Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? (1353 Views)

Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' / After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? / Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:00pm On Mar 20
iLegendd:
Few months ago, you wanted someone to lend you 10k. I sent you 5k for free, but you didn't appreciate it. cry It made me shake my head.

Depends on what u call appreciation

Am not gay
Re: Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:10pm On Mar 20
MrCork:

Dat boy is a known beggggar...sometimes he log in has female to ask people for moiney...HE A 419...hellvictorinho6 na theif!!(true story) lipsrsealed

True story

Nairaland is tha proof

Ride on
Re: Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? by bobestman(m): 8:30pm On Mar 20
HellVictorinho6:

Just shut up
Shame no dey catch u?
Re: Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:32pm On Mar 20
bobestman:
Shame no dey catch u?

U wan hold me 4 street bcuz i post am 4 nairaland ni
Re: Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? by Blacklion3: 8:40pm On Mar 20
HellVictorinho6:

Opay
oh
Re: Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:46pm On Mar 20
Blacklion3:
oh

meaning?
Re: Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? by MrCork: 9:29pm On Mar 20
HellVictorinho6:

meaning?

Sorrry about exposin u has a beggggar...u are a beggggger ...SHAME ON U.....STOP BEGGGGIN LIKE CHURCH RAT!!!(no oofencsece) angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? by iLegendd(m): 11:04pm On Mar 20
HellVictorinho6:

Depends on what u call appreciation

Am not gay
Neither am I. So, you felt men don't help their fellow men except they want your ass?

Also, you beg and complain too much. Just arrest the people who brought you into this world and sue them.

They'll need to explain why they brought an innocent child into this world just to suffer and beg online from year to year with different monikers.

5 Likes

Re: Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? by Justina9: 11:10pm On Mar 20
iLegendd:
Few months ago, you wanted someone to lend you 10k. I sent you 5k for free, but you didn't appreciate it. cry It made me shake my head.

Hello bro I've been searching for you for a while now, how have you been?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:44pm On Mar 20
MrCork:

Sorrry about exposin u has a beggggar...u are a beggggger ...SHAME ON U.....STOP BEGGGGIN LIKE CHURCH RAT!!!(no oofencsece) angry

The tin b say i don 2 sufa 2 dey hear anything lai dis , my head don block.

angry

Ar no dey take weed if not ar 4 don take overdose
Re: Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? by Anunakeeh: 12:08am On Mar 21
iLegendd:

It's clear the boy has mental and spiritual problems and extreme bad character.

Lad is extremely stupid. He lack manners and doesn't know how to talk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:15am On Mar 21
iLegendd:
Neither am I. So, you felt men don't help their fellow men except they want your ass?

Also, you beg and complain too much. Just arrest the people who brought you into this world and sue them.

They'll need to explain why they brought an innocent child into this world just to suffer and beg online from year to year with different monikers.

Then what appre .....oh my jez damn what sorta misery av i done 2 bear damn undecided

They cant explain what they dont understand

Am not sure if their own parents were sure of what they were doing when any or all of them encouraged the so called marriage in which my mum has mostly felt victimised and mostly looking traumatized to me then ma dad seeming hopeless in everything and thatz why i miss ready to die by biggie smalls and born in the ghetto by pac since i lost ma android phone jus a week or 2 after fixing it as i seek space on tha streetz

However, u can see my head has time bombs that can explode at any moment

Was thinking of .....neva mind, so am not sure if u know michael t.weiss or the guy that starred in the pretender

Used to wonder if the producer knew me from sumwhere

But am already heading elsewhere

What sort of ...wait did u say arrest?

As in kidnap them?

Sue?

They wont see me as anything but insane 4 spending murny i dont know how come on such like seriously 4get theres no solution right now so in 2006 to 7, the pretender was about dis guy that cud be anything he wanted at anytime but i dont know how they ended it and i dont try 2 be what i watched almost 20 years ago but am wondering........
Re: Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:17am On Mar 21
Anunakeeh:

It's clear the boy has mental and spiritual problems and extreme bad character.

Lad is extremely stupid. He lack manners and doesn't know how to talk.

U dey sell manaz abi maraz ni
Re: Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? by Recardo(m): 1:25am On Mar 21
HellVictorinho6:

U dey sell manaz abi maraz ni

Looking at all your conversations, it dey clear say you dey beg money take buy weed, crack or meth to smoke.
You are clearly mentally ill.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? by superCleanworks(m): 2:52am On Mar 21
bobestman:
Upon all you are going through you still choosed to be an athiest. You still carry the yeye moniker "Hell victor in hole". Na you dey suffer yourself.

Mr Holier Than Thou has left the main topic and started another one.
Re: Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? by superCleanworks(m): 3:02am On Mar 21
HellVictorinho6:
Was thinking of .....neva mind, so am not sure if u know michael t.weiss or the guy that starred in the pretender
If you actually know this TV series way back, then you are a full grown man and you know EXACTLY what you are doing. Good luck with that.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? by iLegendd(m): 6:37am On Mar 21
HellVictorinho6:

Then what appre .....oh my jez damn what sorta misery av i done 2 bear damn undecided

They cant explain what they dont understand

Am not sure if their own parents were sure of what they were doing when any or all of them encouraged the so called marriage in which my mum has mostly felt victimised and mostly looking traumatized to me then ma dad seeming hopeless in everything and thatz why i miss ready to die by biggie smalls and born in the ghetto by pac since i lost ma android phone jus a week or 2 after fixing it as i seek space on tha streetz

However, u can see my head has time bombs that can explode at any moment

Used to wonder if the producer knew me from sumwhere

But am already heading elsewhere

What sort of ...wait did u say arrest?

