Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Other Side Of Girls Cleavages On Social Media (Fake Posture Aint Real ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Other Side Of Girls Cleavages On Social Media (Fake Posture Aint Real ) (3173 Views)

Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media / ENDSARS: Lady Bares Her Cleavages To Protest- Eyewitness. PHOTOS / Lady Went To Swim, Share Cleavages After Coming Back From Church. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Other Side Of Girls Cleavages On Social Media (Fake Posture Aint Real ) by fineboynl(m): 10:19am On Jul 28, 2018
grin guys please stops been carried away by online cleavages. don't be fooled because 100% of this postures ain't real. they are well packages and meant to deceived boys and girls. girls have learnt a way to position in a bent style in photos to enhance body their shape and photo filters which are not real. majority of the guys that befriend girls online always have a story to tell about the truth after the finally met. they are not close to beautiful on social media couple with the fact they only upload the best selected photos.

I have been there before. the girl was ugly with rough pimples but not a bad boob and ass though. she put on those jihab because she knows she is ugly as we are meeting for the first time. but her Facebook photo was porches from filters.

example look at the below photos and you won't believe the two photo are the same person.

Re: Other Side Of Girls Cleavages On Social Media (Fake Posture Aint Real ) by Caseless: 10:22am On Jul 28, 2018
Girls sef!
Re: Other Side Of Girls Cleavages On Social Media (Fake Posture Aint Real ) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 28, 2018
Re: Other Side Of Girls Cleavages On Social Media (Fake Posture Aint Real ) by Yeligray(m): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2018
shocked
Re: Other Side Of Girls Cleavages On Social Media (Fake Posture Aint Real ) by FiremanP(m): 11:05am On Jul 28, 2018
Ok. Bet for me, as far as Bleep dey dia, omo make dem fake their birth certificate. Ko kan aye
Re: Other Side Of Girls Cleavages On Social Media (Fake Posture Aint Real ) by Bluezy13(m): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
Yea right.

But no matter how a girl positions her posture, I can always tell her real shape.

Hint: The size of the laps can't be cheated if she's on shorts. A slender laps leads to a tiny/curveless hips...like the one in the picture above. All you need to do is imagine how her slender laps in the white picture will look if her legs stands erect.

There you go, you have the second picture which is the real but curveless hips and ass.
This is because her legs/slender laps will appear like toothpicks fixed inside the white short gown when erect.

I refuse to think I'm jobless cheesy
Re: Other Side Of Girls Cleavages On Social Media (Fake Posture Aint Real ) by ibori1(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2018

(1) (Reply)

How Control Of My Manhood Saved Me From HIV/AIDS / . / Man Divorces Wife 2 Days After She Fought With His Mother Over Food ‘on Their We

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.