Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? (13494 Views)

Man Gets First Haircut In 15 Years To Join Army — See The Transformation / Haircut Styles For Black Men / Trending And Stylish Fade Haircut For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by bestman09(m): 10:15am On Jan 24
angry
I stay in Ibadan, Apete area. I barb twice weekly and suddenly my barber jacked up the price to N1000, making it over N8000 monthly for barbing my hair. I sharperly turned to a barber and started barbing my hair myself with a shaving stick, not a clipper o. My haircut is skin cut, no style. Even my barber thinks I changed to another barber shop and has been trying to beg me to come back.

Everyone must be an economist in this tinubu government. angry grin grin Cost of barbing my hair now is about N50 as I use the N150 shaving stick 3 times before I discard it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Heffalump(m): 10:16am On Jan 24
N400 is still cheap na
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by suxy(m): 10:16am On Jan 24
Still very cheap in ur area. Over here in Delta, Adult hair in a regular salon is 1500 while children cut goes for 500
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by spencekat(m): 10:17am On Jan 24
fergie001:
Are you sure this is not old price list?

N700 for adult haircut, where abeg?
Same at some salons in Calabar.
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by fineboynl(m): 10:18am On Jan 24
500. Some places 800

Adult 1k to 1.5k
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Olowosaudi(m): 10:18am On Jan 24
Hmm. Get a hair clipper to avoid going to the saloon for a hair cut. I don't know when last I visited the barbers shop to have a hair cut. It would save you money big time oo.

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Myrepublic(m): 10:18am On Jan 24
Ozommadu:

Is that the solution to the rising cost of living?? When are you buying car so you won't pay high tfare??

Just open mouth waaaa undecided
No mind them.. Maybe he should also open a market in his house and start selling things cheap for himself to buy.. Some nairalanders can mumu en..

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Egoboy19(m): 10:18am On Jan 24
Though that is cheap, here in ado-ekiti wer atleast 60% of people dey struggle to survive is 1300 (one dirty salon ooo).
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by SIXFEETUNDER: 10:19am On Jan 24
Buy razor blade and give those kids Salam Alaikum baba style

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by drimzsmoke(m): 10:19am On Jan 24
Ozommadu:
There seems to be no end in sight to the incessant increase in the cost of virtually everything in Nigeria, from transportation cost, housing, food and worst redundant Salary.

Imagine taken your nephews or children to have a nice hair cut which was #100 four years ago, #150 two years ago and #200 just last year before Christmas. Only to see that the haircut you'll still return to in max 3weeks is now #400.

How do Average Nigerians survive? Those with four to six children? Those on minimum wage

Yet people who were vocal in the past years against inflation and bad government has gone mute. What is really happening in Nigeria.

Have Nigerians adapted to surviving and just taking anything from the people they voted in power

Abeg oo fellow nairalanders with family and kids, how una dey do am No be to go learn this thing?

Which village is this, I've been paying 1k for haircut since last year or so
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by TheBTCinvestor: 10:19am On Jan 24
Ozommadu:
There seems to be no end in sight to the incessant increase in the cost of virtually everything in Nigeria, from transportation cost, housing, food and worst redundant Salary.

Imagine taken your nephews or children to have a nice hair cut which was #100 four years ago, #150 two years ago and #200 just last year before Christmas. Only to see that the haircut you'll still return to in max 3weeks is now #400.

How do Average Nigerians survive? Those with four to six children? Those on minimum wage

Yet people who were vocal in the past years against inflation and bad government has gone mute. What is really happening in Nigeria.

Have Nigerians adapted to surviving and just taking anything from the people they voted in power

Abeg oo fellow nairalanders with family and kids, how una dey do am No be to go learn this thing?

