Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Strictly For The Ladies - Would U Screw A Married Chap And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly For The Ladies - Would U Screw A Married Chap And Why? (986 Views)

Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For The Ladies - Would U Screw A Married Chap And Why? by jantii(m): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2007
Over to u babesĀ  kiss, pls be honest and straight with ur answers!!!
Re: Strictly For The Ladies - Would U Screw A Married Chap And Why? by bebe2007(m): 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2007
Morally, i would say no. If you are principled, religious and all that but , temptation full ground o! when he is just your type of hype!!!!! leave story for Mathias o! tongue tongue wink
Re: Strictly For The Ladies - Would U Screw A Married Chap And Why? by sallysexy(f): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2007
yes i will grin cos he's my husband cheesy tongue
Re: Strictly For The Ladies - Would U Screw A Married Chap And Why? by jantii(m): 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2007
sallysexy:

yes i will grin because he's my husband cheesy tongue

sallysexy, haba, thot this poster was clear enough on the question, if the guy no be ya husband nko?

@ bebe2007, thanks for being true and straight up!!!
Re: Strictly For The Ladies - Would U Screw A Married Chap And Why? by yimiton(f): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2007
No, I won't if that man is not my husband and simply because he's somebody else's husband. I wouldn't want any one going around doing that to my husband, so, if I can't take it, i see no reason y I should do it to someone else.
Re: Strictly For The Ladies - Would U Screw A Married Chap And Why? by Easybaby(f): 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2007
Rolls eyes sad

zoom off angry
Re: Strictly For The Ladies - Would U Screw A Married Chap And Why? by atutupoyo(f): 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2007
No I cant because it's wong but it is really difficult. Married men are tempting, as in more caring, interesting and generous.
Re: Strictly For The Ladies - Would U Screw A Married Chap And Why? by bisii(f): 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2007
mite b tempted to if he`s cute n skinny, but the complications aint worth it

so in all honesty, i wont!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Memorable Day / Is He Hiding Something From Me? / What Frustrate Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.