he will turn you to a slave or beat up anytime you make him annoyed or what.pls just tell me why what she wrote is rubbish with some proof and also explain to me why ladies dont want to be submissive

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? / Types Of Men Women Should Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.