Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) (27191 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe / ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) / Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Judolisco(m): 11:29am On Jan 24
Evercurious:

😂 Which respect? Ask Rivers state people about how he treats his wife.. You re just here talking nonsense cos of politics
why not tell us.... Do u even know who wike's wife his... Una go jst dey yarn dust because e no support obi

2 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by ChukwuObe: 11:33am On Jan 24
123yes:
Accept criticism that is the one of the qualities of a good leader. Praise singers will led you astray. Criticism will make you to know peoples feeling about how your efforts is bringing change to them or not.

So what you are saying is that those so-called obidients and their messiah who don't take criticism lightly, abusing everybody that criticize their semi-god shows that their messiah is not a good leader as he does not possess the quality. Now I know

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Evercurious(f): 11:36am On Jan 24
Judolisco:
why not tell us.... Do u even know who wike's wife his... Una go jst dey yarn dust because e no support obi

😂 It's very obvious you don't reside in Rivers state ... So shut the Bleep up cos you know nothing at all... Shut up again
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by BondRiv: 11:37am On Jan 24
Evercurious:

😂 Which respect? Ask Rivers state people about how he treats his wife.. You re just here talking nonsense cos of politics

Are you from Rivers State? How does he treat his wife? You come online and slander people.
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Evercurious(f): 11:40am On Jan 24
BondRiv:

Are you from Rivers State? How does he treat his wife?

😂 I ve been reading in PH for almost 20 years now after NYSC. Lived in obia kpo LGA and phalga now. Works and still do business there . Got my voter's card and still vote in PH. I know his wife who is my name sake. So I know what I m saying
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Wuless82(m): 11:42am On Jan 24
Eteka1:
Watch the video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqCGT-vrdlY?si=nUmOVlYGQ32tX2IG

FCT is not Rivers State. You go explain explain explain explain you go tired
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by BondRiv: 11:44am On Jan 24
Sctests:
Leave you alone how. She was elected by the people of FCT to represent them. You are just a mere appointee.

Just say appointee.

The president is the highest public official in Nigeria. It is ridiculous to use the word "mere" to describe his appointees. Smacks of lack of awareness, to say the least.
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by pocom16: 11:47am On Jan 24
Xwizard:
So no other person qualified for this post than this wike?

In a population of over 220m

Is he not performing?

Of all the previous FCT ministers..this is the only one who is trying to out match El Rufai..

You don't need to like him or his attitude
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by BondRiv: 11:50am On Jan 24
Evercurious:

😂 I ve been reading in PH for almost 20 years now after NYSC. Lived in obia kpo LGA and phalga now. Works and still do business there . Got my voter's card and still vote in PH. I know his wife who is my name sake. So I know what I m saying

Right. So you are not an indigene but someone who works and resides there.

Anyway, I ask again, how does he treat his wife?
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by pocom16: 11:51am On Jan 24
spiSeyi:
Wike is too forward, a good leader is calm and listens well and Wike lacks those skills

That is not the skill needed to fix roads, build schools and provide amenities..

If he can take drunk to stupor and remain highly arrogant but deliver the basic needs of the people..it is more than enough
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Wallade(m): 11:51am On Jan 24
Eteka1:
Watch the video here.

The senator representing FCT should work on her emotional intelligence.

She can meet Wike in person or pass her correspondence through letter to the office of the minister.

Government is not about vilifying and castigating each other through the media or third party. If she can't bridge the gap between Wike and herself to be able to relate smoothly with Wike or other government officers, then she can just resign.

The senator of FCT should stop this drama on the media space, we are interested in FCT development not their selfish interest of ego.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Judolisco(m): 11:54am On Jan 24
Evercurious:

😂 It's very obvious you don't reside in Rivers state ... So shut the Bleep up cos you know nothing at all... Shut up again
tell us na aunty... Arbi u dey fear
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by LEGALSER: 11:55am On Jan 24
Evercurious:

Naa you dey cap careless.. Just continue asslicking and touting FOR Wike from ward level or grassroot, definitely you LL be an appointee some day.. 😂 See dem , Irredeemable ass lickers with twisted or shld I say twarted mentality. You really deserve the type of leaders you ve

Someone that has been a local government chairman for 8years, chief of staff for 8years, minister for 8years, Governor for 8years and now you are opening your mouth wahhhhh to cap nonsense. Continue capping. You are just plainly stupid. When you see asslicking you don't say a word. My question still remains where did the 'mere' come from? Answer that and quit acting like a slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Xwizard: 11:55am On Jan 24
pocom16:

Is he not performing?

Of all the previous FCT ministers..this is the only one who is trying to out match El Rufai..

You don't need to like him or his attitude
Who ask you question
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Evercurious(f): 11:57am On Jan 24
BondRiv:

Right. So you are not an indigene but someone who works and resides there.

Anyway, I ask again, how does he treat his wife?

😂 Abeg go rest with your senseless analysis.. so your small head didn't tell you that an indigene that doesn't reside in PH wld most likely not know what's really happening in Rivers state? Abeg shift. I know you must be one of this senseless APC politics people roaming around. And fyi,, if you reside in PH you LL definitely know the answer to that your question
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Evercurious(f): 12:01pm On Jan 24
LEGALSER:

Someone that has been a local government chairman for 8years, chief of staff for 8years, minister for 8years, Governor for 8years and now you are opening your mouth wahhhhh to cap nonsense. Continue capping. You are just plainly stupid. When you see asslicking you don't say a word. My question still remains where did the 'mere' come from? Answer that and quit acting like a slowpoke.

