Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? (13359 Views)

Man Gets First Haircut In 15 Years To Join Army โ€” See The Transformation / Haircut Styles For Black Men / Trending And Stylish Fade Haircut For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Yuri141: 10:58am On Jan 24
Innobee99:
And Barb yourself?

some people can actually barb themselves. its easier if its skin cut you normally barb. but those that like their particular haiarstyles may not want to take a huge risk and mess up their hair unless theyve properlly learnt how to do it. I can barb myself a fade style hair cut. though it may not be too smooth and proffesional but i can level it sometimes if i want to if i dont feel like going to the barber
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Winning123: 10:58am On Jan 24
Ozommadu:
There seems to be no end in sight to the incessant increase in the cost of virtually everything in Nigeria, from transportation cost, housing, food and worst redundant Salary.

Imagine taken your nephews or children to have a nice hair cut which was #100 four years ago, #150 two years ago and #200 just last year before Christmas. Only to see that the haircut you'll still return to in max 3weeks is now #400.

How do Average Nigerians survive? Those with four to six children? Those on minimum wage

Yet people who were vocal in the past years against inflation and bad government has gone mute. What is really happening in Nigeria.

Have Nigerians adapted to surviving and just taking anything from the people they voted in power

Abeg oo fellow nairalanders with family and kids, how una dey do am No be to go learn this thing?

Attention seeker!
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by TemmyT002(m): 10:58am On Jan 24
Heading to APC desert
A thoroughly useless and wicked party
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:58am On Jan 24
Josephilemona:

very nice idea, it the same thing i did, for the past 4 month i have not spend dime in any useless salon.
Please don't call it useless saloon, that's someone's hussle

Oga if things were balanced there would have been no need to think of barbing the child's hair personally.

2 Likes

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Tranquility2345: 10:59am On Jan 24
oyeb15:
The situation is getting too bad to manage these days. Fuel is expensive, they don't repair road, inflation ,

I change my vehicle brake pads every 2 weeks now unlike before which use to be like every three months. The price has even double.

What sort of president do we have in Nigeria.

Tinubu is causing problem everyday and he incapable. He should return our fuel to N175.thats d only solution to d problem on ground.

Make una go other countries and see how terrible things are. Times are hard all over the world!
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:02am On Jan 24
elections have consequences!
cool

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Geovanni412(m): 11:02am On Jan 24
Ray07:
why won't they the bring it online oga. Are you happy with the situation of things ?
In a country most people earn $8 a month.
Just because you the see chop no mean say others the see chop.
Depression and suicidal thoughts everywhere now

This is no life please. People are barely surviving in this hell of a country. It no longer from hand to mouth, na jungle we dey.

I understand your point

But is there no offline community to discuss things with?

What happened to talking to the neighbours?
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by TemmyT002(m): 11:02am On Jan 24
I can see adult #700
That's still cheap
In the South West, it is 1000 for adults.
If only curses work, we should be cursing that party called APC every single day.
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by oyeb15: 11:03am On Jan 24
Tranquility2345:

Make una go other countries and see how terrible things are. Times are hard all over the world!

Haaaa. If u go to other countries that u say things are hard, u won't dream of coming back to Nigeria again bro.

2 Likes

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:05am On Jan 24
Ozommadu:

Carton of spaghetti was #12,500 the last time we checked
ee don reach like dat?

lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Elsueno: 11:06am On Jan 24
Already bought ny personal clipper when my friend way dey barb my hair left town.

Since I don't do much styling, its pretty easy for me to do it myself. Haven't being in a salon for over a year now๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:06am On Jan 24
MichaelSokoto:

ee don reach like dat?

lipsrsealed
60k bag of rice

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by FireUpNow(m): 11:07am On Jan 24
It's happening in his time as a president
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Tranquility2345: 11:07am On Jan 24
oyeb15:

Haaaa. If u go to other countries that u say things are hard, u won't dream of coming back to Nigeria again bro.

Guy, you don enter plane before? See this poor man dey tell me say I wonโ€™t come back. Yamayama fall on that your bald head wey poverty don scatter! angry

I say go other countries and see as ordinary people dey complain. Ghana, SA, Kenya are the largest economies in Sub-Saharan Africa and things are very bad in these countries.

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by BJanta: 11:08am On Jan 24
To the barber's shop.
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by royalnose: 11:08am On Jan 24
400 for your Area, that's good na, my side children cut is 1k. Aldut Male 1500 minimum. Female is even more.

2 Likes

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Jefferyhi86(m): 11:08am On Jan 24
Adukt hair cut is 1500,dats why i de shout for any barber wen do rubbish for my hair, if u no sabi cut admit am. U see does package saloon with decorative packs of shampoos, na dem worse pass
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by seguno2: 11:09am On Jan 24
Paraman:
What do you want the people to do?

Nothing.
We all should just continue to live in denial as requested by the NOA people.

How will the Nigeria promise change the lifestyle and hardship Nigerians are currently going through?

That is an entirely different thing. *The first promise is hope and when you have hope, you know that progress is being made to attract others. Anybody who is talking about hardship now is not being realistic.

https://sunnewsonline.com/why-tinubu-has-not-started-probing-buhari-onilu-noa-dg/?amp

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Ebubu2: 11:11am On Jan 24
ekelebeXstunner:
Abobi, continue dey complain on Nairaland. All your complaints go magically improve the situation. No go find better work or run two jobs to make more money.
exactly
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Paraman: 11:11am On Jan 24
seguno2:

Nothing.

