Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,057 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 (2538 Views)

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 / Justwise, Why Was My Thread Deleted? / JustWise Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by davodyguy: 8:30pm On Jan 27
justwise:

4. Discussions of the art of love-making should be restricted to the hidden sexuality section.

I don't need your recognition or anything, just keep your language clean.

😂
As expected.

If you look up the meaning of seldom I overzealousness, you'll see that I am correct.

I'll remove the offensive part and repost the comment again.

Let's see what you can rely on to take down the post out of overzealousness or lack of ability to take criticism of character passived to be bad.

Recall, couple of others opined same thing about you.

As a young man, just experiencing things, you might need to watch and take heed. You need it in real life beyond the internet life.

Seun. If you opened a poll, Justwise will not come top 10 for many people, except for few people cheerleading cos they probably ask him questions and he acts like superman responding to what people know

I repeat, he seldom acts overzealously. He needs to watch it.

1 Like

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by joseph1832(m): 8:47pm On Jan 27
justwise:

https://www.nairaland.com/7978406/re-justwise-best-section-moderator
So you see my point? If I open another thread I might be banned for rule 18.
Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by justwise(m): 8:58pm On Jan 27
joseph1832:
So you see my point? If I open another thread I might be banned for rule 18.

That thread is opposite this so why do you want to duplicate it? Did you actually read the content?
Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by hunee: 9:08pm On Jan 27
@justwise, hope you are ok. How can i reach you , please post here your mail . Thanks
justwise:

That thread is opposite this so why do you want to duplicate it? Did you actually read the content?
Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by justwise(m): 9:17pm On Jan 27
hunee:
@justwise, hope you are ok. How can i reach you , please post here your mail . Thanks

Ask your question in any related thread, i don't give out my email address.
Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by joseph1832(m): 9:26pm On Jan 27
justwise:

I didn't bother reading it, since you said it is opposite this, I won't be duplicating it, but giving my own reasons...

Hope you see my point?
Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by hunee: 10:19pm On Jan 27
Oga me okay, please give us contact of mods in dating and general sites. Thanks
justwise:

Ask your question in any related thread, i don't give out my email address.
Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by justwise(m): 10:31pm On Jan 27
hunee:
Oga me okay, please give us contact of mods in dating and general sites. Thanks

Dm Rocktation or Farano
Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by Konquest: 11:33pm On Jan 27
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

This is to inform you that I'm recognizing Justwise as the best section moderator of the year 2023.
Unlike most sectional mods, he has been keeping his section clean without any micromanagement.
The travel section has helped many people to learn how to travel out to study or to work.

Thank you, Justwise.
Cc: Sukkot

The dude gave a former NL Moderator whose also an NL veteran one month ban in 2023 in the travel section. The action was weird though.

But yea, he warns people first before banning them despite not being a paid mod.
Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by sukkot: 12:00am On Jan 28
Konquest:

Cc: Sukkot

The dude gave a former NL Moderator whose also an NL veteran one month ban in 2023 in the travel section. The action was weird though.

But yea, he warns people first before banning them despite not being a paid mod.

hehe all water under the bridge. i believe he has put a couple of my posts on FP after that. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by hunee: 12:04am On Jan 28
Oga me, ese gan. 2 much boss wink
justwise:

Dm Rocktation or Farano

1 Like

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by Konquest: 12:39am On Jan 28
sukkot:
hehe all water under the bridge. i believe he has put a couple of my posts on FP after that. grin grin
Sukkot... You figured it out... grin. I remembered that episode but it's cool if he (JW) actually moved a couple of your posts after that. There's also the newest supermod who actively moved a lot of topics from different NL sections to the FP last year. So, JW may or may NOT have been the one that moved the posts to the FP.

I was wondering if JW even knew you were ever a moderator back in the day here on NL.
Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by naptu2: 6:44am On Jan 28
Having a poll to select the best moderator will never work. This is the best method.

Yes, it's true, I enjoyed the selection process back in the day when we had polls to select the best poster in each section. The best moderator was selected by a vote in the hidden moderator section and then the thread was made public for all to see.

Unfortunately there are many people that are on Nairaland just to cause trouble and these people usually have numerous accounts.

I remember what happened in 2009 when Becomrich was elected the politics section poster of the year, then the admin annulled the election (because Becomrich was a frequent rule breaker) and then he was reinstated and then then the election was cancelled again and then he was reinstated again.

I also remember what happened in 2012 when Chinua Achebe was voted into the Nairaland Politics Section Hall of Shame and then the election was cancelled and the moderators resigned.

The moderators were appointed by the admin and he gave them a target and instructions on what to do. He is the best person to decide who has met those targets and followed the instructions. If you have a poll, troublemakers will use their numerous accounts to vote for somebody that has done the opposite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by joseph1832(m): 6:59am On Jan 28
naptu2:
Having a poll to select the best moderator will never work. This is the best method.