😂 And fyi, I was already a banker when he involved in grassroot mobilization and then was appointed obiakpo chairman , his walk with Peter ODILI and how he helped in re instating Amaechi after Omehia was removed and the rest... And I know he got all those ASSLICKING and TOUTING So go and do like wise as I said earlier and get your own appointment. Okay?
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by BondRiv: 12:02pm On Jan 24
Evercurious:

😂 Abeg go rest with your senseless analysis.. so your small head didn't tell you that an indigene that doesn't reside in PH wld most likely not know what's really happening in Rivers state? Abeg shift. I know you must be one of this senseless APC politics people roaming around. And fyi,, if you reside in PH you LL definitely know the answer to that your question

Empty vessel. I knew it would end here. You wanted to get away with your libelous comment. I was simply establishing basic facts.

You are the one who made an allegation but could not substantiate it. Always speak of what you know.
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Evercurious(f): 12:03pm On Jan 24
Judolisco:
tell us na aunty... Arbi u dey fear

Fear wetin ? 😂 Just shut up your mouth and stop saying what you know nothing about.okay? Everything isn't about you asslicking someone in the name of politics
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by tolue42(m): 12:05pm On Jan 24
Marvieduke:
Wike seems not to like Ireti, like I said in one thread, I suspect collaboration with Aduda because they are PDP and she is LP..... Well Wike should know that Ireti was elected not appointed so he should accord respect to her too.

A minister to accord respect to a senator ?
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Evercurious(f): 12:05pm On Jan 24
BondRiv:

Empty vessel. I knew it would end here. You wanted to slander him and get away with it. I was simply establishing basic facts.

You are the one who made an allegation but could not substantiate it. Always speak of what you know.

😂 Slander who? You re obviously the noise maker cos you know nothing about what you say. You just talk to score cheap points and sound like ' hurray !! my side' is winning ' .. 😂 at this your age and height? Abeg get busy with something reason6a.d stop all these senseless asslicking in the name of politics .. Okay?
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Evercurious(f): 12:07pm On Jan 24
tolue42:

RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL.. YOU OUGHT TO RESPECT EVEN A KID IN CASE YOU DONT KNOW..

Awon preachers or 'tribe' of respect that do not even know what respect entails
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by BondRiv: 12:09pm On Jan 24
Evercurious:

😂 Slander who? You re obviously the noise maker cos you know nothing about what you say. You just talk to score cheap points and sound like ' hurray !! my side' is winning ' .. 😂 at this your age and height? Abeg get busy with something reason6a.d stop all these senseless asslicking in the name of politics .. Okay?

Madam, substantiate your allegation and stop beating about the bush. We get it, asslicking is your favourite word.
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by APCNig: 12:10pm On Jan 24
AcuraZDX:

See the way you're talking like a toddler.

Party support has rendered most of you senseless.

Ordinary small shaking from Fubara, your demigod ran to Tinubu to rectify the matter.

We humiliated you at the election, you are still making mouth. You just said that we are senseless, and we the senseless people have humilaited you in three consecutive elections. Definitely, you don't know the meaning of senseless
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Evercurious(f): 12:11pm On Jan 24
BondRiv:

Madam, substantiate your allegation and stop beating about the bush. We get it, asslicking is your favourite word.

Allegation indeed.. abeg shift... Shut up and stop saying what you know nothing about. That's my point
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by BondRiv: 12:16pm On Jan 24
Evercurious:

Allegation indeed.. abeg shift... Shut up and stop saying what you know nothing about. That's my point

Take your own advice. Confused element.
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by TUANKU(m): 12:26pm On Jan 24
APCNig:

The mere appointee has more powers than the elected Senator ooooooo. If elected Senator passes her boundary, mere appointee will humiliate her and nothing will happen
Typicall Nigerian illiterate agero with internet access don comment.
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Evercurious(f): 12:26pm On Jan 24
BondRiv:

Take your own advice. Confused element.

Just keep quiet and stop saying what you don't know cos of cheap politics.. People's lives are involved here and not a case of " who I support must win'. Grow old with your senses and not leaving part of your growth behind.okay?

No wonder you ve stupid leaders cos stupid followers or citizens like you and your fellow e rats must definitely produce stupid leaders such as the ones we have
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by BondRiv: 12:28pm On Jan 24
Evercurious:

Just keep quiet and stop saying what you don't know cos of cheap politics.. People's lives are involved here and not a case of " who I support must win'. Grow old with your senses and not leaving part of your growth behind.okay?

No wonder you ve stupid leaders cos stupid followers or citizens like you and your fellow e rats must definitely produce stupid leaders such as the ones we have

You are in a state of delusion. I hope you get the help you urgently need.
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by AcuraZDX: 12:34pm On Jan 24
APCNig:

We humiliated you at the election, you are still making mouth. You just said that we are senseless, and we the senseless people have humilaited you in three consecutive elections. Definitely, you don't know the meaning of senseless

You humiliated who?

Lmao. In the almighty Lagos your god ruled and still ruling follow?

Shameless thing
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Marvieduke(f): 12:38pm On Jan 24
tolue42:

Yes he should accord respect to her because the same senate screened him before he was appointed
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by joseph1832(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24
Re: Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) by EteBabaagba222(m): 1:15pm On Jan 24
Eteka1:
Watch the video here.

Oga Wike, you are getting fray daily. Attend to your health

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect / Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me / How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.