Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,923 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Why Do Girls Reject Marriage At Early 20s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Reject Marriage At Early 20s (985 Views)

There Are Price To Pay For Making Money At Early Age / Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Reject Marriage At Early 20s by Quality20(m): 10:48am On Jan 23
Many girls on their own don't wanna get married in their early 20s but will like have relationships with men, while claiming to be studying for some diplomas and degrees. What then is the use of such pluralistic relationships where they are getting fkd and and even sometimes impregnated by some of the men? Is that girls feel regretful if they get married early without having enough intimate sexual experience with various men and amassing wealth n money? Or is that they feel lost when in a meeting of friends discussing sexual exploits with different types of men or just what? Or maybe, they just don't wanna be compared with northern girls who marry without any sexual experience whatsoever?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Reject Marriage At Early 20s by eepeepook: 11:36am On Jan 23
Let me ask you a better question: why are girls human beings? Answer that one first.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Reject Marriage At Early 20s by Quality20(m): 11:38am On Jan 23
eepeepook:
Let me ask you a better question: why are girls human beings? Answer that one first.
were created to be human beings
Re: Why Do Girls Reject Marriage At Early 20s by eepeepook: 11:41am On Jan 23
Quality20:
were created to be human beings
They were?! Lies! Utter lies!
Re: Why Do Girls Reject Marriage At Early 20s by eazzzy1(m): 1:18pm On Jan 23
Priorities.
Re: Why Do Girls Reject Marriage At Early 20s by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:48pm On Jan 23
It's their choice to develop themselves as they deem fit at their early twenties if they deem fit. What I don't subscribe to is after the socalled 'developing yourself 'You are still not different from the person who chose to accept marriage at her early stage of adulthood.

I still can't get it when some of those ladies who use the escueses of education as a tool to exploring and developing themselves still turn around at the twilight of their sexual market value still looking for men that will help them pay their bills. The question then arises, what then is the essence of education and self development? Why waste your time , resources and mental capacity if you can't use that development to better yourself, family and immediate environment?

It's very pertinent to allow ladies achieve their potentials, encouraging them is vital but I don't support those who negate that time which should have been used to help themselves but as a monumental failure to themselves and the society.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Reject Marriage At Early 20s by Namaster: 3:18pm On Jan 23
Girls in their late teens and early twenties are at PEAK sexual market value. They are more attractive than a magnet.

EVERYBODY wants to Bleep them! Pastors, Lecturers, Uncles, Coursemates, Cousins, Rich men, Poor men, Fine men and Ugly men.

At the moment they're ready to settle down with a guy, a better man is around the corner lovebombing her.

They think it'll be that way forever. The smart ones use that time to get a nice rich man or men with potential to secure them for life. The greedy ones Bleep around and get paid for it.

Now how do you expect them to settle down when several men are writing poems and giving them expensive stuff.

Girls choosing to Bleep around and not settle down in their early twenties is not the problem. The FOOLISH men marrying these same girls in their mid to late thirties are the REAL problem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Reject Marriage At Early 20s by muller101(m): 4:12pm On Jan 23
That's the exploring phase for ladies. Their natural resources are still intact at that time.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Reject Marriage At Early 20s by Quality20(m): 4:36pm On Jan 23
muller101:
That's the exploring phase for ladies. Their natural resources are still intact at that time.
exploring what- themselves or men?
Re: Why Do Girls Reject Marriage At Early 20s by muller101(m): 4:42pm On Jan 23
Quality20:
exploring what- themselves or men?
Both.
Re: Why Do Girls Reject Marriage At Early 20s by Jman06(m): 7:29pm On Jan 23
ExudeLoveToAll:
It's their choice to develop themselves as they deem fit at their early twenties if they deem fit. What I don't subscribe to is after the socalled 'developing yourself 'You are still not different from the person who chose to accept marriage at her early stage of adulthood.

I still can't get it when some of those ladies who use the escueses of education as a tool to exploring and developing themselves still turn around at the twilight of their sexual market value still looking for men that will help them pay their bills. The question then arises, what then is the essence of education and self development? Why waste your time , resources and mental capacity if you can't use that development to better yourself, family and immediate environment?

It's very pertinent to allow ladies achieve their potentials, encouraging them is vital but I don't support those who negate that time which should have been used to help themselves but as a monumental failure to themselves and the society.
Honestly! The thing is too bad and 95 percent of the so called educated ladies are in that category. They waste their time in school frolicking around in the name of going to school only to come out with no values after losing their sexual appeals.

With such ugly situations as above, I honestly have since stopped subscribing to the idea of girl-child education (except if the girl is exceptionally brilliant) because it ends up ruining more girls than improve them. It's even better for a girl to marry early, at say 16yrs, and stand a chance of giving birth to smart kids than the current situation we have in the country. I know the 'woke' wannabes will not understand what I mean because most of them would rather join the bandwagon of feminist movements than think.
Re: Why Do Girls Reject Marriage At Early 20s by jumokeadele(m): 7:41pm On Jan 23
not all girls , i know many girls that married early .
Re: Why Do Girls Reject Marriage At Early 20s by Samsunny99: 9:16pm On Jan 23
Jumokeadele not all girls noted
But some of them na life Dem wan chop first na
They believe say time dey
Na that time Dem select suitor
I want tall slim handsome chocolate apes
When reality set,Dem go come HUMBLE

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Reject Marriage At Early 20s by KingNom(m): 9:42pm On Jan 23
It's all about preference and general societal mindset

(1) (Reply)

The Fall Of A King, The Heart Of A Champion. / Strictly For The Ladies - Would U Screw A Married Chap And Why? / Memorable Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.