Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Confession: 'my House Help Is So Pretty, I Feel Insecure' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession: 'my House Help Is So Pretty, I Feel Insecure' (3629 Views)

The Average Looking Lady Even No So Pretty Is Prettier Than The Handsome Man / The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out / True Confession: My Boss Sleeps With Me At Will, Uses Me For Sexual Exploits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession: 'my House Help Is So Pretty, I Feel Insecure' by Nairabird(m): 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
I am 32, happily married with two children. For two months now, we have had a very nice house girl who is very good with the kids and at her work. There is, however, one disturbing situation. Everything about her is just perfect. She is beautiful, has a perfect figure, she is young has nice legs and all those things men die for.

She knows it, I know it and my husband seems to know as much. I think he is attracted to her, having caught him severally staring at her. I had to take her since I work a tight schedule. He speaks highly of her and I cannot even correct her in his presence. From next month, my husband will be working from home. I think this is trouble and I really don't know what to do.

Drop your advice!!!

Source: https://nairabird..com/2019/02/confession-my-house-help-is-so-pretty-i.html?m=1
Re: Confession: 'my House Help Is So Pretty, I Feel Insecure' by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
This house-help and husband thing has been happening from the time of Abraham, even the old boy sef married one of the servants. You already know what will happen, even if you send the girl away, they will stay in touch.

What you could do is befriend the girl and treat her nice and make her reveal when the JT makes a move. Disgrace him instantly and send the girl away.

That way, you can play both of them a superb game. Even the man go shame to go and meet the girl when she is gone.

I have fired over 10 househelps last year, when I realize they become beautiful and grow real fast when in an excellent environment with the best treatment they never dreamt of.

Sorry in advance. grin

7 Likes

Re: Confession: 'my House Help Is So Pretty, I Feel Insecure' by Nairabird(m): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
Capensis:
This house-help and husband thing has been happening from the time of Abraham, even the old boy sef married one of the servants. You already know what will happen, even if you send the girl away, they will stay in touch.

What you could do is befriend the girl and treat her nice and make her reveal when the JT makes a move. Disgrace him instantly and send the girl away.

That way, you can play both of them a superb game. Even the man go shame to go and meet the girl when she is gone.

I have fired over 10 househelps last year, when I realize they become beautiful and grow real fast when in an excellent environment with the best treatment they never dreamt of.

Sorry in advance. grin

That's true, but funny. You sacked over 10 HH in a year.
Re: Confession: 'my House Help Is So Pretty, I Feel Insecure' by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nairabird:

That's true, but funny. You sacked over 10 HH in a year.
Yeah, mostly get attracted to them sexually since we simply hire between 19 and 23. You know that age bracket when they start living in excellent condition with Air Conditioning and clean water and great food. Before you know it, their beauty just unfold.

The dick has a brain of its own, you either fire them, or you'd end up fuccking them, which in essence should not be a problem but is not proper.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confession: 'my House Help Is So Pretty, I Feel Insecure' by meobizy(f): 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
Which episode of Super Story is this?
Re: Confession: 'my House Help Is So Pretty, I Feel Insecure' by orisa37: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
Sorry for yourself. Atiku is winning and you are lusting after house girl.
Re: Confession: 'my House Help Is So Pretty, I Feel Insecure' by sweetrace(f): 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
No one really needs a full time house help. I have a married woman come in about once a week to do a thorough cleaning job. I don’t have any live in. Not because of Bobo straying, but because I want a family that bonds without undue outside influence. My house is filled with labor saving devices. Anyone in my house can cook and do dishes. Someone comes in to iron clothes that have been washed in the washer. I am usually surprised when I see friends with 2 house girls, a cook, washerman, drivers etc all living in the same house. The number of strangers are often more than the family members. And these friends are always shouting, angry and complaining like...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confession: 'my House Help Is So Pretty, I Feel Insecure' by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
;Dsnap her pics and send it here let's see how beautiful she is and how insecure u are...

2 Likes

Re: Confession: 'my House Help Is So Pretty, I Feel Insecure' by creatorsverse(m): 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
sweetrace:
No one really needs a full time house help. I have a married woman come in about once a week to do a thorough cleaning job. I don’t have any live in. Not because of Bobo straying, but because I want a family that bonds without undue outside influence. My house is filled with labor saving devices. Anyone in my house can cook and do dishes. Someone comes in to iron clothes that have been washed in the washer. I am usually surprised when I see friends with 2 house girls, a cook, washerman, drivers etc all living in the same house. The number of strangers are often more than the family members. And these friends are always shouting, angry and complaining like...

U said it all.... Complete advice given

3 Likes

Re: Confession: 'my House Help Is So Pretty, I Feel Insecure' by ksbusari(m): 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
it means u r lazy
Re: Confession: 'my House Help Is So Pretty, I Feel Insecure' by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 24, 2019
Help extend my congratulations to your husband for taking a second "unofficial" wife. undecided

1 Like

Re: Confession: 'my House Help Is So Pretty, I Feel Insecure' by Jaqenhghar: 1:02am On Feb 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Confession: 'my House Help Is So Pretty, I Feel Insecure' by Nobody: 1:42am On Feb 24, 2019
LAZY and WICKED WOMEN EVERYWHERE you go.
Always Maltreating and plotting against House-helps.
The same ladies will rush to Nairaland Weeping that HOUSEMAIDS have carted away all their belongings including the kids

CHASE her away and watch your husband join her there grin grin.
Re: Confession: 'my House Help Is So Pretty, I Feel Insecure' by ashawopikin(m): 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
Fire the bitch and hire a house woman from Ibadan

(1) (Reply)

Pls Let Me Know I Was Right Or Wrong. With My Sister In Law / Improve On Your Relationship With Goron Tula / These Are The Type Of Babies You'll See In Nigeria Very Soon....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.