Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters (38365 Views)

How Army Rescued Nabeeha & Ariyo's Sisters From Kidnappers In Abuja (Photos) / The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her / ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters by Talkisneeded: 7:41pm On Jan 22
Staywithbina:
Let me give you all this advice ,if you have been laid siege ,don’t aggravate the whole situations by involving the security force unless you are 100% sure there presence with do a lot of saving to the situation,robbers kidnappers are more scared than you and they also love there lives ,if you invite the security force and they don’t end up saving the situation,my brother ,they will not pity for you and at that moment,anything you are doing with them ,will be more volatile because you have put them on more tension and any man that’s tensed can don anything,in situations like this ,entrust your faith and safety on the hands of God ! ,you can involve the security force when you are sure you are safe in your safest place

So who should they call in terrible situations like this??
Their pastors or imam... Instead of you blaming the security personells for their incompetency, you aee sharing it with a citizen in danger...
Re: Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters by Chibuzoripob: 7:42pm On Jan 22
sad Stupid and dumb kid talk.So,if nah Obi/Atiku be President, they won't be attacked? Dey there
Arobaga:
Oga if you never voted or supported this government or past administration may God replenish and restore your loses

But if you’re one of those chanting it will favor me and my family then just know say it’s your vote that’s just counting

E never even begin count we just dey first quarter

1 Like

Re: Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters by yeshuasfootstep(m): 7:43pm On Jan 22
Brute force, no sense, no tact, no strategy.

Thinking they are harmless protesters with flags.

Injustice destroys a nation.

Let all retrace and do the right thing.

Both kidnappers and kidnappees, whether of people or destinies.

Leave whoever you're holding down.

Do the right things if you expect to live right.

It is no longer business as usual.

1 Like

Re: Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters by onuman: 7:46pm On Jan 22
blaise26abj:
Boko haram members ( killed and raped so many people ) - repentant to Buhari

Bandits - amnesty by Buhari

Islamic terrorists - forgiven by Buhari

( anyone comparing them to Niger Delta militants is a terrorist !)

This is what you get when you vote in people with low IQ .

If you like don’t go and buy gun in Nigeria . Someone will kill you and government will forgive that person as long as he is from a part of the country .

Better to die defending yourself than die like a rat to these criminals encouraged by the state .

Sometimes, some people drop the false impression that they don't know what the bandits/kidnappers are struggling for.
They are struggling to get a Nigeria 🇳🇬 to be governed with Sharia criminal laws; the same laws adopted by the 12 far north states between 1999-2001.
Boko Haram which emerged after 2009 says that it's fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
In 2001, Muhammadu Buhari before a huge crowd of Muslims announced that he would not stop until Islamic sharia criminal laws are applied in all the states of Nigeria.
One of the first demands of Tanko Mohammed the CJN appointed by President Buhari was for the National Assembly to include sharia criminal justice system in the 1999 constitution.

The border of Nigeria was opened during Buhari administration to let in people from the Sahel region of West Africa into Nigeria. They are the ruthless kidnappers.
Nigerians who were born here and grew up here cannot be so brutal and ruthless.
If the sharia states renounce the adoption of Islamic Sharia criminal laws, Boko Haram and the bandits can close shops.

1 Like

Re: Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters by Tonididdyx: 7:48pm On Jan 22
Staywithbina:
Let me give you all this advice ,if you have been laid siege ,don’t aggravate the whole situations by involving the security force unless you are 100% sure there presence with do a lot of saving to the situation,robbers kidnappers are more scared than you and they also love there lives ,if you invite the security force and they don’t end up saving the situation,my brother ,they will not pity for you and at that moment,anything you are doing with them ,will be more volatile because you have put them on more tension and any man that’s tensed can don anything,in situations like this ,entrust your faith and safety on the hands of God ! ,you can involve the security force when you are sure you are safe in your safest place

You be kidnapper?
Which Kain mumu advice be this. 😠
Re: Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters by tete7000(m): 7:50pm On Jan 22
Nbote:
Nigerian Police and their unprofessionalism. One would expect the Police to be more tactical in approaching an ongoing operation. Laying an ambush without drawing attention would have helped them

Imagine the police driving in with their lights on.

2 Likes

Re: Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters by badoh(m): 7:50pm On Jan 22
Tell me one leader that you think can bring insecurity to her knees in Nigeria within few months? Don't let us deceive ourselves, the amalgamation of the North and South is a serious thing that shouldn't have happened. Imagine northerners launching attack against any southern president. When the security forces launch any attack against bandits or boko-haram, they will look for a way and turn it to maloud. How I wish the northern part is on its own, make dem deh contend with bandits and boko-haram they created by themselves.
Re: Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters by Gentlesoul2021(m): 7:51pm On Jan 22
jmoore:
The kidnappers are more intelligent than the police.

