Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Look What I Did After 12 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look What I Did After 12 Years (1009 Views)

Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Look! What This Lady Wore In The Market That Got Mothers Talking -photo / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America (2) (3) (4)

Look What I Did After 12 Years by SPAMBOX7: 8:23pm On Jan 21
Since the first time i lost virginity this year is the first time I have done something really worthwhile.

Since the beginning of this year I haven't had sex. It's been 3 weeks and counting last time I nutted was 28th December, 2023. The longest I have gone since I lost my virginity 12 years ago

I intend to go throughout this month. Make I do no-nut January. Omo it's not easy but I like the feeling. I feel some type of way and it's a great feeling.

To so many this isn't an achievement but to me it is more. I never thought I could go this Long. But I'm doing it.

Feels good smiley

Re: Look What I Did After 12 Years by luvgurl(f): 8:29pm On Jan 21
Im just smilling. cheesy

Re: Look What I Did After 12 Years by Itooweak4una: 8:34pm On Jan 21
SPAMBOX7:
Since the first time i lost virginity this year is the first time I have done something really worthwhile.

Since the beginning of this year I haven't had sex. It's been 3 weeks and counting last time I nutted was 28th December, 2023. The longest I have gone since I lost my virginity 12 years ago

I intend to go throughout this month. Make I do no-nut January. Omo it's not easy but I like the feeling. I feel some type of way and it's a great feeling.

To so many this isn't an achievement but to me it is more. I never thought I could go this Long. But I'm doing it.

Feels good smiley

Well, i haven't had sex for like 2 years now and honestly there's no difference between then when i was having sex constantly and when i didn't. I believe all those feelings are just in our head. Anyways, I'm not trying to discourage you ooo.

Re: Look What I Did After 12 Years by DonBenny77(m): 8:56pm On Jan 21
Itooweak4una:

Well, i haven't had sex for like 2 years now and honestly there's no difference between then when i was having sex constantly and when i didn't. I believe all those feelings are just in our head. Anyways, I'm not trying to discourage you ooo.
Rest he knows exactly what he's saying. The feeling is real even your organ improves in size when you let it rest and stop nutting regularly.
Re: Look What I Did After 12 Years by Itooweak4una: 9:34pm On Jan 21
DonBenny77:

Rest he knows exactly what he's saying. The feeling is real even your organ improves in size when you let it rest and stop nutting regularly.

Like i said it's all in your head. There's nothing to support your claim. I believe the last sentence was meant to remind yourself to stop nuttin. I've been religiously doing pmo for close to 2 years and I'm stating my experience that i do not see any changes both mentally or physically. Your penis even shrinks if you stay away from sex for too long and your risk prostrate cancer if you don't release semen. I'm planning on having sex this year tho.

Re: Look What I Did After 12 Years by SPAMBOX7: 9:53pm On Jan 21
Itooweak4una:

Facts @embolden.
Re: Look What I Did After 12 Years by SPAMBOX7: 9:54pm On Jan 21
DonBenny77:

You don't meannit
Re: Look What I Did After 12 Years by LalastiklaIa(m): 10:20pm On Jan 21
Itooweak4una:

Lies
Re: Look What I Did After 12 Years by Itooweak4una: 10:38pm On Jan 21
LalastiklaIa:

Lies

You believe or not. E no concern me bro.

Re: Look What I Did After 12 Years by onomeabuja: 2:05am On Jan 22
SPAMBOX7:

Feels good smiley

U no see Ur name..."SPAMBOX7" grin grin grin
Na something de worry u embarassed
Re: Look What I Did After 12 Years by Sucre6: 4:46am On Jan 22
Itooweak4una:

How I wish I can like this post 100 times more, it's psychological, all in the head, what u believe just seems to work that way, you condition your mind to make you feel some certain way and it becomes your reality
Re: Look What I Did After 12 Years by imagrg(m): 5:13am On Jan 22
Nuttin is good for your health. Discharge old semen sometimes for it to be replaced.
Re: Look What I Did After 12 Years by KingMack(m): 9:04am On Jan 22
Masturbate'a thon gengs after seeing this be like....

How Well Do You Understand Your Guy/gal / Evidence Of Cheating Or Not? / When The Trust Is Hurt