Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

A Loan Needed Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Loan Needed Urgently (1904 Views)

N800,000 Student Loan Needed. Please Help Me Avoid An Extra Year / #5m Loan Needed Urgently / Can I Get A Loan With Survey Plan As Collateral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Loan Needed Urgently by IykeD(m): 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2007
Hi fellow Landers, i need your assistance in helping me recommend a Financial Inst./Private Lender that can give me a loan of N1m with or without collateral.Please do reply if you have any information on how i can secure one fast.

my email is iykech2002@yahoo.com

GSM : 08033865822

God bless you all
Re: A Loan Needed Urgently by niceuzor: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2007
- Una Na Wa Oh shocked
Re: A Loan Needed Urgently by IykeD(m): 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2007
What's "una na Wa oh" if you do not have anything meaningful to say, then keeping on staring at your monitor and relieve your keyboard of the punching stress.When has seeking a loan become a bad thing??
Please Sane Landers,do respond, still waiting for your replies
Re: A Loan Needed Urgently by enolase(m): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2007
Iyke D,

I assume you need the money for starting some kind of business, and not to settle liabilities. It is unrealistic to expect to be given N1m as loan without collateral.

Have you thought of attending the SMEDAN seminars in Abuja, where you will told how to access loans of up to N1m from any of the microfinance banks?

To access this means you must have a sound business idea and a good proposal which you must submit at the SMEDAN office. Then make plans to attend their monthly training seminars.This will set you up on the way to getting your loan.

Getting loans is not easy, make no mistake about that. You must be prepared to follow the right path to be able to get such a loan.

Of course, there are other methods of raising finance for your business. There are several books marketed on how to contact money givers and philanthropists.

Check Success Digest Extra for details on how to get one of such books they have. I have seen some adverts on this forum that tow the same line.

Explore them!
Re: A Loan Needed Urgently by IykeD(m): 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2007
Thanks Enolase for your input.The loan is not necessarily to start a Business.I actually want to buy some good stocks and and yes i can provide a collateral to or above that tune via stocks too.So now you have better idea of what i am looking for.
Re: A Loan Needed Urgently by nikinash(f): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2007
go to bank phb. they finance what they call share purchase funding, they pay most while you pay about 20% of the shares you want.
Re: A Loan Needed Urgently by niceuzor: 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2007
IykeD - Thanks for your reply? Question? is Nairaland BANK.

Anyway wish you Good luck cool
Re: A Loan Needed Urgently by IykeD(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2007
Thank you for the advice, but won't PHB require that I receive a monthly paycheck of which is payable to their Bank?? Do let me know as most of these bank require such.
Thanks a lot,
To NiceUzor, i didn't ask nairaland for loan, i asked for advice on how to get one quickly and i know we have professionals on that aspect here.That's why it's a forum, Wish you well too.
Re: A Loan Needed Urgently by iyken(m): 8:57am On Sep 20, 2007
@poster,
Now that u've made open the intent for the loan,the solution is in your hands but here are the options:

1. I know Intercontinental Bank operates a Share Loan facility with 20-30% equity contribution @ no collateral however, shares purchased is domicille with their House (Intercontinental Securities).For more info, visit any of the branches especially the new branches eager to have customers.

2. FCMB has just launched same facility but with 33% equity contribution.U are only allowed to select stocks from their BUY list, service your interest monthly, liquidate and take profit @ your discretion and pay off your loan accordingly.

3.UBA is also operating but not without stress.

Generally, most banks claim they have Share loan as part of their products, but they end up asking for a pound of Flesh without Blood.

So the choice is yours. Enjoy.

Nuff said.
Re: A Loan Needed Urgently by IykeD(m): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2007
Thanks Iyken for the info, most appreciated.I am planning on visiting bank PHB and/or Intercontinental as you recommended.I will let the forum know the outcome.Thanks all
Re: A Loan Needed Urgently by VC2007(m): 11:47pm On Sep 22, 2007
We are waiting for ur outcome IykeD.
Nairalanders would really like to know how these banks are actually faring in terms of these kind of issues.
Or are they only good at collecting our hard-earned money in the name of public offers.
Re: A Loan Needed Urgently by VC2007(m): 11:56pm On Sep 22, 2007
Part of the goodies Soludo promised us before consolidation was low interest rates.
Today most of them are still charging as high as 19% or more.
There are so many Industrialist and good business people who have been made bankrupt by some of these banks as a result of their shylock loan conditions.
Naija !
[b][/b]
Re: A Loan Needed Urgently by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 21, 2016
nikinash:
go to bank phb. they finance what they call share purchase funding, they pay most while you pay about 20% of the shares you want.

Great info.
Re: A Loan Needed Urgently by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 09, 2016
Need money for important personal projects? Finding it impossible meeting collateral requirements etc to get a loan from your bank? Live and work in the FCT?

Great! Cos, RenMoney, your favourite Consumer Finance MFB is now in Abuja!

Irrespective of whom you bank with, you're eligible for a RenMoney loan backed by your salary alone.

+2347087192622 is the number. We'll be glad to help you out!

Please spread the word to friends and colleagues

(1) (Reply)

Is Cement Busines Stil Lucrative In Naija. / Can Anybody Tell Me The Best Bank To Get A Visa Debit Card In Nigeria? / Immigration: Kenya Closes Doors On Low Paid Expatriates Under 35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.