Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities (15226 Views)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities / Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by Donedeal1(m): 1:54pm On Jan 24
When will there be peace
In
Plateau?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by oyeb15: 1:55pm On Jan 24
Someone should kindly point out one achievement of President Tinubu so far.

Just one.

2 Likes

Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by Tochi3(m): 2:01pm On Jan 24
tubolancer:
This guy is mentally sick and deranged.
Mods..Rule 2..

.dont let me get started with this person
Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by Justicemy8(m): 2:01pm On Jan 24
very soon they will be no one left to kill in that mangu
Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by holyfather(m): 2:04pm On Jan 24
TimeManager:

These are clashes between indigenes and fulanis. They attack and kill each other, the indigenes kill fulanis in their communities but doesn't make media headlines because fulanis do not cry to the media, they pick up their people and bury them and when they revenge, it makes media uproar. To be honest, both parties are culpable. As i speak with you, Tivs and Junkuns are killing each other in Taraba but people are mistaking it as bandits or fulani attacks.

-kiss the lie!

Lies

4 Likes

Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by Tochi3(m): 2:04pm On Jan 24
Winning123:

Nuisance!
Mods..another one..Rule 2

Una know say i am built for this..Mods practise what you banned me for..

I did not abuse any Nairalander in my post grin grin

..i dey watch..

1 Like

Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by israelmao(m): 2:07pm On Jan 24
Curfew sometimes makes security situations worse,you imposed curfew yet there was no formidable security arrangement provided and govt as well denied the right people to own weapons to defend themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by Dougad: 2:07pm On Jan 24
Mangu wey nysc camp dey. Omo if una like una family members, no allow them go north for service o. Na WA oo.

3 Likes

Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by DMerciful(m): 2:07pm On Jan 24
Tinubu does not know what he is doing

4 Likes

Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by Eriokanmi: 2:12pm On Jan 24
tubolancer:
This guy is mentally sick and deranged.
Rather, it's our leaders who are sick because they have failed those whom they're supposed to protect, which was why they voted them into power(to protect them). So, after declaring the curfew, did they deploy army and police to the affected area or they just declared the curfew and nothing else was done to secure lives of the innocent in that area?
Did the police and army deployed run away on sighting the gun-wielding boko haram nicknamed bandits who are hell bent on taking over the lands which belong to plateau people all in the name of fake conquest? These are the questions begging for answers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by Mrluv(m): 2:14pm On Jan 24
EverythingPhone:
I track lost or stolen phones at affordable price
Contact me via siggy below
A trial will convince you
Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by amah4game: 2:17pm On Jan 24
Yet the same security were quick to arrest youths in the communities, but till today the terrorist are having a field day with no deterrence. Did the attackers use supersonic vehicles to invade cause havoc and escape without a trace? Are they ghost that can not be seen caught or arrested? Abi the terrorist are part of the security architecture?
treesun:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/01/mangu-gunmen-defy-curfew-to-kill-over-20-burn-houses-in-communities/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by Mrluv(m): 2:17pm On Jan 24
princeade86:
do u track Sim cards as well
I have to login to warn you never have any deal with this fool is a bloody scammer

2 Likes

Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by Broveens42(m): 2:24pm On Jan 24
TimeManager:

These are clashes between indigenes and fulanis. They attack and kill each other, the indigenes kill fulanis in their communities but doesn't make media headlines because fulanis do not cry to the media, they pick up their people and bury them and when they revenge, it makes media uproar. To be honest, both parties are culpable. As i speak with you, Tivs and Junkuns are killing each other in Taraba but people are mistaking it as bandits or fulani attacks.

-kiss the truth!

Can we now conclude that nija is at war? ... i don't know how best to describe a theater of blood letting
Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by mrblessed(m): 2:38pm On Jan 24
And there is curfew? Really? Maybe the meaning of the word has changed.

1 Like

Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by Successlane: 2:38pm On Jan 24
What is happening in Plateau State is breaking my heart.

Did my NYSC in Jos and I can say that Plateau people are peace loving people with simple lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by Successlane: 2:42pm On Jan 24
Charmingrascal:
What is happening in Plateau State is breaking my heart.

