Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,689 members, 7,862,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

Your Help Is Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Help Is Needed (268 Views)

Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / Help !! Is She Trying To Trick Me ???? / Confession: 'my House Help Is So Pretty, I Feel Insecure' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Help Is Needed by noemal: 8:11am On Jan 23
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Your Help Is Needed by noemal: 8:14am On Jan 23
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Your Help Is Needed by FarmPlanetNG: 8:42am On Jan 23
Learn content writing
Re: Your Help Is Needed by noemal: 9:03am On Jan 23
FarmPlanetNG:
Learn content writing
Thank you for your suggestion but how do I go about that?
Re: Your Help Is Needed by FarmPlanetNG: 9:05am On Jan 23
noemal:

Thank you for your suggestion but how do I go about that?

You begin with finding a mentor, then undergo training. If you are trained you can earn up to 50,000 Naira monthly. Writing gives more money than graphics
Re: Your Help Is Needed by noemal: 9:11am On Jan 23
FarmPlanetNG:

You begin with finding a mentor, then undergo training. If you are trained you can earn up to 50,000 Naira monthly. Writing gives more money than graphics
Do you have anyone in mind, I'm really interested in it
Re: Your Help Is Needed by Zaheertyler(m): 9:25am On Jan 23
FarmPlanetNG:
Learn content writing
How can someone learn and earn from this
Re: Your Help Is Needed by FarmPlanetNG: 9:42am On Jan 23
noemal:

Do you have anyone in mind, I'm really interested in it

I can refer you. But the training may take 3-7 days amd you seem in a hurry to make money. Send a message to the number on my profile
Re: Your Help Is Needed by noemal: 10:33am On Jan 23
FarmPlanetNG:

I can refer you. But the training may take 3-7 days amd you seem in a hurry to make money. Send a message to the number on my profile
it's true I might be in a hurry but I'm willing to learn, I'll send you a message

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!!! Angry Lady Claims Pastor Got Her Pregnant In Church (video) / Lady Accuse Pastor Of Impregnating Her / Would You Approve Of Your Wife Tummy Tuck Operation...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.