Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

I Broke Up With My Fiance - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Fiance (2506 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by akube34: 7:56pm On Jan 24
Thisisvenuz:
I met this lady early last year and we fell in love we were Soo close and she was like the type of woman I wanted at that time so instead of playing with our future I proposed to her and she accepted then we started planning marriage. Then I noticed after the proposal this lady started being to demanding she wants this she wants that which I try my best and provide but when I don't this lady will call me names this and that the wrist chain this lady wears alone is about 150k but she always tells me I did nothing so I decided to end it all yesterday. Did I took the right decision?
omo you did the right thing ooo. I wonder how people insult people for things they can’t even provide for themselves
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by Thisisvenuz: 8:52pm On Jan 24
Jman06:
only the very f00lish and useless men who settle for such ladies! Nothing like "she needs to get a man who can actually afford her" because even if she sees such maga, I can assure you the marriage would be short-lived and too problematic. This is because any man who would agree to lavish money on such unappreciative lady is a NEVER-DO-WELL just like the lady and two NEVER-DO-WELLs can never have a successful marriage.

Fact

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by Thisisvenuz: 8:53pm On Jan 24
onomeabuja:

U know say goat & yam na mumu friend them be so dont waste Ur time replying that goat that said u were "lying" grin
Lol πŸ˜‚
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by extremelygolden: 8:55pm On Jan 24
@ Op
No. You made a wonderful decision!
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:41pm On Jan 24
See broke ladies shouting ,afford afford.obviously women are goods,products and farm produce.The gender is a confused gender.everything is about money. No wonder dem dey use dem for rituals on a steady

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by osmosis101(m): 10:09pm On Jan 24
Thunder fire u if u post here nxt tym dat u want to consider her bak
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by Mrvictorwrite(m): 10:23pm On Jan 24
before you broke up you gat your reasons, so it's a good one,

bring your assignments
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by REGINALD001(m): 11:25pm On Jan 24
Thisisvenuz:
I met this lady early last year and we fell in love we were Soo close and she was like the type of woman I wanted at that time so instead of playing with our future I proposed to her and she accepted then we started planning marriage. Then I noticed after the proposal this lady started being to demanding she wants this she wants that which I try my best and provide but when I don't this lady will call me names this and that the wrist chain this lady wears alone is about 150k but she always tells me I did nothing so I decided to end it all yesterday. Did I took the right decision?

MY BROTHER YOU JUST DID THE NOBLE ........ HAVE PEACE AND ENJOY YOUR LIFE ........... BUT DO NOT BE TEMPTED TO ACCEPT HER BACK AGAIN...... UNLESS YOU ARE READY TO KAPUT YOUNG .

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by YorubaPrince: 3:47am On Jan 25
Baba, you should be the next President of Nigeria, I swear! 😍😍😍

I love you die !!! β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by Fiscus105(m): 3:55am On Jan 25
Thisisvenuz:

Many of you normally do what you know ur capacity won't carry going forward,wen u are about to toast women or just start the relationship newly, woman is like baby, the more you over pampered a kid the problematic is for you going forward.

I will advise you to look for other lady and start afresh, but now, with moderate spending you know ur capacity can endure for ur lifetime, for ur ex fiancee, you already started what you couldn't finish with her and she already enjoying it which she is not ready to stop with u again.
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by Smartguyboy(m): 4:59am On Jan 25
Thisisvenuz:

You did well but look for a way and collect some of your stuff you bought for her back so it will pain her very much, especially the wrist chain of 150k.
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by Thisisvenuz: 7:41am On Jan 25
YorubaPrince:
Baba, you should be the next President of Nigeria, I swear! 😍😍😍

I love you die !!! β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija my libido was fucking high, na here i know say bills dey kee libido / This Is Strictly For Ladies / Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.