Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies (52736 Views)

Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) / NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes / NOUN Lists Requirements For Postgraduate Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by Abee79(m): 9:43pm On Jan 24
We4all:
Maybe he couldn't withstand the weather.
It's possible
Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by Bigchristo: 9:46pm On Jan 24
Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by omoredia: 9:47pm On Jan 24
Blitzking:
Man proposes God disposes

Lawma dispose this one oo
Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:48pm On Jan 24
essentialone:
Just imagine the address sef.

133A, Waterloo Road, Middlesbrough TS1 3JB.

Unfortunately, he has met his own Waterloo.

If he lived a good life, may his soul Rest in Peace.

grin
Uno nice

1 Like

Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by Fisiryorh(m): 9:49pm On Jan 24
geoworldedu:
I don't get. Did he travel to UK from a village or from the city side of Kwara? Since airport is in the City and not in the village, maybe we should blame city people. Mtchew undecided

Just go and wear sense... undecided

1 Like

Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by dapotemi: 9:50pm On Jan 24
OMG, this one touch me one kain sha, even though I no Sabi am....after going Tru all that rigorous process and you end up this way...God, pls comfort his love ones..

6 Likes

Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by Agunesinjaweola: 9:51pm On Jan 24
omoredia:
U supported Emi lo kan and want to quickly escape fron the consequences. U can see how wicked Nigerians are. U support what is wrong but u dont want to stay under it. God don catch u
Reflect on your statement.
Must you insult the dead when you don't know the worst might happen to you
You have no respect for the deceased or his family.
Tragedy can happen to anyone including you but you're here mocking the death.
So sad 😢

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by omoadeleye(m): 9:52pm On Jan 24
Maybe he had once said that "he preferred to die in UK than to die in Nigeria"
Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by eepeepook: 9:52pm On Jan 24
This thing, na every year?
Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by Bsmartt(m): 9:52pm On Jan 24
I am so sorry to hear this. May Allah grant him aljanat firdaos.
Aamin

3 Likes

Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by Kingzjayzee: 9:53pm On Jan 24
E no go better for village people.
Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by BigDawsNet: 9:54pm On Jan 24
May God rested his soul
Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by GoldenJAT(m): 9:55pm On Jan 24
omoredia:
U supported Emi lo kan and want to quickly escape fron the consequences. U can see how wicked Nigerians are. U support what is wrong but u dont want to stay under it. God don catch u
E reach to ask some of you guys here your age!! You no fit b more than 16 years!!! And if you are more than that! I'm so afraid for what the future holds for you. I pray you don't reason like your comment.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by Lumarstone: 9:55pm On Jan 24
Cold killed him there.
Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by Exceed15: 9:56pm On Jan 24
So sad.
Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by GoldenJAT(m): 9:56pm On Jan 24
Fisiryorh:

Just go and wear sense... undecided
Sense no go gree enter him head! Na relaxer full that him brain.
Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by tunde1200(m): 9:58pm On Jan 24
Malroux:
His village people strong.

Is everything village people?
Many things can kill human unnoticed.
Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by Bluffly: 9:58pm On Jan 24
So sad
Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by Fryx: 10:01pm On Jan 24

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by Biola67: 10:01pm On Jan 24
omoredia:
See Obi people, see m^m^

2 Likes

Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by fred04(m): 10:02pm On Jan 24
Nawao, this won't be our portion abeg.
Person wey hustle go reap the fruits of him labour
Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by justmondris: 10:03pm On Jan 24
geoworldedu:
I don't get. Did he travel to UK from a village or from the city side of Kwara? Since airport is in the City and not in the village, maybe we should blame city people. Mtchew undecided

Do you even know the meaning of the word village people in this context?
Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by yewit37486: 10:04pm On Jan 24
omoredia:

But how do you know who he voted for? Or you are just assuming based on his name? And even if he did, is that enough to wish him DEATH? Smh.

Same way one aaregaa was making fun of the banker that committed suicide all because of POLITICS and TRIBALISM. You all should be ashamed of yourselves, fighting for politicians who don't give a shit about you. I pray your eyes will be open to see the impact of what you are doing.

Condolences to his family.

3 Likes

Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by iamtardey: 10:06pm On Jan 24
Fisiryorh:
Sudden death syndrome a.k.a Village people...
i was scrolling down so fast, I just know someone will talk about village people
Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by geoworldedu: 10:07pm On Jan 24
justmondris:

Do you even know the meaning of the word village people in this context?
That is not a word but a phrase to start with. For all i care, it's the most nonsensical statement just after 'end times'. It is one of the annoying mantras chanted by uncivilised Africans who have refused to evolve in their braind in this 21st century. They only know how to point accusing fingers rather than checking the actual cause of anything. It's the reason why Africa is still very backward till date.
Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by LastProphet: 10:09pm On Jan 24
Is blood clot but our muumuu healthcare have no clue how to carry citizens along
Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by Advancedman(m): 10:11pm On Jan 24
omoadeleye:
Maybe he had once said that "he preferred to die in UK than to die in Nigeria"
Exactly my thought.
Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by Bukola94: 10:12pm On Jan 24
Emu4life:
Say (to them oh Muhammad): "Verily, the death from which you flee will surely meet you, then you will be sent back to (Allâh), the All-Knower of the unseen and the seen, and He will tell you what you used to do. "

Al-Jumu'ah 62 Vs 8

If only he knew he was going to the UK to go and Die.......Life indeed is a Mystery.
Well done our alfa on 9raland, well quoted verse. This life matter is nothing, death should make humans love one another's and let humanity love and live in peace, but the reverse is the case. Everything happening all around the world is more than mystery, diseases outbreak, unnecessary wars, killings, genocide and security issues and economic problems is given me migraine
Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by Originalsly: 10:13pm On Jan 24
Hmmm .... maybe weather related .... wasn't dressed right ... didn't know winter was so brutal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by theamazonguru(m): 10:13pm On Jan 24
Merit29:
God knows best
But I don't understand this type of journalism, they should've at least indicated what killed him.

Funny.
So if he was in Nigeria, are you saying he couldn't have died a natural death without any external causative factor?
So in that case what would they have reported as the cause of his death.

I It could have been the same case here.
Hence, no reason can be attributed to his death.

BTW, death is a debt we all owe.
His death could have either been
natural or caused by the Village people.

May God continue to keep us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) / 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.