Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies (52743 Views)

Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) / NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes / NOUN Lists Requirements For Postgraduate Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by 3duj: 1:01am On Jan 25
May his soul rest in Jehovahโ€™s peace-Amen
Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by Elanqy: 1:08am On Jan 25
I will be attending this burial tomorrow on behalf of nairaland family. The mosque is 5 mins away from my house

5 Likes

Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by Amudeneogu: 1:40am On Jan 25
Very ssd news, may God console his family amen
Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by Beey(f): 2:19am On Jan 25
Most likely a case of blood clot due to long sitting during the flight. Thatโ€™s why people need to be educated on wearing compression stockings during long travel.

6 Likes

Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by Chibuezem(m): 3:40am On Jan 25
dre11:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/24/nigerian-man-dies-24-hours-after-arriving-uk-postgraduate-studies
Rest in peace bro
It's so painful after leaving Nigeria to settle down death snatched you away... Haba This world is just weird....

1 Like

Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by Chibuezem(m): 3:43am On Jan 25
omoredia:
U supported Emi lo kan and want to quickly escape fron the consequences. U can see how wicked Nigerians are. U support what is wrong but u dont want to stay under it. God don catch u
how do you know he supported EMI lo Kan?
It's quite bad if you assume such especially when he's dead pay your last respect.
Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by Chibuezem(m): 3:45am On Jan 25
[quote author=geoworldedu post=128110529]
African foool. I was thinking that by now, you guys would have advanced in your brain to understand that village people don't have hands in your miserable lives, but no I was wrong. 21st Century foool.[/quote
I tire for you
Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by Chibuezem(m): 3:45am On Jan 25
[quote author=geoworldedu post=128110529]
African foool. I was thinking that by now, you guys would have advanced in your brain to understand that village people don't have hands in your miserable lives, but no I was wrong. 21st Century foool.[/quote
Hmmm
Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by SolarEdge: 4:17am On Jan 25
omoredia:
U supported Emi lo kan and want to quickly escape fron the consequences. U can see how wicked Nigerians are. U support what is wrong but u dont want to stay under it. God don catch u
Oponu like you..where's the humanity in you? tueeh

3 Likes

Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by Kevineleven(m): 4:20am On Jan 25
The weather is very very cold in the Uk now, may be he is asthmatic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by Rilwayne001: 4:39am On Jan 25
omoredia:

You are sick in the head. And people like you deserve to go to hell.

2 Likes

Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by SAMBARRY: 4:40am On Jan 25
DanDeeBoss:
Imagine going through such rigorous process and ending up dead. Sad embarassed cry

May his soul rest in peace.
it could be unchecked, underlying health issues,stress or village people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by omoredia: 4:42am On Jan 25
SolarEdge:

Oponu like you..where's the humanity in you? tueeh

If u had humanity will u support a terrorists sponsor and drug pusher as President? I will keep choking u with the truth
Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by omoredia: 4:43am On Jan 25
Rilwayne001:

You are sick in the head. And people like you deserve to go to hell.

Truth hurts! No sinner goes unpunished!
Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by Rilwayne001: 4:45am On Jan 25
Pimine:
See woke people up there shouting "stress killed him! Stress killed him!"

The day you realize that life is spiritual and a war zone and that you are walking about with no offensive or defensive weapon, I hope it won't be too late.

Make that small 7 year old girl wey dem just initiate yesterday no use you test her newly acquired powers because you be featherweight in the spirit realms.

Run to Jesus today. And if you know Jesus already, start priesthood. Build your altar. In this season, only men of altars will stand.

Let them that have ears hear!

Christians donโ€™t die yeah?

And everyone that died are killed by witches yeah?

1 Like

Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by lanre316: 5:00am On Jan 25
geoworldedu:

African foool. I was thinking that by now, you guys would have advanced in your brain to understand that village people don't have hands in your miserable lives, but no I was wrong. 21st Century foool.

Just leave them and don't let them drag you into the cesspit of their shit thinking pattern. Many African youths sadly had lost the capability of problem-solving logical reasoning. They have been taught that everything that happens is supernatural. They blame everything on village people, devil and God. They don't take any responsibility for anything.

