Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) (27160 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe / ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) / Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by SpatialKing(m): 10:25am On Jan 24
Always behaving like tout

Why don't you reply and address insecurities in FCT
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Badgers14: 10:28am On Jan 24
Wike do talk sense sometimes but he is just arrogant. That could be his political downfall if he is not careful.

You could be a sensible person and as a public official be diplomatic in your dealings with colleagues and the public..
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by 12345baba(m): 10:29am On Jan 24
All wike is saying is true. Roads in all area council dey receive magic touch all fully paid for. Wike get doings

3 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by jayAjoku(m): 10:30am On Jan 24
APCNig:

The mere appointee has more powers than the elected Senator ooooooo. If elected Senator passes her boundary, mere appointee will humiliate her and nothing will happen
allow them to dey play with wike

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by aAK1(m): 10:30am On Jan 24
Wike is blaming everyone else apart from himself.
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Whatisurproblem(m): 10:30am On Jan 24
Agboriotejoye:
Seems this one has failed already given the way he is shalayeing on top simple fct projects

That's what I keep telling people though. It is easier to "perform" in a rich state where you have access to vast sums of money with little or no accountability than in an open place or less endowed state.

The money he's spending on media jamboree alone when he was Rivers gov may be the total money allocated to his office as minister
hmmmm you have a point there
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Mokason288(m): 10:33am On Jan 24
AcuraZDX:

See the way you're talking like a toddler.

Party support has rendered most of you senseless.

Ordinary small shaking from Fubara, your demigod ran to Tinubu to rectify the matter.

Lol …. The whole of PDP no body chook mouth between Fabura and Wike …

It should go a long way to make you understand that Wike is bigger than Fabura and everyone in PDP

3 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Badgers14: 10:34am On Jan 24
Lanretoye:
must you dignify them with response,how can someone reason that a minister should be answerable to a senator when he was appointed by a president.so before wike executes a project he should inform the senator?.
Most people commenting doesnot even know the responsibilities of a senator,pass bill she no pass,na administration of the FCT she wan dey poke nose.even though it is her oversight function,she cannot query a minister unless it is called by a committee in the senate.

All Arms of government should work together to Forster development in their respective communities.

FCT is still the constituents of the senator and there's nothing wrong that the senator of the FCT and the minister of FCT were reasoning on ways to better the life's of their community.

All Wike is saying here the typical mentality of some people.. "how dare you".. " do you know who I am"..

He should have honored the invitation at first and have a casual discussion with the senator even if it is just a congratulatory visit.

That's how you build relationships.

Let's remember, respect is reciprocal!!!

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Anaskie(m): 10:36am On Jan 24
ecolime:
You can hate Wike all you like but man speaks facts always. He knows his onions. What is Ireti's business with who he makes friends with?

Also, the CCTV project she yapped about wasn't even awarded by the FCT. She just made a fool of herself.

My problem with Nigerians is we are too emotional and sentimental. Once someone does not support your Presidential candidate, then he has turned to a devil.

I think critical thinking and logical reasoning should be taught in churches during Sunday school and mosques. Maybe it will help us know how to deal with real issues.
Bros, there is a time for party politics. This isn't one of those times. Actual human beings are dying on a daily basis in the country's capital. The FCT minister isn't doing much about it. It is only commonplace for all to be bothered. The lawmaker is well within her rights to ask Wike for explanations.

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Lanretoye(m): 10:39am On Jan 24
Badgers14:

All Arms of government should work together to Forster development in their respective communities.

FCT is still the constituents of the senator and there's nothing wrong that the senator of the FCT and the minister of FCT were reasoning on ways to better the life's of their community.

All Wike is saying here the typical mentality of some people.. "how dare you".. " do you know who I am"..

He should have honored the invitation at first and have a casual discussion with the senator even if it is just a congratulatory visit.

That's how you build relationships.

Let's remember, respect is reciprocal!!!

thats how the senators of your own state are meddeling with the affairs of the state abi?.thats how yayi was disturbing lagos affairs when he was in lagos.how many other senators did u see calling out their governors,abi them no get constituents?.when you apply too much sense on trivial issues,thats how you sound.a minister is not answerable to a senator mr man.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by AcuraZDX: 10:47am On Jan 24
Mokason288:

Lol …. The whole of PDP no body chook mouth between Fabura and Wike …

It should go a long way to make you understand that Wike is bigger than Fabura and everyone in PDP

Wike is bigger than nobody.

Silence is sometimes is the best answer to fools.

When Fubara gains his ground, Wike will be history.

You can bookmark this.

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:49am On Jan 24
Eteka1:
Watch the video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqCGT-vrdlY?si=nUmOVlYGQ32tX2IG

Let Senate invite you make you talk say you no dey go.
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by maestroferddi: 10:51am On Jan 24
Who else can see that this FCT ministry has revealed how empty Wike is?

Just listen to the crap he was dishing out in the name of giving an explanation....

Oga, you are just an expendable appointee so making out as if youare a life emperor...

4 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by sageb: 10:51am On Jan 24
Eteka1:
Watch the video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqCGT-vrdlY?si=nUmOVlYGQ32tX2IG

Wike is power drunk 😂

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Bizibi(m): 10:51am On Jan 24
Agboriotejoye:
Seems this one has failed already given the way he is shalayeing on top simple fct projects

That's what I keep telling people though. It is easier to "perform" in a rich state where you have access to vast sums of money with little or no accountability than in an open place or less endowed state.

