Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces (5129 Views)

Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle / Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum / Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces by IjawAdvocate: 10:15am On Jan 21
Your uncle that is there just send me pictures of hell fire this morning...

Na there I want go.
You guys get deceived by fake people.

Adeboye say your colleagues would beg you for food he didn't remember that your colleagues can also be RCCG members.

Endless Churches kpala-kpala everywhere with 0 economic value...
Ijaw people know what kpala-kpala mean.

They use Church money and build schools that members children can't attend...

The British that gave you Bible has now sign same sex marriage in their country...
Where in d Bible was that permitted?

Grow up una no gree.

@General Ditari

President, All Nairaland Ijaws.

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces by Righthussle: 10:16am On Jan 21
🥰🤣🤣🤣 na for Ijaw this one dey?

12 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces by IjawAdvocate: 10:17am On Jan 21
The second picture is Saudi Prince moving round the world with his wife without Hijab.
Something that dumb Nigerians kill each other for..

For your information, Hijab started in the early 80s from Tunisia.
It wasn't part of Mohammed preachings.

29 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces by IjawAdvocate: 10:18am On Jan 21
Righthussle:
🥰🤣🤣🤣 na for Ijaw this one dey?

Haha
Re: Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces by IjawAdvocate: 10:18am On Jan 21
If na Ijaw water will off it.
Re: Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces by IjawAdvocate: 10:41am On Jan 21
I don silence them grin

@General Ditari

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces by Jamie248: 10:44am On Jan 21
Ninety percent of Naija pastors and imams have secured reservation in there already😎

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces by IjawAdvocate: 10:45am On Jan 21
Jamie248:
Ninety percent of Naija pastors and imams have secured reservation in there already😎
That place dont exist

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces by buharibanjo(m): 10:49am On Jan 21
😭😭
IjawAdvocate:
The second picture is Saudi Prince moving round the world with his wife without Hijab.

Re: Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces by Ijoh(m): 10:50am On Jan 21
buharibanjo:
😭😭
Very bad.
Re: Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:04am On Jan 21
IjawAdvocate:
Your uncle that is there just send me pictures of hell fire this morning...

Na there I want go.
You guys get deceived by fake people.

Adeboye say your colleagues would beg you for food he didn't remember that your colleagues can also be RCCG members.

Endless Churches kpala-kpala everywhere with 0 economic value...
Ijaw people know what kpala-kpala mean.

They use Church money and build schools that members children can't attend...

The British that gave you Bible has now sign same sex marriage in their country...
Where in d Bible was that permitted?

Grow up una no gree.

@General Ditari

though you said it in a way many may not like but it's just the absolute truth. our problem in this part of world is that most still lives in the past hence they tends to believe every shit said...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:07am On Jan 21
They won't stop going to some churches if there pastor doesn't sees any negative or bad vision for them, they only believe when a pastor tells them that their father mother great mother are the ones behind those predicament lol
Re: Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces by meolaniyi(m): 11:18am On Jan 21
IjawAdvocate:

the husband wear the hijab for her. So no problem

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces by IjawWorldBest: 11:20am On Jan 21
meolaniyi:
the husband wear the hijab for her. So no problem

Haha

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces by IjawWorldBest: 11:21am On Jan 21
BigBlackPreek:
They won't stop going to some churches if there pastor doesn't sees any negative or bad vision for them, they only believe when a pastor tells them that their father mother great mother are the ones behind those predicament lol

True.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces by nigeriansamurai(m): 11:51am On Jan 21
BigBlackPreek:
OMO you see that one of vision na him dey pain me pass. Sometime in 2019 Imagine Person wey dey too blind to see em own present and hustle harder, wan tell me how my life go be for future, i gave him a very strong grip on his hand, and i told the guy that ill pluck his fvckin eyes out the next time he approches me.
Re: Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces by PureFace1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 21
MF think singing for eternity praising a narcist in heaven is blissfull when it is just another torture and hell lol. I did rather die and have my peace forever.

According to Bible description of heaven it is just a boring place where you only exist to sing and praise a narcissistic entity for eternity. Staying dead is better, most Christians are just afraid of hell and its torture lol heaven is just another shittty place. Not that all of it exist it is all fairy tales.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces by padi94(m): 2:14pm On Jan 21
Photoshop much undecided
Re: Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces by Usmanovic95(m): 2:16pm On Jan 21
Religion is the biggest scam ever.If we all practice love for humanity,the world would have been the best paradise.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces by IjawAdvocate: 2:16pm On Jan 21
Usmanovic95:
Religion is the biggest scam ever.If we all practice love for humanity,the world would have been the best paradise.
May your days be long.
Re: Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces by Seunpapa65: 2:48pm On Jan 21
Until we started making humanity our religion and love our gospel
The world will continue to perish

Funny enough religion has millions of people
The Christianity the have to forced it on us
My ancestors has not for once day appear to me to tell the are suffering or something

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces by Natbrowny: 3:47pm On Jan 21
IjawAdvocate:

Exactly. Hijab has never been Islamic.. But sheeples won't know coz dey agree with all d bullshits clerics tell them
Re: Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces by hafeeanubasy: 4:15pm On Jan 21
IjawAdvocate:

😆...you are disgracing other intelligent ijaws with Ignorance
Re: Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces by hafeeanubasy: 4:18pm On Jan 21
Natbrowny:

Exactly. Hijab has never been Islamic.. But sheeples won't know coz dey agree with all d bullshits clerics tell them

If you are not a Muslim then its stupidity dabbling into what you are no knowledge about.

And what is your business with how a particular religion group choose to appear. I guess unclothedness is Christian
Re: Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces by Natbrowny: 4:34pm On Jan 21
hafeeanubasy:

If you are not a Muslim then its stupidity dabbling into what you are no knowledge about.

And what is your business with how a particular religion group choose to appear. I guess unclothedness is Christian

Are u done. Or u stil wanna rant..
Re: Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces by yommen: 4:35pm On Jan 21
IjawAdvocate:

Northern Nigerians.
Re: Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces by OKUCHI11(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21
hafeeanubasy:

... It's our business because Islam and their love for backwardness is what is keeping us in this our present conditions... I have a strong phobia for it...
Re: Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces by joseph1832(m): 9:32pm On Jan 21
OKUCHI11:
... It's our business because Islam and their love for backwardness is what is keeping us in this our present conditions... I have a strong phobia for it...
I beg to disagree bro. Islam is not what is keeping us in this abysmal state we are in, it is our God wrenching attitude of doing what's wrong and celebrating it as what is right.
Re: Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces by Gaspardd(m): 10:08pm On Jan 21
I kno how heaven looks like....just like night club but everybody on White.
Re: Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces by Starboytwo(m): 10:47pm On Jan 21
I heard you don't get hungry in heaven and can order anything free of charge.

Abeg na there I wan go pls.
Re: Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces by Exousiang01: 10:54pm On Jan 21
Abeg whi go snap am?
Re: Breaking News!!! Images Of Hell Fire Surfaces by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:54pm On Jan 21
Image of hellfire is greenwhitegreen

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don’t Have A Godfather – Fashola / Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... / Ken Saro Wiwa And The Forgiving Igbo Spirit (the Untold Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.