Yes, nothing can be done till the next presidential election in 2027, that's when Nigerians can choose to remove him or not base on his performance.
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by oyeb15: 11:12am On Jan 24
Tranquility2345:

Guy, you don enter plane before? See this poor man dey tell me say I wonโ€™t come back. Yamayama fall on that your bald head wey poverty don scatter! angry

I say go other countries and see as ordinary people dey complain. Ghana, SA, Kenya are the largest economies in Sub-Saharan Africa and things are very bad in these countries.

Can u help me to dat Kenya or Ghana. I will be grateful cos my bald head still fit grow hair. Abeg
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 11:12am On Jan 24
Ozommadu:
There seems to be no end in sight to the incessant increase in the cost of virtually everything in Nigeria, from transportation cost, housing, food and worst redundant Salary.

Imagine taken your nephews or children to have a nice hair cut which was #100 four years ago, #150 two years ago and #200 just last year before Christmas. Only to see that the haircut you'll still return to in max 3weeks is now #400.

How do Average Nigerians survive? Those with four to six children? Those on minimum wage

Yet people who were vocal in the past years against inflation and bad government has gone mute. What is really happening in Nigeria.

Have Nigerians adapted to surviving and just taking anything from the people they voted in power

Abeg oo fellow nairalanders with family and kids, how una dey do am No be to go learn this thing?

Can I tell u op, that price will still go up.. surviving in naija is just crazy. Very soon adult haircut will be 1,000 from 700 likewise the rest ...

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Blitzking: 11:12am On Jan 24
These days na to learn DO it yourself oo...I don learn..painting..tiling...plumbing...wall screeding...na pop installation, welding and wood works remain
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Maxtipulation(m): 11:17am On Jan 24
Parents will buy clipper and turn barber buy force.
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Lanretoye(m): 11:19am On Jan 24
ParagonPrick:
LOL see who dey talk, your business will go under, you'll become more miserable than a church rat, we have seen people who have millions that later became poor. That one dey happen well, it will be your lot by God's grace, same will apply to all those who support this government. May eternal curses befall you and your generations yet unborn

You this pathetic vermin, people are suffering you dey talk rubbish , na thunder go kee you
what is your business?you have never set up any in your life.down trodden people will always want to bring others down.you are already down,the onlything left for you is to go below,continue showcasing how misserable your life is going to be...you will soon come and call out your village people.
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by yesloaded: 11:19am On Jan 24
bestman09:

I stay in Ibadan too, Apete area. I barb twice weekly and suddenly my barber jacked up the price to N1000, making it over N8000 monthly for barbing my hair. I sharperly turned to a barber and started barbing my hair myself with a shaving stick, not a clipper o. My haircut is skin cut, no stile. Even my barber thinks I changed to another barber shop and has been trying to beg me to come back. Everyone must be an economist in this tinubu government. angry grin grin Cost of barbing my hair now is about N50 as I use the N150 shaving stick 3 times before I discard it.

grin

grin

Sir, make Una pity barber o
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by millionboi2: 11:20am On Jan 24
bestman09:
angry
I stay in Ibadan, Apete area. I barb twice weekly and suddenly my barber jacked up the price to N1000, making it over N8000 monthly for barbing my hair. I sharperly turned to a barber and started barbing my hair myself with a shaving stick, not a clipper o. My haircut is skin cut, no stile. Even my barber thinks I changed to another barber shop and has been trying to beg me to come back. Everyone must be an economist in this tinubu government. angry grin grin Cost of barbing my hair now is about N50 as I use the N150 shaving stick 3 times before I discard it.
get urself a clipper,that shaving stick can give you bump.

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by AareGaa: 11:21am On Jan 24
Ozommadu:

You're really broke.

Imagine complaining about N400 to do hair.

Are you working?

Go and work and stop idling away on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Badadvisor: 11:23am On Jan 24
bestman09:

I stay in Ibadan too, Apete area. I barb twice weekly and suddenly my barber jacked up the price to N1000, making it over N8000 monthly for barbing my hair. I sharperly turned to a barber and started barbing my hair myself with a shaving stick, not a clipper o. My haircut is skin cut, no stile. Even my barber thinks I changed to another barber shop and has been trying to beg me to come back. Everyone must be an economist in this tinubu government. angry grin grin Cost of barbing my hair now is about N50 as I use the N150 shaving stick 3 times before I discard it.
Na you get this head?
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Jeyun: 11:25am On Jan 24
Ozommadu:

go buy clipper and start babing then yourself.

I can't remember the last time I took my son to the babers shop I bab them myself.
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by yesloaded: 11:25am On Jan 24
Tranquility2345:

Oga rest

You seemed not to know nothing about economy of other countries

The kind of inflation in this country is a big joke and a sign of square peg in a round hole (only if you know the meaning)

Do you realize some days naira lose as much as 3-5% of its value?

Nigeria is not a poor country if you care to know but mismanagement of funds by our leaders is our number 1 problem coupled with poor policies

I still maintain my stand, floating of naira is a very bad move

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by DangoteIvy: 11:30am On Jan 24
Ozommadu:

Imported rechargeable clipper from China?? Did you not see it in my photo

Will that reduce anything? You're still importing.
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? / TECNO Sponsors LFBW2017 As Fashion Meets Technology. / Omoredo Juliet Emerges As Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.