Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Nature Is Cruel To Men While Time Is Cruel To Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nature Is Cruel To Men While Time Is Cruel To Women. (708 Views)

Britain Girl Slept With Many Men While Exploring America Recording Their Climax / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / 3 Points That Prove Women Are Cruel To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nature Is Cruel To Men While Time Is Cruel To Women. by morgan2pp: 1:57pm On Jan 21
Women are more attractive at 20 than at 30.

Men are more attractive at 30 than at 20.

Nature is cruel to men.

Time is cruel to women.

Men, use your 20's to add value, be a provider and cultivate life skills.

You have time to marry a woman in her 20's.

Women are the ones who feel the rush and pressure of time and force men onto their timelines.

https://twitter.com/BilalSh_ah/status/1749170694985077010?t=mgL6u8F8046B0Brv6qRkrw&s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nature Is Cruel To Men While Time Is Cruel To Women. by EreluRoz: 1:59pm On Jan 21
You are right

Let people in those type of Methuselah relationship have a rethink, stop wasting your time with unserious people.
Re: Nature Is Cruel To Men While Time Is Cruel To Women. by morgan2pp: 5:43pm On Jan 21
Re: Nature Is Cruel To Men While Time Is Cruel To Women. by Dimaya: 8:16pm On Jan 21
so true. however, remember that time comes for us all
Re: Nature Is Cruel To Men While Time Is Cruel To Women. by LIVINGICONREBOR: 8:48pm On Jan 21
Very true.
Recently my secondary school mates then, did a get together. See the gals wey boys wan die on top dat year. They looked worn out and old despite their make-ups (42yrs+) . Some of the guys were still looking good and trimmed. The women were all astonished on seeing livingiconreborn looking totally different. Me with my small body size those secondary school days, all looking beefy with smoothness. Omoh, time is really kind to us men. We age like fine wine with each passing day provided one adhere to healthy lifestyles.
Damn!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nature Is Cruel To Men While Time Is Cruel To Women. by Itooweak4una: 8:50pm On Jan 21
You just copy shola post from twitter without giving credit. This low fam. Do better
Re: Nature Is Cruel To Men While Time Is Cruel To Women. by worldclass68(m): 9:52am On Jan 22
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Very true.
Recently my secondary school mates then, did a get together. See the gals wey boys wan die on top dat year. They looked worn out and old despite their make-ups (42yrs+) . Some of the guys were still looking good and trimmed. The women were all astonished on seeing livingiconreborn looking totally different. Me with my small body size those secondary school days, all looking beefy with smoothness. Omoh, time is really kind to us men. We age like fine wine with each passing day provided one adhere to healthy lifestyles.
Damn!!

Your so right...but some mumu men allow ladies to manipulate them and forced them into their own timeline...imagine the time a man just starting his life making money and building his life/wealth, a woman from no where wey don use and enjoy her own primetime go still dey pressure and manipulate him..

(1) (Reply)

Dreams That Shows Your Family Will Suffer / Who Are The Greatest Lairs, Men Or Women / Are Exes Not Human Beings And People Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.