Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

I Broke Up With My Fiance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Fiance (2512 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke Up With My Fiance by Thisisvenuz: 10:14am On Jan 24
I met this lady early last year and we fell in love we were Soo close and she was like the type of woman I wanted at that time so instead of playing with our future I proposed to her and she accepted then we started planning marriage. Then I noticed after the proposal this lady started being to demanding she wants this she wants that which I try my best and provide but when I don't this lady will call me names this and that the wrist chain this lady wears alone is about 150k but she always tells me I did nothing so I decided to end it all yesterday. Did I took the right decision?

8 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by Chicagograduate(m): 10:30am On Jan 24
Good move

9 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by EreluRoz: 10:33am On Jan 24
You did, don't do more than your power and never marry an unappreciative person (it applies to both gender) even if it's common popcorn you buy for them, it should be appreciated.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by Klinxmanz(m): 10:37am On Jan 24
God has deliver u from poverty, let her father propose to her and provide her needs, nonsense poverty alleviation program!!..

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by Thisisvenuz: 10:38am On Jan 24
Good move
Ok thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by Thisisvenuz: 10:39am On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
You did, don't do more than your power and never marry an unappreciative person (it applies to both gender) even if it's common popcorn you buy for them, it should be appreciated.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by Thisisvenuz: 10:39am On Jan 24
Klinxmanz:
God has deliver u from poverty, let her father propose to her and provide her needs, nonsense poverty alleviation program!!..

Thanks so much
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by AsomStructures: 10:40am On Jan 24
U don't need to ask us if u did the right thing. You're a man and one of the greatest quality of a man is decision making.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by Thisisvenuz: 10:40am On Jan 24
AsomStructures:
U didn't need to ask us if u did the right thing. You're a man and one of the greatest quality of a man is decision making.

Ok
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by Tallesty1(m): 10:42am On Jan 24
Thisisvenuz:
I met this lady early last year and we fell in love we were Soo close and she was like the type of woman I wanted at that time so instead of playing with our future I proposed to her and she accepted then we started planning marriage. Then I noticed after the proposal this lady started being to demanding she wants this she wants that which I try my best and provide but when I don't this lady will call me names this and that the wrist chain this lady wears alone is about 150k but she always tells me I did nothing so I decided to end it all yesterday. Did I took the right decision?
You are lying
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by Thisisvenuz: 10:44am On Jan 24
Tallesty1:
You are lying

Describe what you meant by lying
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by Tallesty1(m): 10:47am On Jan 24
Thisisvenuz:

Describe what you meant by lying
Telling a story that never happened
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by Thisisvenuz: 10:50am On Jan 24
Tallesty1:
Telling a story that never happened

How did you know it never happened please help or u stop talking

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by OndoRaph(m): 11:19am On Jan 24
How can a man break up with a 'fiance?' Are you gay?
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by skj1377(m): 11:34am On Jan 24
You did the right thing. Please how do you recover your items from her. If you can recover anything sell it in open market give proceed to motherless babies home.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by GOFRONT(m): 12:10pm On Jan 24
Now, let me use Op's relationship issue to lay emphasis on Genotype.

For example, Op and his lady met early last year which am not sure if they conducted Genotype before he threw proposal and the lady accepted.

Now I assume Op is AS genotype and his lady is AA....They are compartible BUT now the lady is too demanding wanting to wear wrist bangle alone costing a whooping 150k......Op is not ok with that now he has discarded her.....

The next lady Op would meet might be AS but not demanding and very loving. What will Op do in this case?
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by Bigseven(m): 12:15pm On Jan 24
You are actually true son of your father.
Good moves. Don’t form understanding guy because what you can’t control while dating it will grow wings in marriage. Look well before you leap. Chop knuckle

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by Rokiat(f): 12:17pm On Jan 24
You did the right thing well done she needs to get a man that can actually afford her.

I really wish most guys were like this, infact don’t even approach a woman you know is out of your league let her be.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by Zanzibar1: 12:18pm On Jan 24
Perhaps you showed her too much money and that you are capable.
In that case, you need to push her to do some expenses since wedding is a joint stuff. You as a man doesn't need to do all the expenses.

Make her do some expenses towards the wedding instead of dumping her.
If you can't give a woman what she is requesting, most women will insult you. Women are like that
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by OSDD(m): 1:12pm On Jan 24
GOFRONT:
Now, let me use Op's relationship issue to lay emphasis on Genotype.

For example, Op and his lady met early last year which am not sure if they conducted Genotype before he threw proposal and the lady accepted.

Now I assume Op is AS genotype and his lady is AA....They are compartible BUT now the lady is too demanding wanting to wear wrist bangle alone costing a whooping 150k......Op is not ok with that now he has discarded her.....

The next lady Op would meet might be AS but not demanding and very loving. What will Op do in this case?

What kind of forked up question is this? It defies all logic.
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 24
Very right decision.
Just decided to be a baby father because woman problem are enormous to tackle.

Thisisvenuz:
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by Nice2023(m): 1:26pm On Jan 24
The worst woman any man can marry is a jobless and materialistic woman.
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by duduade: 1:30pm On Jan 24
No you took the wrong decision

Ndi alllaaaaaaaa
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:39pm On Jan 24
Very good.never allow a woman stress you.how will you carry plenty woman and wife problem for house.many men need to be woke now
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by 1Sharon(f): 2:00pm On Jan 24
AKWATGOLD1:
Very right decision.
Just decided to be a baby father because woman problem are enormous to tackle.

Who is raising your child?

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by fyzaila: 2:25pm On Jan 24
You did the right thing, let no bagger tell you otherwise.
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by Thisisvenuz: 2:45pm On Jan 24
duduade:
No you took the wrong decision

Ndi alllaaaaaaaa

Like ur father
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by mrcrabs(m): 3:09pm On Jan 24
kudos bro, you just dodged a bullet
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by talented321: 4:45pm On Jan 24
I just laugh..
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by onomeabuja: 5:57pm On Jan 24
Thisisvenuz:

How did you know it never happened please help or u stop talking
U know say goat & yam na mumu friend them be so dont waste Ur time replying that goat that said u were "lying" grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by seetomorrow: 7:09pm On Jan 24
Thisisvenuz:

Do you think every woman na wife material? Na she no follow bro
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiance by Jman06(m): 7:55pm On Jan 24
Rokiat:
You did the right thing well done she needs to get a man that can actually afford her.

I really wish most guys were like this, infact don’t even approach a woman you know is out of your league let her be.
only the very f00lish and useless men who settle for such ladies! Nothing like "she needs to get a man who can actually afford her" because even if she sees such maga, I can assure you the marriage would be short-lived and too problematic. This is because any man who would agree to lavish money on such unappreciative lady is a NEVER-DO-WELL just like the lady and two NEVER-DO-WELLs can never have a successful marriage.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider / Second Chance At Love ; Possible? / When Looks Get In D Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.