The money he's spending on media jamboree alone when he was Rivers gov may be the total money allocated to his office as minister
wike will perform way more than the last ode. I always ignore his rantings in his politicking but he is better when it comes to governance. We know the rubbish the last fct minister did infact the idiot was returning money and collecting Percentage from it.
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by spiSeyi: 10:54am On Jan 24
Wike is too forward, a good leader is calm and listens well and Wike lacks those skills

2 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Badgers14: 10:55am On Jan 24
Lanretoye:
thats how the senators of your own state are meddeling with the affairs of the state abi?.thats how yayi was disturbing lagos affairs when he was in lagos.how many other senators did u see calling out their governors,abi them no get constituents?.when you apply too much sense on trivial issues,thats how you sound.a minister is not answerable to a senator mr man.

The problem with us Nigerians is just showcased in your comment.

I offered my own opinion, you could agree or disagree with me rather you start going off point..

When a senator and a minister work together for the common good of their community.. that does not mean the minister is answerable to the senator.

This is one of the many problems we have in thus country.. everyone is the boss, everyone wants to be oga.. no one wants to work with the other party to Forster development... do you know who I am...

When people work together as a team, they both achieve greatness.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Rejouir: 11:02am On Jan 24
It's obvious wike doesn't even rate this his role as an Fct minister. He doesn't. But this lady is ready to put him to work.
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Mokason288(m): 11:05am On Jan 24
AcuraZDX:

Wike is bigger than nobody.

Silence is sometimes is the best answer to fools.

When Fubara gains his ground, Wike will be history.

You can bookmark this.

Yawns and catwalks away
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Judolisco(m): 11:09am On Jan 24
What I like about wike is his knowledge of politics and knowledge of the law... D woman Don offend wike somehow because wike treats women with utmost respect.... If u r in d FCT now... You'll see dat wat wike is saying is d truth.... Projects are going on simultaneously... From roads to streetlights

2 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by LEGALSER: 11:10am On Jan 24
Sctests:
Leave you alone how. She was elected by the people of FCT to represent them. You are just a mere appointee.

If na mere, get your own na. Una go just dey nairaland dey cap careless every time.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by IbnIbrahim: 11:13am On Jan 24
Sctests:
Leave you alone how. She was elected by the people of FCT to represent them. You are just a mere appointee.
This man is unashamedly arrogant
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Evercurious(f): 11:16am On Jan 24
Badgers14:

The problem with us Nigerians is just showcased in your comment.

I offered my own opinion, you could agree or disagree with me rather you start going off point..

When a senator and a minister work together for the common good of their community.. that does not mean the minister is answerable to the senator.

This is one of the many problems we have in thus country.. everyone is the boss, everyone wants to be oga.. no one wants to work with the other party to Forster development... do you know who I am...

When people work together as a team, they both achieve greatness.

Thanks for educating him. That's if he is t Irredeemably daft to continue in his Foolishness
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Vlibray: 11:16am On Jan 24
You are not available to discuss issues that will benefit the people of FCT ?? Comon. So, what is your purpose as FCT minister ?
Going through the comments on here, I came to a conclusion.
We have a lot of dull people in Nigerian. And this explains why we elect bad leaders..
The leaders we elect are a reflection of who we are as citizens..

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Evercurious(f): 11:17am On Jan 24
Judolisco:
What I like about wike is his knowledge of politics and knowledge of the law... D woman Don offend wike somehow because wike treats women with utmost respect.... If u r in d FCT now... You'll see dat wat wike is saying is d truth.... Projects are going on simultaneously... From roads to streetlights

😂 Which respect? Ask Rivers state people about how he treats his wife.. You re just here talking nonsense cos of politics
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Evercurious(f): 11:20am On Jan 24
LEGALSER:

If na mere, get your own na. Una go just dey nairaland dey cap careless every time.

Naa you dey cap careless.. Just continue asslicking and touting FOR Wike from ward level or grassroot, definitely you LL be an appointee some day.. 😂 See dem , Irredeemable ass lickers with twisted or shld I say twarted mentality. You really deserve the type of leaders you ve
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Vlibray: 11:20am On Jan 24
Evercurious:

😂 Which respect? Ask Rivers state people about how he treats his wife.. You re just here talking nonsense cos of politics
you dey mind that idiot.
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:20am On Jan 24
Bizibi:
wike will perform way more than the last ode. I always ignore his rantings in his politicking but he is better when it comes to governance. We know the rubbish the last fct minister did infact the idiot was returning money and collecting Percentage from it.
Let's hope so
It doesn't change the fact of resources available to play with though
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 11:20am On Jan 24
Arrogance will kill Wike soon
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:22am On Jan 24
Wike go explain tire. The senator of the FCT says ure unreachable and u are talking nonsense and playing politics or ego with the affairs of the capital territory?
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Evercurious(f): 11:22am On Jan 24
Vlibray:
You are not available to discuss issues that will benefit the people of FCT ?? Comon. So, what is your purpose as FCT minister ?
Going through the comments on here, I came to a conclusion.
We have a lot of dull people in Nigerian. And this explains why we elect bad leaders..
The leaders we elect are a reflection of who we are as citizens..

So correct
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by fxexperts: 11:26am On Jan 24
Xwizard:
So no other person qualified for this post than this wike?

In a population of over 220m
No na you qualify for the position. Cheap joker.

Sctests:
Was she elected to be FCT minister? so let her do the job she was elected for and leave the FCT minister to do his own.

123yes:
Accept criticism that is the one of the qualities of a good leader. Praise singers will led you astray. Criticism will make you to know peoples feeling about how your efforts is bringing change to them or not.
Has your senator accepted criticism so she can become a good leader, has she sponsored any bill to make the FCT better, rather she is poke nosing on the FCT minister's job. Joker.

magoo10:
the drunkard is running from is job meanwhile he is busy distracting rivers government.
You guys are a huge clown.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President / President Of World Bank, Jim Yong Kim, Commends D'banj / Buhari Emerges DAAR 2018 President Of The Year (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.