Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities (15239 Views)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities / Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by delishpot: 8:41pm On Jan 24
Only an idiot wouldn't know that this was the plan. I said it when the news of curfew was posted here.

1 Like

Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by Abee79(m): 9:50pm On Jan 24
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by ufotunang: 11:33pm On Jan 24
Ogieh:
The question is, Are these people spirits ?
..abi...I have not heard that the military men, security personnel has ever arrested and prosecuted these terrorists before
Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by ufotunang: 11:38pm On Jan 24
So our security personnel, military cannot arrest some of these terrorists, persecute them...also also question them... on where they came from, who are they, where are their hide outs , where do they get their weapons, who are sponsoring them ?

1 Like

Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by finallybusy: 11:55pm On Jan 24
I don’t understand. Aren’t there security forces to enforce the curfew? This is utter madness.

1 Like

Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by HRMK: 7:15am On Jan 25
which kind yeye curfew be dat?na for the poor innocent ones!too bad!
Re: Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities by ModestManager: 8:23am On Jan 25
WHO IS IN CHARGE OF SECURITY IN PLATEAU?

FIRST BOKKOS (Dec 24 and 29), Now MANGU.....

WHO WANTS TO DISPLACE THE CHRISTIANS IN THOSE PLACES AND REPOPULATE THE AREA WITH THEIR dirty folks

Those killers MUST BE BROUGHT TO BOOK!

EVERY LIFE IS SACROSANCT BEFORE ALMIGHTY GOD! I cannot even imagine this sort of NONSENSE will happen ANYWHERE in Europe and the culprits wont be paraded and sentenced, their financiers wont be jailed etc......Well same things seems to continue as that evil and inept administration that stole Nigeria dry, and went away ignominiously May29.

President, APC, Police, Military, do something FAST or the WRATH OF GOD will FAST FALL ON EACH ONE OF YOU!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians / I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu / Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.