Don't try to engage them. Preserve your sanity. Nairaland is not a place to meet bright thinking people, they are so few here. Even me, I just read comments to laugh at their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by omoredia: 5:15am On Jan 25
Chibuezem:
how do you know he supported EMI lo Kan?
It's quite bad if you assume such especially when he's dead pay your last respect.

Many people that suppprt Tinubu are the ones that want to quickly japa. U can see how wicked Nigerians can be.

I would expect that since u made the right choice u will be eager to stay and enjoy the benefits. So you were even sure that u are making a wrong choice. Nigerians are satanic
Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by kingthreat(m): 5:33am On Jan 25
One thing i know is that he will be very much alive if he were still in Nigeria.
Japa no be for everybody.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by Goldbw122(m): 5:34am On Jan 25
After everything, man life is not really easy, what a pain, may his perfect soul rest in perfect peace..
Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by IamAsiri: 5:40am On Jan 25
Why wasn't he buried immediately according to Muslim rites?
Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by IamAsiri: 6:01am On Jan 25
thesicilian:
I can't help but notice that no one has dared to blame the UK for his death.
A supposedly healthy man dies within 24hrs of getting to the UK and the next thing is burial preparations. No autopsy, no investigations.
Most people are even blaming his ''innocent village people" back in Nigeria!

And "how' is the government responsible? Did he have an altercation with any of airport officials? Did he die of food poisoning? Was he attacked and shot dead? Did he die of road/metro line accident caused by the driver? Was he a victim of bomb blast, multiple road accident, building collapse etc? Was he an ambassador of or a diplomat for Nigeria that needed to be guarded at all times?

I am very sure that they would have suggested an autopsy which the deseased family would have to pay for surely, but would they want to go for that option? After spending lots of money to support his relocation down, I don't think they will.
Also, I don't know if Muslims support tampering with dead bodies of deseased after their death. I know they believe that only God brings death of a person, so they take their fate. And, except the cause of death is a national risk (e.g medical death with strange symptoms), the UK is not under any obligation to compulsorily perform an autopsy on the corpse of the deseased.
May his soul rest in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by madridguy(m): 6:46am On Jan 25
May Allah forgive him his short comings and comfort his family.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by geoworldedu: 6:51am On Jan 25
omoadeleye:
Maybe he had once said that "he preferred to die in UK than to die in Nigeria"

What about millions of people who have once said 'I prefer to become a billionaire than to die in poverty'. How many of them ended up becoming a billionaire? undecided

1 Like

Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by Makunahatata: 6:54am On Jan 25
omoredia:

Truth hurts! No sinner goes unpunished!
I can smell jealousy Mr Unilag 2.2 , schooling abroad didn't work for u ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ,also how u sure the dead person evn owned a voters card, ppl wey dey call obedients senseless no lie, obedients automatically means being very stupid and very jealous ๐Ÿ˜‚.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by Whatisurproblem(m): 7:03am On Jan 25
Blitzking:
Man proposes God disposes
Leave God out of this, he must have been poisoned before he entered plane
Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by omoredia: 7:10am On Jan 25
Makunahatata:
I can smell jealousy Mr Unilag 2.2 , schooling abroad didn't work for u ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ,also how u sure the dead person evn owned a voters card, ppl wey dey call obedients senseless no lie, obedients automatically means being very stupid and very jealous ๐Ÿ˜‚.

They could enslave blacks for so long cos amongst all peoples, blacks will hate the truth for too long!

Hehe the truth must pepper u for body!
Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by omoadeleye(m): 7:26am On Jan 25
geoworldedu:

What about millions of people who have once said 'I prefer to become a billionaire than to die in poverty'. How many of them ended up becoming a billionaire? undecided

Abeg, go away
Re: Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies by maasoap(m): 7:43am On Jan 25
omoredia:
How could you conclude like that on who he support? You knew him or just because of his name (tribe and religion)? It's like dem use politics of bitterness swear for you Obi rodents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / 9 Ways To Make A First Class In The University / Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.