As in kidnap them?

Sue?

They wont see me as anything but insane 4 spending murny i dont know how come on such like seriously 4get theres no solution right now so in 2006 to 7, the pretender was about dis guy that cud be anything he wanted at anytime but i dont know how they ended it and i dont try 2 be what i watched almost 20 years ago but am wondering........

I didn't want to read, but a spirit said, "Don't be lazy, read." I read and I only understand 30%. Anyway, all the best.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:01am On Mar 21
Recardo:

Looking at all your conversations, it dey clear say you dey beg money take buy weed, crack or meth to smoke.
You are clearly mentally ill.

But i dont need weed,crack or meth 2 be ment when they wanna see crazy
Re: Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:04am On Mar 21
iLegendd:

I didn't want to read, but a spirit said, "Don't be lazy, read." I read and I only understand 30%. Anyway, all the best.

What about the 30?

But can u help me 2 find students 4 online lesson ?
Re: Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:07am On Mar 21
superCleanworks:

If you actually know this TV series way back, then you are a full grown man and you know EXACTLY what you are doing. Good luck with that.

If i still had my android,

If and only if,

But itz gone

Which business can i do with this tecno embarassed
Re: Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:14am On Mar 21
superCleanworks:

Will be 27 in july
Re: Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? by iLegendd(m): 7:31am On Mar 21
HellVictorinho6:

What about the 30?

But can u help me 2 find students 4 online lesson ?

Last time I helped you, you were rude to me even before I sent the money. You called it small. People advised me not to send it again, but I still did despite your anger issue and rudeness towards me.

Student? You have anger issue—you'll abuse them at any slight mistake. Don't make your struggle look like it's everyone's struggle. Most don't really care—TRUST ME.

So, I can't be of help to you in any shape or form anymore. Everyone has a struggle, but some people just prefer to deal with theirs offline without complaining or explaining.

Handle your sh!t and God will handle the ones that refused to be flushed. He works in mysterious ways.

Bye

7 Likes

Re: Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:10am On Mar 21
iLegendd:

Last time I helped you, you were rude to me even before I sent the money. You called it small. People advised me not to send it again, but I still did despite your anger issue and rudeness towards me.

Student? You have anger issue—you'll abuse them at any slight mistake. Don't make your struggle look like it's everyone's struggle. Most don't really care—TRUST ME.

So, I can't be of help to you in any shape or form anymore. Everyone has a struggle, but some people just prefer to deal with theirs offline without complaining or explaining.

Handle your sh!t and God will handle the ones that refused to be flushed. He works in mysterious ways.

Bye

Na u no dey vex lai dis

Wetin concern anger issue with dont insult me on top 5k

U mean ur junior brothers and sisters av to avoid me

No p

Av been a student b4

U are not meant 2 speak 4 other people
Re: Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? by bobestman(m): 9:41am On Mar 21
HellVictorinho6:

U wan hold me 4 street bcuz i post am 4 nairaland ni
E for better make them hold you and flog small sense enter that ya small head
Re: Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:46am On Mar 21
bobestman:
E for better make them hold you and flog small sense enter that ya small head

Na u suppose do am by yasef

U be coward?

Ar go use my last card buy knife

Announce am 4 everybody say person wan end me

Gatz protect masef

U wan kill me cuz of NL

U wan die ni
Re: Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:59am On Mar 21
MrCork:

Rubbish
Re: Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? by MrCork: 12:29pm On Mar 21
HellVictorinho6:

Rubbish

DONT WOOOORY SIR....WE WILL STOP exposing u has a beggggar on nairaland!!!!((no oofencsece) angry
Re: Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:01pm On Mar 21
MrCork:

DONT WOOOORY SIR....WE WILL STOP exposing u has a beggggar on nairaland!!!!((no oofencsece) angry

Whatever
Re: Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? by MrCork: 1:43pm On Mar 21
HellVictorinho6:

Whatever

STOP BEGGGGGGIN FOR MOINEY ON NAIRALAND LIKE A ILITARATES....U ARE A DISGRASE....STOP IT SIR!!!!! ((((thank me later)))) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? by DKM123: 1:50pm On Mar 21
Hahahaha!
Uncle Victor Omerigwe also known as HellVictorinho6 aka TrustNone aka EbenezerTriumph aka keet13 aka MrsAminaBello. aka abba190 etc, na scam go kill you with your over 50 monikers laslas! Ewu! Ole buruku!
A 45year old LAZY man constantly making a phool of himself deceiving far younger boys and girls to deceptively collect thier money with lies and pity sob stories for donkey years now on Nairaland! What a career?! Such a d!sgrace!

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:22pm On Mar 21
MrCork:

STOP BEGGGGGGIN FOR MOINEY ON NAIRALAND LIKE A ILITARATES....U ARE A DISGRASE....STOP IT SIR!!!!! ((((thank me later)))) angry

Who beg ur mama?

Ar beg ur papa join?
Re: Who Can Lend Me 5k Here? by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:23pm On Mar 21
DKM123:
Hahahaha!
Uncle Victor Omerigwe, na scam go kill you with your over 50 monikers laslas! Ewu! Ole buruku!
A 45year old LAZY man constantly making a phool of himself deceiving far younger boys and girls to deceptively collect thier money with lies and pity sob stories for donkey years now on Nairaland! What a career?! Such a d!sgrace!

Am actually 65

Werey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Fashion Always Make Us Beautiful? / Guys! / Sexual Fantasies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.