With all the education and training of the police, they cannot intelligently outsmart the useless kidnappers...
Re: Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters by Staywithbina: 7:58pm On Jan 22
Talkisneeded:

So who should they call in terrible situations like this??
Their pastors or imam... Instead of you blaming the security personells for their incompetency, you aee sharing it with a citizen in danger...
If you are an experienced or matured person ,even if you are not a church or religious person,you should atleast know that there is spirit ,if you are being laid siege meaning surrounded by robbers or kidnappers ,calling security personnel can trigger the hostility of the situation if at the end the security force reached fails ,I have been robbed right straight in my room ,when I knew they were robbers and already inside the house ,there nothing to do than lie down back on the bed ,cover my face ,they came took everything and left ,my neighbor tried to show force ,they broke his head ,when I was kidnapped,same thing .you don’t go crying over spilled milk ,when you find yourself in situations as such ,first thing to do is to cover your face or put your face down ,know their demands ,negotiate with them ,play cool and calm and don’t show you are super man ,it will put you in more trouble than you think ,but if you know calling the security forces will help in the situation,then call them but if it fails ,it’s always volatile
Re: Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters by Orlu13: 7:59pm On Jan 22
GOFRONT:
BVN, NIN, HIV, NTA, DSS, NPF etc etc All na Scam........I dey my house coman beat me.

nobody will beat u...u said nothing but the truth bro grin
Re: Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters by Elsueno: 8:00pm On Jan 22
onuman:

Sometimes, some people drop the false impression that they don't know what the bandits/kidnappers are struggling for.
They are struggling to get a Nigeria 🇳🇬 to be governed with Sharia criminal laws; the same laws adopted by the 12 far north states between 1999-2001.
Boko Haram which emerged after 2009 says that it's fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
In 2001, Muhammadu Buhari before a huge crowd of Muslims announced that he would not stop until Islamic sharia criminal laws are applied in all the states of Nigeria.
One of the first demands of Tanko Mohammed the CJN appointed by President Buhari was for the National Assembly to include sharia criminal justice system in the 1999 constitution.

The border of Nigeria was opened during Buhari administration to let in people from the Sahel region of West Africa into Nigeria. They are the ruthless kidnappers.
Nigerians who were born here and grew up here cannot be so brutal and ruthless.
If the sharia states renounce the adoption of Islamic Sharia criminal laws, Boko Haram and the bandits can close shops.

This is just utter crap & bullshyt....Even for a conspiracy theory this is just extremely dumb.

first all, this sharia thing started since the time of obasanjo & has being in existence in some northern states. So that argument is just null & void!!

Bandits have also being in existence for a very long time, the Nigerian army has just being keeping them in check...d fall of Libya & subsequent easy arms flow into west Africa made them stronger with more access to arms. These coupled with boko haram insurgency which made Nigerian armed forces over stretched contributed to the issue.

lastly, Incompetence, greed & lack of harsh punishment for these killers made others to also jump into this venture due to 'easy money' without much consequence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters by SaLongs1(m): 8:02pm On Jan 22
GOFRONT:
BVN, NIN, HIV, NTA, DSS, NPF etc etc All na Scam........I dey my house coman beat me.
Na that NIN and Pantami dey vex me pass gor the tori.
Re: Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters by Weknowbetter: 8:07pm On Jan 22
The father should have had a weapon to protect his home and daughters. You call your brother to rescue you?
Re: Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters by Prodigy777(m): 8:09pm On Jan 22
Hope you've counted yourself among the evil supporters?

Mr. Darling Daddy lol
post=128071478:
Deaths to all bandits, kidnappers, terrorists disturbing the peace of our darling nation.
Brutal deaths to all assassins, bandits, kidnappers and terrorists disturbing the peace of our darling nation.
Including Boko Haram and Ipob terrorists groups.....along with their online supporters.

Iseeeee

They just wasted this innocent girl's and beautiful
future just like that!
Same way they did to our relative Miracle Nwobodo.
Nothing good will ever come the way of evil supporters in this nation.......including their online enablers.
Re: Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:12pm On Jan 22
The man made a terrible mistake by calling them thieves to his brother which made the rescuers to think they were up against only petty burglars or some thing.
He should've told his brother that they were armed. In that case, they would not have come in direct like that.

He misled the team with the incomplete information he gave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters by broadman20: 8:14pm On Jan 22
post=128071478:
Deaths to all bandits, kidnappers, terrorists disturbing the peace of our darling nation.
Brutal deaths to all assassins, bandits, kidnappers and terrorists disturbing the peace of our darling nation.
Including Boko Haram and Ipob terrorists groups.....along with their online supporters.