Did my NYSC in Jos and I can say that Plateau people are peace loving people with simple lifestyle.

God please do something, they can't fight this on their own, heaven please!

One of the very few reasonable comments here.
Jos used to be a beauty and highly habitable city before the fourth republic, before these wicked and godless politicians turned it to war zone.
Unfortunately while these bloodshed are on-going, their families are somewhere in safe havens.
Very sad.

3 Likes

Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by Timetravel88: 2:54pm On Jan 24
AustineE1:
So this means that the Hausa-Fulani community in Mangu and the terrorist Fulani herdsmen are in accord. From the narration of the witness,the skirmishes in Mangu town happened as a decoy so as to continue there genocide against these indigenous christians...we the good people of South East are with you in this trying times and i can assure you that they may kill your people but never will the jihadist take over your land. The blood of saints,waters the trees of freedom. Never will these 'uncircumsized phillistine's defy the army of the living God'!!!

Continue talking rubbish. Read your history you won’t now you have embarrassed yourself online.
Gowon and his people mostly from Plateau state murdered millions of Igbo children during the Biafran war. Did you hear anyone from Plateau state condemn the attacks?
They starved children to death and used their blood as an adhesive to keep Nigeria one, at all cost is what that implies. Today that one Nigeria is killing them in their hundreds. Talk about karma and you won’t be far from the truth.
Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by ufuosman(m): 3:29pm On Jan 24
Na wa
Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by SaLongs1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 24
TimeManager:

-kiss the truth!

So you are the only one who knows that the farmers do kill Fulani without it making the news?

5 Likes

Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by princeade86(m): 4:15pm On Jan 24
Mrluv:
I have to login to warn you never have any deal with this fool is a bloody scammer
I just want to advise him to collect Nigeria police form, so he can be tracking kidnappers for them.
Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by UNDFTD: 4:19pm On Jan 24
Nigeria is happening to many communities. So, why would anyone with his senses intact want to remain part of such a country? A country where your government is sponsoring foreigners to invade your communities, kill you, burn your houses, and take over your ancestral land. If Nigerians do NOT wake up and fight this fight to eliminate the threat posed by these Fulani terrorists, you all will be dead! As long as citizens keep lying to themselves and believing that Nigeria will get better, more of these killings will become a daily occurrence.

2 Likes

Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by 527hameed: 4:19pm On Jan 24
What is wrong with all this herdsmen, they keeps killing people up and down, which joy do they enjoy killing innocent people?What is wrong with all this herdsmen, they keeps killing people up and down, which joy do they enjoy killing innocent people?...
Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by Angrymode: 5:46pm On Jan 24
Tinubu is a useless man with a stolen mandate. Nothing good can come out of him.

1 Like

Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by AustineE1: 5:50pm On Jan 24
Timetravel88:

Continue talking rubbish. Read your history you won’t now you have embarrassed yourself online.
Gowon and his people mostly from Plateau state murdered millions of Igbo children during the Biafran war. Did you hear anyone from Plateau state condemn the attacks?
They starved children to death and used their blood as an adhesive to keep Nigeria one, at all cost is what that implies. Today that one Nigeria is killing them in their hundreds. Talk about karma and you won’t be far from the truth.
Mr historian,You are just being unnecessarily vindictive,a lot has happened since then,stop living in the past,learn to move on with your life.

2 Likes

Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by History555: 6:56pm On Jan 24
TimeManager:

-kiss the truth!

Oga explainer. Always explaining things like you were employed to be an explainer

2 Likes

Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by ebbo(m): 7:17pm On Jan 24
See the heading, hiding the truth. Instead of Christians killing Muslims in Mangu town.
Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by macfish101(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24
I want to thank MNK for ESN. This was what they planned for us

1 Like

Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by Artscollection: 8:40pm On Jan 24
LeeSmart:

He's not the one handling security the vice president is... Apc said it.

I hope you are just been sarcastic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt. Orders Forensic Audit Of NNPC, 80 Other Agencies / Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders / Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.