Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

DSS Arrests Abdulmajid DanbilkiKwamanda Who Threatened To Make Kano Ungovernable - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Abdulmajid DanbilkiKwamanda Who Threatened To Make Kano Ungovernable (19861 Views)

Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child / DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians / Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Abdulmajid DanbilkiKwamanda Who Threatened To Make Kano Ungovernable by EmmyMaestro(m): 9:01am On Jan 24
Fujiyama:

^^^
It was Alhaji Lawal Kaita who made that comment, not Buhari...

Okay, I thought it was him o
Re: DSS Arrests Abdulmajid DanbilkiKwamanda Who Threatened To Make Kano Ungovernable by Fujiyama: 9:06am On Jan 24
EmmyMaestro:

Okay, I thought it was him o

^^^
Buhari did make quite a number of inflammatory, reckless statements but that particular one about making the country ungovernable was made by Kaita. Its a pity the complete mess these old men (from all parts of Nigeria, I should add) have left for their children and grandchildren to clean up.

A real pity.
Re: DSS Arrests Abdulmajid DanbilkiKwamanda Who Threatened To Make Kano Ungovernable by EmmyMaestro(m): 9:15am On Jan 24
Fujiyama:

^^^
Buhari did make quite a number of inflammatory, reckless statements but that particular one about making the country ungovernable was made by Kaita. Its a pity the complete mess these old men (from all parts of Nigeria, I should add) have left for their children and grandchildren to clean up.

A real pity.

A real pity indeed, and the scales are still on our eyes and brains. As they say old men make war while young men do the fighting.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Abdulmajid DanbilkiKwamanda Who Threatened To Make Kano Ungovernable by autodoctor: 10:34am On Jan 24
Some people can't believe that "its our turn".
Re: DSS Arrests Abdulmajid DanbilkiKwamanda Who Threatened To Make Kano Ungovernable by SaLongs1(m): 1:22pm On Jan 24
samijet:

You mean Peter Obi friend?
It seems you are part of them to know what we don't know.
Re: DSS Arrests Abdulmajid DanbilkiKwamanda Who Threatened To Make Kano Ungovernable by Buharidgeneral: 9:44pm On Jan 24
The name though
Re: DSS Arrests Abdulmajid DanbilkiKwamanda Who Threatened To Make Kano Ungovernable by ozo13(m): 10:12pm On Jan 24
IgboSomalia:
Poor Datti. Na God save am. He was to be thrown into jail after that nonsense he said on ARISE TV. He had to beg.

Since that day, he has abandoned Obi to his foolishness.
grin grin
Re: DSS Arrests Abdulmajid DanbilkiKwamanda Who Threatened To Make Kano Ungovernable by Hardebaryor(m): 10:36pm On Jan 24
ddippset:
grin grin

Hungry neva katch u.
E saanu aye mi embarassed
Re: DSS Arrests Abdulmajid DanbilkiKwamanda Who Threatened To Make Kano Ungovernable by Bakinwuta(f): 11:01am On Jan 25
Pickieox:
Buhari should have been arrested over his previous vituperation of "I will make Nigeria ungovernable".

Check and verify👇

"I WON'T RECOGNISE OBASANJO’S GOVT SAYS GENERAL BUHARI
“Buhari had, shortly after the declaration of President Obasanjo as the winner of the last presidential elections vowed to make the country ungovernable by organising mass action to protest the outcome of the election.”

P. M News, 19 June 2003

BUHARI: DON'T RECOGNISE OBASANJO AFTER MAY 29
“I have no hesitation in rejecting the outcome outright. In the light of the clear case of rape on our democracy, I would plead with the international community not to recognise a government that is being formed on the basis of this contraption because such a government lacks credibility and legitimacy”

“Otherwise, there would be no government from 30th of May in this country.”

Buhari
(This Day, 24 April 2003)

2015: WE ARE BATTLE READY – BUHARI
“We have decided, together with the party leaders, that by the year 2015, God willing, it’s either the government does justice in the conduct of elections as always claimed by them or it will be a fierce bloody battle.”

“God willing, by 2015, something will happen. They either conduct a free and fair election or they go a very disgraceful way.”

- Buhari
(Leadership, 15 May, 2012)

2015 WILL BE BLOODY IF - BUHARI
“If what happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood.”

– Gen. Buhari
(Vanguard, 12th May, 2012)"

Can we also have quotes for Asari, Edwin Clark and the Afenifere leader too?
Re: DSS Arrests Abdulmajid DanbilkiKwamanda Who Threatened To Make Kano Ungovernable by Pickieox(m): 11:02am On Jan 25
Bakinwuta:

Can we also have quotes for Asari, Edwin Clark and the Afenifere leader too?

Yes for sure. If you can bring them all up. Thunder fire all of them with their blind supporters. You think I'm partisan right?

Dey play🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Again, Buhari Shuts Down 3rd Term Agenda Talks / Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP / EndSARS: Osinbajo, Six Governors To Engage Youths, CSOs, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.