Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

End Of The Road. . . - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / End Of The Road. . . (2127 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Road In Ojuelegba (photo) / ( PICS) Ladies & Gentle Men Can U Pick Up This Child If You See It On The Road / She Said I Should Drop Her In The Middle Of The Road-Shocking Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Of The Road. . . by 2sexy(m): 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2011
Thank you Niiade and krech. . .I will do just that. I am patient and she kind of know it. I will wait for her.

O boy d babe fine o. Lol. Actually the most beautiful of them all. Non of my exes can match her beauty but her manners won my heart and not her beauty.
Re: End Of The Road. . . by talk2xp: 1:31am On Nov 09, 2011
I understand how u feel 4 sum sec i actually tout i was d 1 dt started d topic. its a 2 way tin. 1. it cud b a test or 2. it cud b real. if its d 1st reason then fight to gt her back bt if its d 2nd reason, my honest advice FREE HER nothing is worse than a confused being. so wat if guys have treated her unfairly? now that she found true luv is she not suppose 2 cherish it? i advice u move 2 sum1 more deserving of ur luv & nt 1 confused being. i gt irritated wen ladies start 2 talk this way. i tell them 2 remember d emotion pain they went thru wen a guy they luv walked out on them. this d same pain they are making this faithful guy go thru. love like life is a risk, plus or minus we wud always face it. my broda think abeg & dont b a FOOL 4 LOVE.
Re: End Of The Road. . . by 2sexy(m): 7:04am On Nov 09, 2011
Talk2xp, thanks 4ur advice. Let me just give her sometime as most people suggested. Like I said, am not too weak to walk away. Its just that she earned my respect because she bestowed so much love and care on me at the initial stage.

And I SWEAR, no girl ever did so for me.

But if at the end of waiting for her after a year plus she ended up hanging out with another dude, well I will wish her good luck and move on. But one thing I am very certain about is that Its VERY hard to come across a guy like me in Naija and I know what am talking about. I just don't want to make it seem so and otherwise she may percieve arrogance and bragging.
Anyways, I believe she should know better than that after all her woes. She even confessed that NO guy EVER bought anything for her but I did buy her few things more than once.

Thank you all for time and advice,either good or bad.
Re: End Of The Road. . . by kpolli(m): 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2011
Women always support women, it's their default nature. . . They are quick to support, HISS. . . .

Poster, she has someone else, she has been lying to u since
Re: End Of The Road. . . by 2sexy(m): 4:32am On Nov 10, 2011
I have my watchful eagle eyes on her. I will find out if she is actually dating someone else.

(1) (2) (Reply)

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo / I Missed Her Wedding, So What? / Okada Rider Caught Solving BEDMATICS With A Married Woman In Bushtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.