Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Before I Commit Suicide. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before I Commit Suicide. (2568 Views)

Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? / I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by abba190: 6:59pm On Jan 24
IamDora:

That person you're asking is a troll and gambling addict. Just a search on his moniker who tell U who he truly is. U better let him be.
enemy of progress you won't help and won't let others to help, thunder fire ur left nyansh.
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by EbenezerTriumph: 11:34am On Jan 25
MrCork:

Seun is a nice guy. Message him directly and he will respond to u.
so Mrcork can speak good Englishshocked
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:24pm On Jan 25
abba190:
u are feeling too big to ask for help its people like u that commit suicide grin

Watz funny ?
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by DKM123: 10:43am On Mar 24
HellVictorinho6:

Watz funny ?

LMAO! Victor Omerigwe, Did you confuse HellVictorinho6 (your su!cidal-sob-stories moniker) with your fr@udulent sc@mming betnaija (abba190) moniker? cheesy

abba190, the expelled paed0phile ex school teacher Victor Omerigwe aka HellVictorinho6 aka abba190 aka TrustNone aka EbenezerTriumph aka keet13 aka MrsAminaBello (and 40 other monikers)

Hahahaha. Deceptive devul!

See ehn, I will keep coming for you until you cough out every penny you sc@mmed from the p00r widowed mother of 4. She will be your last victim. I assure you.

Oleburuku sc@mmer and internet fr@udster.
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by DKM123: 10:49am On Mar 24
By the way, I know half of the comments on this thread are from your fake monikers. Kikikiki Joro to Joro sheet you use in sc@mming people into surrendering the little they have to you, not knowing this is your stock in trade on Nairaland for over a decade. Sc@mmer oshi!
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by superintendents(m): 10:53am On Mar 24
DKM123:
By the way, I know half of the comments on this thread are from your fake monikers. Kikikiki
this guy you too funny.. 😁😁😁
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by DKM123: 10:57am On Mar 24
superintendents:
this guy you too funny.. 😁😁😁

Actually it's 90percent of the comments here that are from your fake accounts. Probably only one that isn't.
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by Recardo(m): 10:57am On Mar 24
abba190:
i need help abeg, i have been having a one square meal for morethan a week, and now my stomach had started having burning sensation. somebody help me before tinubu's administration end me.
help me with little something so that i can be able to partake in the process of mastication like other homo-sapiens.
i swear to god apart from 1.97naira in my opay i dont have anything in this life, if i hv money to eat this evening make thunder fire me.
i am also open for any kind of job i dont care about my reputation anymore.

You are the victor omerigwe guy scamming all round this forum, hellvictorwetin be that again? No be you open this thread dey beg for N5k? https://www.nairaland.com/8035309/lend-me-5k-here/1#129030874

Which kind person you be sef
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by MrsAminaBello(f): 11:02am On Mar 24
Recardo:

You are the victor omerigwe guy scamming all round this forum, hellvictorwetin be that again? No be you open this thread dey beg for N5k? https://www.nairaland.com/8035309/lend-me-5k-here/1#129030874

Which kind person you be sef
he is still the same person as DKM123 scamming Nairalanders on this forum
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by Recardo(m): 11:11am On Mar 24
MrsAminaBello:
he is still the same person as DKM123 scamming Nairalanders on this forum

meanwhile DKM123 is exposing the same victor omerigwe? Who you wan confuse grin
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by eepeepook: 8:30pm On May 11
morohunfola78008:
You won't commit suicide, your rollover betting plan how is it going?You won't commit suicide, your rollover betting plan how is it going?...
Bot.
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by eepeepook: 8:31pm On May 11
abba190:
somebody has already helped me from this thread, the guy didnt make any noise, i just checked my opay nd saw 4k from thomas may god bless him abundatly may he never lack anything in his life. he saved a soul and i really appreciate.
Your scam fail, na him you quickly end am.
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by wizrose(m): 10:34pm On May 11
abba190:
i need help abeg, i have been having a one square meal for morethan a week, and now my stomach had started having burning sensation. somebody help me before tinubu's administration end me.
help me with little something so that i can be able to partake in the process of mastication like other homo-sapiens.
i swear to god apart from 1.97naira in my opay i dont have anything in this life, if i hv money to eat this evening make thunder fire me.
i am also open for any kind of job i dont care about my reputation anymore.

Guy relax if you like swear on nairaland till now till tomorrow who won help go help and who no wish to help no go help ,... This one way u day call thunder so hope you are safe over their shaaa grin
Re: Before I Commit Suicide. by abba190: 11:06pm On May 11
eepeepook:
Your scam fail, na him you quickly end am.
grin i dont have words to trade with you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With An Uber Driver Today / My Gal Left Me And sleeped with Anoda Guy / Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.