Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable (22656 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Reveals He Goes To Church Twice A Week / Snoop Dogg Don’t Take Pics With Guns And Money But You Could Still End Up Dead / Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable by Inspirer1: 1:44pm On Jan 22
It's actually by Grace
Re: You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable by Iyke48: 1:45pm On Jan 22
This one them dey dash money

1 Like

Re: You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable by FireUpNow(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22
Is this foolishness or mumunes?
Re: You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable by chubinwa(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22
I blaim the bloggers who pushes this guy's nonchalants to the public consumption.

1 Like

Re: You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable by LOVEGINO(m): 1:56pm On Jan 22
fuckingAyaya:
God don bless you, other people are lazy now abi?
life nor balance.

1 Like

Re: You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable by Ironbull: 2:08pm On Jan 22
Jestin:
Weed talk

Forget talk though I'm never his fan but from what I gathered this guy was never a lazy guy he is been hustling all his life and he had just said the truth. You can't be sleeping all days with all the talents and gifts in you and be blaming the govt, things ain't going to be better you are the one to fight your way through in life or reman the child of Lamentation for ever.

1 Like

Re: You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable by Jacksonwar099: 2:10pm On Jan 22
phoneport:
All of una dey play, must you have money or job before you eat and sleep.
You never hear of monkey dey work, baboon dey chop grin grin grin

We nor blame una, na Nigerians wey dey hail Una, dey pay una, for the rubbish content una dey spill out. If not, na which day Portable turn motivational speaker?
you too much bro
Re: You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable by MrJames007: 2:12pm On Jan 22
See this mumu.

Didn't you use to sleep and eat more than twice when you weren't known

I don't blame him, I blame his useless worshippers (Fans).

1 Like

Re: You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable by superCleanworks(m): 2:12pm On Jan 22
fuckingAyaya:
God don bless you, other people are lazy now abi?

Those whose kernels were cracked by benevolent spirit (gods) should not forget to be humble.
- Chinua Achebe

1 Like

Re: You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable by Nigeriagood(m): 2:33pm On Jan 22
Muyiddeen:
Hello Everyone in the House, I'm KolaGamer I Played video games to entertain video games lovers.
On my YouTube channel I played FC24 Manager Career Mode on PS5, where i take absolutely control everything in the team, From tactical philosophy to sign new players and sell out players, drive my squad's destiny, whether it be narrowly avoiding relegation or picking up the Champions League or the European league Trophy 🏆
My channel is entertaining played from Season to Season, Episode to Episode
Please subscribe to YouTube channel to get entertained and follow me from series to series. Peace out!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7adGxuw4FNs
nice 👍🏾 try to follow the likes of bfordlancer,s2v style and quality beats quantity
Re: You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable by healthkknatural: 2:36pm On Jan 22
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Portable the most untalented werey of this generation.....I'm still wondering how he became a celebrity..... Na only him fellow werey go download him rubbish songs...
. Werey that can feed you ,Money and fame Knows no werey.
Re: You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable by faithfull18(f): 2:39pm On Jan 22
Okay oh, let me go and continue sleeping.

1 Like

Re: You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable by sketching: 2:44pm On Jan 22
Funkyswagzz:
When I realised this portable was a natural talent was when I noticed his crazy shouting was just an act

You think it's an act?

Anyway, Portable is a national treasure, he must be protected at all cost.
Re: You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:07pm On Jan 22
sketching:

You think it's an act?

Anyway, Portable is a national treasure, he must be protected at all cost.

What u mean by ur last statement?
Re: You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable by Dennisochampa: 3:12pm On Jan 22
I no blame am Sha.....
Na the kind country wen we dey....
If no be condition, na this one and secondary school students suppose dey drag levels

1 Like

Re: You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable by Will205: 3:15pm On Jan 22
Please keep mute

Re: You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable by Larryndelaw: 3:25pm On Jan 22
Gadafii:
This guy always find a means to stay on the trending portable week in week out.

He hardly stay to days without being mentioned
Just like Obi
Re: You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable by sketching: 3:32pm On Jan 22
Funkyswagzz:

What u mean by ur last statement?