Iseeeee

future just like that!
Nothing good will ever come the way of evil supporters in this nation.......including their online enablers.

May God punish THOSE WHO WERE supporting a man who said AN ATTACK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTACK ON THE NORTH.

YOU THINK WE HAVE FORGOTTEN YOU ALL AND YOUR ACTIVITIES.

NONSENSE.
Re: Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters by egoldman(m): 8:23pm On Jan 22
post=128071478:

Iseeeee

future just like that!

Don't derail this post plz.
Re: Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters by Whatisurproblem(m): 8:23pm On Jan 22
jmoore:
The kidnappers are more intelligent than the police.
can you see reason Nigerian police should be disbanded? Police were overpowered within minutes. When reign enforcement were called for terorist, did police supposed to send just one truck, with one gun and few bullets? No plan for any backup, no radio communication, and this happened in federal capital territory. What a shame to Nigerian government.
Re: Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters by egoldman(m): 8:24pm On Jan 22
post=128071489:
Bandits, kidnappers and terrorists will never end well in life.....
If you are down with any of them,
Eternal damnation will be your portion in life.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

We Rise.

Hypocrites don't rise, they go down.
Re: Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters by abobote: 8:26pm On Jan 22
post=128071478:

Iseeeee

future just like that!
Always dry, you can't even face the topic or you think death happens coz you called for it?

Meanwhile, those police officers are poorly trained, why coming with the security vehicle to their sight, when you can take position and lay ambush
Re: Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters by Caleb15(m): 8:30pm On Jan 22
duduade:
They never mentioned anything about the mother of the girls

So absurd

The way you read it does'nt mean thats how he said it
Re: Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters by lomprico(m): 8:32pm On Jan 22
Weknowbetter:
The father should have had a weapon to protect his home and daughters. You call your brother to rescue you?

You, you get weapon for your house?
Re: Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters by Bodydiialect57: 8:33pm On Jan 22
gerrardomendes:
Hmm. This doesn't look like a random kidnapping. This man must have been targeted

More like it
Re: Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters by Bodydiialect57: 8:34pm On Jan 22
gerrardomendes:
Hmm. This doesn't look like a random kidnapping. This man must have been targeted

More like it.
Re: Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters by zudozz: 8:38pm On Jan 22
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/nabeehas-father-how-bandits-got-access-to-my-daughters/

Shame on this country!

So many incompetent people in charge of lives n property.

God let this not happen to anyone I know not to talk of me n my family!

God forbid Nigeria!

I puke on Nigeria!
Re: Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters by lomprico(m): 8:38pm On Jan 22
lipsrsealed
post=128071478MANNABBQGRILLS:

Iseeeee

future just like that!

Guy hafa na? Long time, where u dey since.

This one whey you swear for yourself and con say iseee sharp sharp, life don tire you? Balablu don show shege Dan burouba abi? grin
Before I leave you for your swearing to take effect on you, you supported the man backing and enabling and supporting boko haram for 8 horrible years. Yes you supported the man that said 'an attack on biko haram is an attack on the north' so, iseeeeeeeeeeee! To your prayer.

P.s. this one whey seun dey help you hide your name when pesin quote you, I dey like talk to pesin make the pesin know say na him I dey talk to, MANNA BBQ GRILLS, I am talking to you!! make una continue, my own be say everybody go collet
Re: Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters by Offpoint1: 8:40pm On Jan 22
Nbote:
Nigerian Police and their unprofessionalism. One would expect the Police to be more tactical in approaching an ongoing operation. Laying an ambush without drawing attention would have helped them
Nigerian weren't trained for anything except mounting roadblock.
Re: Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters by sslcrypt: 8:40pm On Jan 22
Austindark:
Hmm... sad that this people have more firepower than our security forces.

Imagine watching your helper, helplessly asking for help!!!

You guys can't read, three policemen with ak is no match for 6 or bandit with Ak. The policemen that died in this encounter were brave. I guess we are all suffering the consequences of endsars, argue against when sars was active these madness wasn't common.
Re: Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters by We4all: 8:45pm On Jan 22
I think vigilantes could have tackled the situation better than the police. How do you drive into armed men without being hit?

They had their chances, but lack of planning and coordination ruined it. As for the man, I don't think he is still safe as they may come for him again.
Re: Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters by Bimpe29: 8:45pm On Jan 22
It's eternally tragic and unfortunate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" / Kelvin Odunuyi 'DipDat Lampz' Shot Dead In U.K At A Cinema / A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.