Yes, it's true, I enjoyed the selection process back in the day when we had polls to select the best poster in each section. The best moderator was selected by a vote in the hidden moderator section and then the thread was made public for all to see.

Unfortunately there are many people that are on Nairaland just to cause trouble and these people usually have numerous accounts.

I remember what happened in 2009 when Becomrich was elected the politics section poster of the year, then the admin annulled the election (because Becomrich was a frequent rule breaker) and then he was reinstated and then then the election was cancelled again and then he was reinstated again.

I also remember what happened in 2012 when Chinua Achebe was voted into the Nairaland Politics Section Hall of Shame and then the election was cancelled and the moderators resigned.

The moderators were appointed by the admin and he gave them a target and instructions on what to do. He is the best person to decide who has met those targets and followed the instructions. If you have a poll, troublemakers will use their numerous accounts to vote for somebody that has done the opposite.
the emboldened should have been considered.
Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by sukkot: 7:33am On Jan 28
Konquest:

Sukkot... You figured it out... grin. I remembered that episode but it's cool if he (JW) actually moved a couple of your posts after that. There's also the newest supermod who actively moved a lot of topics from different NL sections to the FP last year. So, JW may or may NOT have been the one that moved the posts to the FP.

I was wondering if JW even knew you were ever a moderator back in the day here on NL.
oh OK Chief I was not aware of the activities of the new supermod. It’s good that Seun is refreshing things that way by getting new energy once in a while. As you alluded to maybe it’s the new guy who did it. Oh yeah he is aware after I told him but I think he had done the decision by then and his ego ( or should I say the Nigerian ego ) would not let him renege on the decision he had made. I thought the whole thing felt like I was being bullied and victimised for having a diverging opinion from someone who wields the power . But like I said earlier it’s all water under the bridge lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by joseph1832(m): 9:20am On Jan 28
sukkot:
oh OK Chief I was not aware of the activities of the new supermod. It’s good that Seun is refreshing things that way by getting new energy once in a while. As you alluded to maybe it’s the new guy who did it. Oh yeah he is aware after I told him but I think he had done the decision by then and his ego ( or should I say the Nigerian ego ) would not let him renege on the decision he had made. I thought the whole thing felt like I was being bullied and victimised for having a diverging opinion from someone who wields the power . But like I said earlier it’s all water under the bridge lol
You were banned for a month? Lol. Sounds like a small fry to me who was issued a 2 year ban. grin
Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by sukkot: 9:24am On Jan 28
joseph1832:
You were banned for a month? Lol. Sounds like a small fry to me who was issued a 2 year ban. grin
lmao I do have an ID that was banned for 30 years. That mod was high on Colorado 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by joseph1832(m): 9:44am On Jan 28
sukkot:
lmao I do have an ID that was banned for 30 years. That mod was high on Colorado 🤣
OMG! 30 good years. Yikes.
Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by justwise(m): 10:07am On Jan 28
naptu2:

That is exactly the prob, they will use their numerous IDs to vote, Let me just remind these moaners that i was VOTED to become a mod and i have won the best mod before and it was through VOTE. The voting system stopped because of the multiple account issue because votes will not have any integrity.

So to the disgruntled..feel free to open a thread in general section to counter this or join the existing one started by one of you, criticise me, disagree with me or anyone, no worries.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by Lorayne(m): 10:42am On Jan 28
Ishilove:

The admin is a premium j*** and first class a******, but on this one, I'll have to agree 💯. The Travel section is the most well moderated section on this forum
Why you hate se*n so much?
Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by Ishilove: 11:23am On Jan 28
Lorayne:

Why you hate se*n so much?
"Hate" is a very strong word and a very negative emotion. I don't hate him and have no reason to.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by davodyguy: 12:17pm On Jan 28
Ishilove:

"Hate" is a very strong word and a very negative emotion. I don't hate him and have no reason to.
The issue here is when you criticize, some people would term it as hate.

Someone who's living doesn't affect yours or does something that can impact your life negatively, you don't have to hate such person, but you can criticize anyone that does wrong.

While, it's worth admitting that the chap is trying, but he's overzealous and needs to tone down on certain excesses.

Even Seun that made him a moderator admits several times when he makes mistakes, correct and move on.

1 Like

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by Konquest: 6:10pm On Jan 28
sukkot:
Greetings @Sukkot

Indeed, very well said. It's good to know that JW is now aware that you were once a moderator back in the day here on NL. There should be that camaraderie.

Using that your prior moderator connection link, you should be kicking the butts of those trolls who relentlessly try to insult you and intentionally derail your threads on topics they have NO full grasp of. Sometimes, you try to play the devil's advocate or use insightful anecdotes in some of your posts but these trolls just don't get it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by sukkot: 7:04pm On Jan 28
Konquest:

Greetings @Sukkot

Indeed, very well said. It's good to know that JW is now aware that you were once a moderator back in the day here on NL. There should be that camaraderie.