It kind of a joke and also not a joke. Portable is Federal Government Liability you better know that now.
Re: You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable by TheGift: 3:50pm On Jan 22
phoneport:
All of una dey play, must you have money or job before you eat and sleep.
You never hear of monkey dey work, baboon dey chop grin grin grin

We nor blame una, na Nigerians wey dey hail Una, dey pay una, for the rubbish content una dey spill out. If not, na which day Portable turn motivational speaker?

He didn’t say they shouldn’t Eat, just not more than twice a day.
Re: You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable by BondRiv: 5:47pm On Jan 22
A statement bereft of wisdom. Illogical on all fronts.
Re: You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable by aremubabs: 5:52pm On Jan 22
Ironbull:

Forget talk though I'm never his fan but from what I gathered this guy was never a lazy guy he is been hustling all his life and he had just said the truth. You can't be sleeping all days with all the talents and gifts in you and be blaming the govt, things ain't going to be better you are the one to fight your way through in life or reman the child of Lamentation for ever.

Hustling? People use this word only for people doing well financially.

They make it seem like if you are not rich, you are not hustling or not hustling hard enough. They will even call you lazy.

I tell people that hustle needs grace to flourish. The difference between a rich musician and a struggling musician is not always about the hustle or even gift. Most times, it is just LUCK.

There are thousands of upcoming musicians in Nigeria, but only about 9% of them will blow enough to earn a living from their music.

It is very obvious. I am sure there is hardly any home in Nigeria where you don't have someone doing music or aspiring to be a musician. Yet, only a few would actually be lucky enough to make it.

Hear the story of Wande Coal.

Wande Coal forced a demo into the hand of Don Jazzy after a concert. Don Jazzy could have thrown the demo away, but something made him listen to it, and that was how Wande Coal became a signee. That is luck. If Wande Coal had not found favour in the eyes of Don Jazzy, he might have ended up abandoning his gift out of frustration.

1 Like

Re: You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable by Sunijacks(m): 9:41pm On Jan 22
So because man no get money man no get right to live again abi weytin?

This guy talk no dey make sense
Re: You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable by Fearyourcreator: 7:55am On Jan 23
Ironbull:
Yes, tell them Zazzou though I'm not your fan but on this you be real baller bro.

They are extremely lazy, lack creativity and no dream only waiting for one package fraud politician to become the president expecting him to open CBN cash Vaults for them to come and take free cash they never worked for.

Lazy people everywhere. Since 2015 we have be telling them to wake up, go get job, be creative, be focus, stop waiting for politician to solve your problems, stop wasting your life away insulting Buhari dem neva listen ghen ghen come knack now dey are crying because they failed to make Hay when sun was shinning.
You have said it all
Re: You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable by Myrepublic(m): 12:50pm On Jan 23
Ironbull:

Depriving yourself of sleep won't make you money . No be by sleeping or not sleeping,its by Grace and opportunity.. If your time comes,even on your sleeping bed,million dollar contract go enter ur phone via call or mail..
Re: You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable by Ironbull: 2:50pm On Jan 23
Myrepublic:
Depriving yourself of sleep won't make you money . No be by sleeping or not sleeping,its by Grace and opportunity.. If your time comes,even on your sleeping bed,million dollar contract go enter ur phone via call or mail..

You got it wrong bro. It's a proverb.
Re: You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable by Myrepublic(m): 3:19pm On Jan 23
Ironbull:

You got it wrong bro. It's a proverb.
Even with the parable sir. Do you think we still have lazy people in the country we are today.. Even the lazy ones are working their ass off to put food on the table. Na just grace never locate them,wen make them never get money reach or pass portable.
Re: You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable by Ironbull: 3:39pm On Jan 23
Myrepublic:
Even with the parable sir. Do you think we still have lazy people in the country we are today.. Even the lazy ones are working their ass off to put food on the table. Na just grace never locate them,wen make them never get money reach or pass portable.

I like your submission. God bless.

1 Like

Re: You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable by PrinceofSarcasm: 3:48pm On Jan 23
Ironbull:

I like your submission. God bless.

What do you do for a living ?
Re: You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable by Ironbull: 4:13pm On Jan 23
PrinceofSarcasm:

What do you do for a living ?

Ask Google.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tboss: I Knew Ubi Franklin Before He Married Lilian Esoro / Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) / Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.