Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Before I Commit Suicide. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before I Commit Suicide. (2324 Views)

Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? / I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by iLegendd(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23
With the way you regularly attack and abuse me and even talk about not lacking, I know you're just catching cruise. Big man like you will never lack. Enjoy your cruise.

Whoever wants to send you money should do it, but from my end, I know you're just having fun.
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by abba190: 6:33pm On Jan 23
iLegendd:
With the way you regularly attack and abuse me and even talk about not lacking, I know you're just catching cruise. Big man like you will never lack. Enjoy your cruise.

Whoever wants to send you money should do it, but from my end, I know you're just having fun.
there is no fun in hunger boss abeg show me love i hv learnt my lessons. 8163623337 opay. more sell to ur books.
i am still open for advertizing ur books and getting small commisions from selling

1 Like

Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by abba190: 6:55pm On Jan 23
even if na 5h let me use it hold body
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by MrCork: 7:25pm On Jan 23
abba190:
@seun pls consider me.

Seun is a nice guy. Message him directly and he will respond to u.
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by oluwagbenga98327: 9:48pm On Jan 23
Another troll here to waste time.Another troll here to waste time....
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by 100smile(m): 10:33pm On Jan 23
Are you playing or you being real??
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by MrCork: 10:55pm On Jan 23
abba190:
i need help abeg, i have been having a one square meal for morethan a week, and now my stomach had started having burning sensation. somebody help me before tinubu's administration end me.
help me with little something so that i can be able to partake in the process of mastication like other homo-sapiens.
i swear to god apart from 1.97naira in my opay i dont have anything in this life, if i hv money to eat this evening make thunder fire me.
i am also open for any kind of job i dont care about my reputation anymore.

190...YOU AGAIN!!!!!!! angry
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by BItt: 11:08pm On Jan 23
100smile:
Its tough o. But I want to live and try. Life hard yet it's enjoyable.
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by abba190: 11:10pm On Jan 23
MrCork:

Seun is a nice guy. Message him directly and he will respond to u.
tnx i will contact him
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by abba190: 11:11pm On Jan 23
100smile:
im real
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by CarlosTheJackal: 11:45pm On Jan 23
You are insulting Obi but hunger is now your hobby.

Enjoy
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by abba190: 11:53pm On Jan 23
CarlosTheJackal:

Enjoy
when did i insult him?
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by CarlosTheJackal: 11:54pm On Jan 23
abba190:
when did i insult him?
I went through your post history. You are in love with your chains
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by ekelebeXstunner: 12:50am On Jan 24
oluwagbenga98327:
Another troll here to waste time.Another troll here to waste time....
Who get this bot?
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by morohunfola78008: 8:21am On Jan 24
You won't commit suicide, your rollover betting plan how is it going?You won't commit suicide, your rollover betting plan how is it going?...
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by abba190: 9:16am On Jan 24
CarlosTheJackal:
I went through your post history. You are in love with your chains
ok
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by abba190: 9:23am On Jan 24
CarlosTheJackal:

Enjoy
somebody has already helped me from this thread, the guy didnt make any noise, i just checked my opay nd saw 4k from thomas may god bless him abundatly may he never lack anything in his life. he saved a soul and i really appreciate.
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by LalastiklaIa(m): 9:27am On Jan 24
abba190:
somebody has already helped me from this thread, the guy didnt make any noise, i just checked my opay nd saw 4k from thomas may god bless him abundatly may he never lack anything in his life. he saved a soul and i really appreciate.

2k out of this money is going to the bookies.

This I have seen
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by abba190: 9:48am On Jan 24
LalastiklaIa:

2k out of this money is going to the bookies.

This I have seen
am i mad?
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by Bankowner: 10:58am On Jan 24
abba190:
am i mad?
I doubt you are.
But from the look of it, you seem addicted to sports betting judging by your threads.
And the last time I checked, gambling/betting isn't a habit anyone stops easily.
Use the 4k you got wisely.
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by LalastiklaIa(m): 11:07am On Jan 24
iLegendd:

Bro please help me with a laptop. Spare one you no longer use. I really need to start practicing what I'm learning online
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by BItt: 11:19am On Jan 24
Someone please help me please Opay 9067 329 755
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by Switinthemiddle(m): 12:41pm On Jan 24
The last time you came to beg here i told you then and i will tell you again... a truly hungry person will go out and look for work no matter how small or menial from the looks of it you arent ready to do neither. That reminds me, people always say the internet never forgets just look at hw you've spoilt your image by attaching yourself to gambling now who wan help u go dey fear make u no waste the money. Try just change and get something doing. Dont troll others cuz ur helper fit dey there
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by IamDora(f): 12:59pm On Jan 24
100smile:

That person you're asking is a troll and gambling addict. Just a search on his moniker who tell U who he truly is. U better let him be.
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by Mamayam: 2:46pm On Jan 24
Mtcheew!

I have gone straight days without eating, this January.

It clears the mind.
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by Beverlyjean(f): 3:06pm On Jan 24
abba190:

Good... u received it
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by jsp0: 3:21pm On Jan 24
Beverlyjean:

Good... u received it

please ma can i drop mine i swear im in need nothing to chop being a student is mad

pleasen ma any amount

i will appreciate

814 971 4219
EKIKERE

PALMPAY
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by 100smile(m): 3:36pm On Jan 24
BItt:

Its tough o. But I want to live and try. Life hard yet it's enjoyable.

Yeah.
E go better.
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by 100smile(m): 3:38pm On Jan 24
IamDora:

That person you're asking is a troll and gambling addict. Just a search on his moniker who tell U who he truly is. U better let him be.

Hmm
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by phintohlar(f): 3:39pm On Jan 24
abba190:
may thunder fire me if am lying
that's not what i meant o, please don't course yourself again
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by abba190: 6:54pm On Jan 24
Beverlyjean:

Good... u received it
yes, thanks so much God bless you
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by abba190: 6:57pm On Jan 24
Switinthemiddle:
The last time you came to beg here i told you then and i will tell you again... a truly hungry person will go out and look for work no matter how small or menial from the looks of it you arent ready to do neither. That reminds me, people always say the internet never forgets just look at hw you've spoilt your image by attaching yourself to gambling now who wan help u go dey fear make u no waste the money. Try just change and get something doing. Dont troll others cuz ur helper fit dey there
tnx for your advice. everywhere i go they always tell me that they dont need more hand, but thank god today someone agreed and let me work nd paid me 2k but he said there is no work tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mouth Or Body Odour,which One Will U Choose? / How 2 Know If You’re In Love Or Infatuated:my Xmas Gift 2 The "romance" Movement / Ten Ways To Cheat On Your Guy:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.