Using that your prior moderator connection link, you should be kicking the butts of those trolls who relentlessly try to insult you and intentionally derail your threads on topics they have NO full grasp of. Sometimes, you try to play the devil's advocate or use insightful anecdotes in some of your posts but these trolls just don't get it.

lol Chief it ain’t even that serious with me. I catch my fun and drop some wisdom if I can . It’s the virtual playground. It takes all sorts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by Konquest: 7:23pm On Jan 28
sukkot:
lol Chief it ain’t even that serious with me. I catch my fun and drop some wisdom if I can . It’s the virtual playground. It takes all sorts
You see, your response here is predictable... Lol. I knew you would just shrug it off because it's a "virtual playground." cheesy grin

Some of them even said you must be "smoking weeds" just because you made your views known on the thread you created about the impending February 2024 geopolitical events. I felt like ramming a few punches in the faces of those trolls on your behalf. Instead of using dialectics to discuss the thread topic, they just resort to annoying insults.

Anyways, I understand what you mean in your post though. In the grand scheme of things, folks like you have gained or developed inner ascendancy.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by sukkot: 7:43am On Jan 29
Konquest:

You see, your response here is predictable... Lol. I knew you would just shrug it off because it's a "virtual playground." cheesy grin

Some of them even said you must be "smoking weeds" just because you made your views known on the thread you created about the impending February 2024 geopolitical events. I felt like ramming a few punches in the faces of those trolls on your behalf. Instead of using dialectics to discuss the thread topic, they just resort to annoying insults.

Anyways, I understand what you mean in your post though. In the grand scheme of things, folks like you have gained or developed inner ascendancy.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

😄😄😄😄 inner ascendancy. That’s the perfect qualification hehe. It’s just something about Nigerians, or maybe I should say black people as a whole because it happens in African American forums too, they love to rush in just to disagree with you, absolutely nothing else to contribute but they just love to argue and disagree and tell you how much of a weed smoker you are 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. It’s hilarious . What can you do ? Just laugh and move on. It’s all great stuff though cuz like I said it takes all sorts. People enjoy being disagreeable. That’s their fun. So I let them catch their fun and I catch mine. Meanwhile Chief I believe that is a pivotal point in our history. It appears like a civil war is loading up within America. Opposing factions and troops are gathering in Texas to fight it out. The world has gone mad bro but I am here for it 😄. Top of the morning and happy new week to you Chief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by Konquest: 4:45pm On Jan 30
sukkot:
😄😄😄😄 inner ascendancy. That’s the perfect qualification hehe. It’s just something about Nigerians, or maybe I should say black people as a whole because it happens in African American forums too, they love to rush in just to disagree with you, absolutely nothing else to contribute but they just love to argue and disagree and tell you how much of a weed smoker you are 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. It’s hilarious . What can you do ? Just laugh and move on. It’s all great stuff though cuz like I said it takes all sorts. People enjoy being disagreeable. That’s their fun. So I let them catch their fun and I catch mine. Meanwhile Chief I believe that is a pivotal point in our history. It appears like a civil war is loading up within America. Opposing factions and troops are gathering in Texas to fight it out. The world has gone mad bro but I am here for it 😄. Top of the morning and happy new week to you Chief
Indeed, you're right about some African-American discussion boards (which I belonged to before even NL started in 2005). Some of the AAs and some Nigerians online like to ignorantly play victimhood a lot and get suspicious when you use colloquial or allegorical African words like "Akata" (which used as a Yoruba metaphor simply means any Black person (including Yoruba folks) living in the UK, Canada, U.S.A, etc, who has become Westernized, and is distinct from a Continental African-based person or "Ologbo." The "wild cat/black panther" or Akata in the forest versus the "domestic/house cat" or Ologbo) whose etymologies they know nothing about... They assume you're using slur words on them but some AAs are enlightened and know the truth. Even Latinos are not left out of the false accusations by some AAs over the use of some allegorical Latino words. grin

Happy New week to you too Sukkot.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by cmoney22222: 9:29pm On Jan 30
Justwise , best moderator my foot. You preach to keep your comment clean, do you keep yours clean Justwise.?

You just an hypocrite that’s all. If u want delete my post. The truth will always be bitter. When you use bad words and people does same , because you be mod, you go run delete the post. Oga go and rest biko like we care abi what seun says
Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by seanery: 5:06pm On Jan 31
Shey Una go give am MONEY...., Cant just-Unwisely waste the whole year moderating.
Re: Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 by privaldo: 10:25pm On Jan 31
justwise:
Thank you to those that posted positive messages and to those with negative messages? Its all good, its what its.

Hello Justwise, please what happened to the Irish thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Travelling To Ghana By ABC Transport / Check Out The Traffic Jam For Bicycles In The Netherlands(photos) / Are These The Countries With The Best National Anthems?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.