Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

+18 How To Get A Wife, Girlfriend Or Friends With Benefit On Tiktok [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18 How To Get A Wife, Girlfriend Or Friends With Benefit On Tiktok [Picture] (5187 Views)

Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18 How To Get A Wife, Girlfriend Or Friends With Benefit On Tiktok [Picture] by drimzsmoke(m): 8:24pm On Jan 24
iLegendd:
I hate lies. You didn't get many mentions. You just felt it's too small to be acknowledged.

Prove you got up to 5 mentions after I sent the card on the 23rd and I'll send you 5k card. Don't edit. I'm too wise for that. Prove you got lots of new mentions after 23rd till when you replied me and I'll send 5k card. You can't prove it, I swear. grin

The last mention you got from Nairalanders was on the 20th. Nigerians, no matter how powerful God is, He can NEVER be able to separate us from lies. We lie with so much confidence.

This is why when a Nigerian woman cheats, she'll never admit until you show her evidence and she will still deny it for some hours, then burst into tears and starts pleading for forgiveness.

We are so used to lying to the point that 95% of the financial requests made on Nairaland are fabricated stories to get sympathy and money from innocent people. This country may not be redeemable any time soon.

"Sorry, I forgot," would've been the best reply instead of lying twice. 1. I wasn't online 2. I got too many mentions.

Make una fear God o with the way una dey carry lie for this country. No single difference between us and our leaders.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: +18 How To Get A Wife, Girlfriend Or Friends With Benefit On Tiktok [Picture] by Mantul: 10:03am On Jan 25
iLegendd:
If you tell me the psychology behind this question I asked this single lady below, I owe you 10k card. Check the image below to see what I asked her.

Am I close?
It was a test to see if she's genuinely looking for a partner, if she's really looking for a partner it will be 0 to 3 heartbreaks if she's honest but an un serious person will want to milk you

That said you have opened our eyes to the reality I honestly didn't think of this. I truly appreciate you
Re: +18 How To Get A Wife, Girlfriend Or Friends With Benefit On Tiktok [Picture] by Saviourk: 12:14pm On Jan 30
iLegendd:

You'll thank me later. If you need the free version, quote this post with your email or WhatsApp number.

captaingates7@gmail.com
Re: +18 How To Get A Wife, Girlfriend Or Friends With Benefit On Tiktok [Picture] by Farmer2: 10:07am On Jan 31
iLegendd:

You'll thank me later. If you need the free version, quote this post with your email or WhatsApp number.

Re: +18 How To Get A Wife, Girlfriend Or Friends With Benefit On Tiktok [Picture] by Tohsynetita1: 8:27pm On Jan 31
0803154250 nine
Re: +18 How To Get A Wife, Girlfriend Or Friends With Benefit On Tiktok [Picture] by Sprinklepee: 9:44am On Feb 01
This op na legend
Re: +18 How To Get A Wife, Girlfriend Or Friends With Benefit On Tiktok [Picture] by Getdvibe009(m): 5:50pm On Feb 01
iLegendd:

I need it
gilbertedward118@gmail.com
Re: +18 How To Get A Wife, Girlfriend Or Friends With Benefit On Tiktok [Picture] by Klinxmanz(m): 10:24am On Feb 18
iLegendd:
How to Get a Wife, Girlfriend or Friends with Benefit on TikTok

I'll give examples with pictures of girls.

Some men don't know how to get a woman online, so I made this post for you on how to comment on a woman's post on TikTok to get her attention faster than anyone so that you'll chat with her privately.

For this to work, make sure that video doesn't have more than 50 comments. The lesser the number of comments, the better.

If you like how she looks but the video of her you saw has too many comments, click her profile and find a video of her with less than 50 or less than 10 comments and start your game. Zero comment is even better.

What you do is simple. Drop a comment that bothers around sexual innuendo, humor, and mystery. Don't use naughty words, but insinuate naughtiness.

Typing...

sir, u are one of the most amazing an sensible nairalander i have ever seen, am not praising u but is the truth, chairman u go flex ur boy dis sunday? Lol
Re: +18 How To Get A Wife, Girlfriend Or Friends With Benefit On Tiktok [Picture] by Geofavor(m): 3:01pm On Feb 24
iLegendd:
Who told you to be poor? What were you doing when your mates were turning their fun on social media to wealth?

Even your chats with women can be turned to money. Think and grow rich.
How can your chats with women be turned to money? smiley
Re: +18 How To Get A Wife, Girlfriend Or Friends With Benefit On Tiktok [Picture] by Nicoddemus(m): 4:18am On Feb 25
iLegendd:

Please I need it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get extra Free Kiss From All Females / Look At How A Nigerian Girl Exposed Her Big Boobs On Instagram / I Just Fried And Ate 4 Eggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.