My hair cut is 2000..while my baby's home hair cut is also 2000
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Tapout(m): 10:20am On Jan 24
Ozommadu:

Adult Hair cut 700?? Location abeg cheesy
Hope say the barber sabi.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by jeff1607(m): 10:20am On Jan 24
Bololo aka skondo is the way
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Mcaboki01: 10:20am On Jan 24
That's very cheap oh for my area adults na 1,500 while children na 5h upwards. The country is messed up.
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by spencekat(m): 10:21am On Jan 24
twilliamx:
No be una fault. U know how much dem dey barb hair for away?
That one na away. Away and Home no be same.
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by BABANGBALI: 10:21am On Jan 24
It's gradually loading. Mannabbqgrils please tell your people that it's gradually loading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by motionarena: 10:21am On Jan 24
Lol.

Nestle Nan is 5k.
As one man dey biy am for pharmacy yesterday he dey sweat
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by spencekat(m): 10:22am On Jan 24
Egoboy19:
Though that is cheap, here in ado-ekiti wer atleast 60% of people dey struggle to survive is 1300 (one dirty salon ooo).

Wow shocked
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by BABANGBALI: 10:22am On Jan 24
twilliamx:
No be una fault. U know how much dem dey barb hair for away?
see mumu question
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by independence22: 10:23am On Jan 24
Get yourself a chargeable clipper and do the haircut yourself with the use of mirror with time you will become perfect in barbing
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by whyteone: 10:23am On Jan 24
Ozommadu:

It appears the increase in barber's charge just got to your doorstep.In some cities haircut go for as high as 1500 and 500 for adult and kids respectively.The sad reality is that 2024 holds the prospect of a turbulent year.Brace up,everyone.Winter is coming!!

2 Likes

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by 247VAWULENCE: 10:23am On Jan 24
As a kid the highest i paid for hurcut was 30naire.... Chai!!!
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by maasoap(m): 10:24am On Jan 24
I don't even go to barber's shop, since may be, 2013
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by MrJames007: 10:24am On Jan 24
Depends on the salon. One charged children 700 last time I went to the place.
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Geovanni412(m): 10:24am On Jan 24
Ozommadu:

Why do you guys like to bring every issue online?

Here is the simple solution to save the money but you may not like it:

Barb your children skin or molo. That way, you don't need to cut their hair for at least two months
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:25am On Jan 24
Na one chance zombies puts everybody into! The insane clowns that called themselves Zoogerians, na everybody dey suffer am shaa.
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by maasoap(m): 10:25am On Jan 24
independence22:
Get yourself a chargeable clipper and do the haircut yourself with the use of mirror with time you will become perfect in barbing
That's it. And he will still personalise his clipper
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Chicagograduate(m): 10:26am On Jan 24
Tinubu:You will soon enjoy dividend of tough decision.
How?
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by Innobee99(m): 10:27am On Jan 24
FarmPlanetNG:
Buy rechargeable clipper
And Barb yourself?
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by bestman09(m): 10:27am On Jan 24
yesloaded:

Your city is better

For Ibadan here, adult haircut is 1k since last year

If I remember to snap this Friday, I go snap n send my barber price list to you (just moderate posh barber shop o) no AC, na just steriliser and other necessary equipments e get for you to think seyaybe na high class barber shop make the price be 1k grin

I don't blame them, how many hair dem wan cut per day compared to cost of a plate of fufu. Ogunfe for mama put place now 1k naira so to prevent at a plate of pounded yam with just 1 ogunfe will cost you 1800 which is about 5 children hair cut

I stay in Ibadan too, Apete area. I barb twice weekly and suddenly my barber jacked up the price to N1000, making it over N8000 monthly for barbing my hair. I sharperly turned to a barber and started barbing my hair myself with a shaving stick, not a clipper o. My haircut is skin cut, no stile. Even my barber thinks I changed to another barber shop and has been trying to beg me to come back. Everyone must be an economist in this tinubu government. angry grin grin Cost of barbing my hair now is about N50 as I use the N150 shaving stick 3 times before I discard it.

Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:29am On Jan 24
Ozommadu:

Please still dey go barbing saloon. Get a clipper and get your hair done. I stopped visiting the barber more than 6 years ago
Re: Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? by ppogba: 10:29am On Jan 24
Ozommadu:

Is your own salary now the same as four years ago?

Argue logically.
Reason logically?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. / Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. / Where Can I Buy Nature Essence Cream In The U.S?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.