Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers (39575 Views)

Kayan Mata Will Give You Cancer, Death – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns / Should Church Workers Be Paid?- What Is Your Opinion / Father Ebube Muonso Buys Cars For 8 Church Workers As Christmas Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by oluwaahmed: 2:18pm On Jan 28
Conman wey get private jet and private schools no fit pay drummers. Na drummers I blame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by wolebest: 2:19pm On Jan 28
EnemyofGod2:
But pastor Ibiyeomie you'll collect tithe and first seed
You'll pay any pastor you invite to your church and get paid when you're invited to another church
You'll still pay gospel artistes who will come to perform in your church...
But instrumentalists like drummers, pianists, guitarists should play for free because na only u get needs and they didn't pay to learn their craft 🙄

I wonder why he has the right to church money while others don't get paid.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by Innobee99(m): 2:25pm On Jan 28
EnemyofGod2:

It's God work They are not suppose to be paid.
But he pays his pastors in other branches? Why are they paid too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:36pm On Jan 28
Jerryhare:

If instrumentalists are not to be paid, why are these Pastors not taking all the tithes and offerings realizing to motherless babies home?
careless talkers as well as thr ones that liked d statement
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:37pm On Jan 28
wolebest:

I wonder why he has the right to church money while others don't get paid.
keep wondering ,
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by Calitoscassius(m): 3:00pm On Jan 28
Forking scammer who calls himself pastor. Only gullible foolslish religious slaves will believe this rubbish..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by Collins4u1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 28
shatap there abeg....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by Kingson28: 3:12pm On Jan 28
[quote author=EnemyofGod2 post=128111421]But pastor Ibiyeomie you'll collect tithe and first seed
You'll pay any pastor you invite to your church and get paid when you're invited to another church
But instrumentalists like drummers, pianists, guitarists should play for free because na only u get needs and they didn't pay to learn their craft 🙄

Not all instrumentalists paid to learn to play their instruments.
It is wrong to demand money for playing a musical instrument in your local church.
Then those who decorate the altars should be paid too.
Those who clean the restrooms should be paid too.
Those who look after children should be paid too.
Those who watch over members’ vehicles should be paid too.
Those who use their voices to sing in the choir and praise team should be paid too.
Money will be the undoing of this evil and greedy generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by hotspec(m): 3:21pm On Jan 28
EnemyofGod2:
in fact, many of them studied music in school, many paid to learn from other musical outlets. That's their only means of survival. It's their career. If they chose to do it freely, fine. If they ask you to pay for their service, it's normal, just like you pay police to secure your church or pay pastors honorarium for ministering. I'm not against paying them at all
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by OctavianAC(m): 3:22pm On Jan 28
But the Bible also said that "the labourer deserve his wage". Are they not labourers in the kingdom who deserve their wages too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by EMIOMOADEOYE: 3:25pm On Jan 28
EnemyofGod2:
“If You Ever Get Paid For Rendering Service In The Church, You'll Never Come Out Of Poverty In This Life” — Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers, Others

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0pAMVcBxhUhJVFHbEzKygJpfKEgTJkVUAcJ5gcu2mUgwzCjhJiUpyULh72jdURh77l&id=100009219179933&mibextid=2JQ9oc

By their fruits you will know them.

Jesus Christ would never utter this kind of statement. This is the sort of thing a Pharisee would have said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by blowjohn(m): 3:30pm On Jan 28
Hmm.
Nawa o
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by Kingson28: 3:34pm On Jan 28
[quote author=Offkey post=128168476]it is your choice to serve with your talent,money ,or anything you have,it is not mandatory.imagine saying every money i make in my life should be given to God😂

How can you call Jesus Christ your Personal Lord and Saviour and you still want to choose whether to serve Him or not?
Go and study the meaning of the word LORD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by Rach310(f): 3:41pm On Jan 28
[quote author=Kingson28 post=128168310][/quote]Do you have a skill,hope you do it free of charge if not that means you're an hypocrite.Just anyone can look after children,Just anyone can usher people,Just anyone can clean the restroom and most of the thing you mentioned,but not just anyone can play the instrument or sing by the way most of this instrumentalist dedicate their finances,time and energy to develop themselves,what are we even arguing about,its biblical to pay these guys.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by Arabk25: 3:58pm On Jan 28
EnemyofGod2:
This pastor needs mental rehabilitation for spilling such comments in an open space
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by TollinsN: 4:00pm On Jan 28
EnemyofGod2:

Is he getting paid by God ? . I believed he is spending part of what the church contributed
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by Kingson28: 4:00pm On Jan 28
[quote author=Rach310 post=128168722]Do you have a skill,hope you do it free of charge if not that means you're an hypocrite.Just anyone can look after children,Just anyone can usher people,Just anyone can clean the restroom and most of the thing you mentioned,but not just anyone can play the instrument or sing by the way most of this instrumentalist dedicate their finances,time and energy to develop themselves,what are we even arguing about,its biblical to pay these guys.

I know how to play an instrument.
I didn’t pay a dime to learn it.
Anyone who wants to be paid should not serve in the church. Simple.
Go and play for Satan in clubs.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by Arabk25: 4:02pm On Jan 28
EnemyofGod2:

Even the pastors in his church are not suppose to be paid too because its God's work going by your theory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by ndukwejoe(m): 4:29pm On Jan 28
I can tell who ever cares t to listen he takes very good care of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by Rach310(f): 4:30pm On Jan 28
[quote author=Kingson28 post=128168946][quote]Thats your choice and decision that doesn't mean you should shove it down on every other person,are you also aware that pastors are being paid too,so if instrumentalist should go play for satan because they demand a pay I'm sorry to deduce to you from your analogy that the message from your pastor is from satan because "he gets paid too".do you get.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by QuestionMark910: 4:35pm On Jan 28
Paul is very clear about this. 1 Timothy 5:18 Amplified Bible (AMP)
For the Scripture says, “YOU SHALL NOT MUZZLE THE OX WHILE IT IS TREADING OUT THE GRAIN [to keep it from eating],” and, “The worker is worthy of his wages [he deserves fair compensation].”
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by Kobojunkie: 4:36pm On Jan 28
ndukwejoe:
I can tell who ever cares t to listen he takes very good care of them.
Storyland! undecided
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by BRATISLAVA: 4:49pm On Jan 28
MaxInDHouse:
When we come to your homes to teach you the truth as found in God's word you people will say you are busy, you have your own church, you are born again, you are a Christian, you are saved and so on.
The tithe that was originally meant for singers in the temple a churchian is now telling you the singers and instrumentalists shouldn't expect a dime from it but he could buy private jets from the same money.
Well it's your choice! smiley

Tithes were never meant for religious singers. They were for the priests and their households. And they were to pay tithes themselves, too.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by QuestionMark910: 4:49pm On Jan 28
[quote author=Kingson28 post=128168618][/quote]

Numbers 18:21 Behold, I have given to the Levites ...

The LORD said, "I have given to the Levites every tithe that the people of Israel present to me. This is in payment for their service in taking care of the Tent(church)
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by decomposer(m): 4:50pm On Jan 28
Where is all the funds church is getting going. Pastor welfare
Pastor Fuel
Pastor Feeding
Pastor Travel expenses etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by Rach310(f): 4:59pm On Jan 28
QuestionMark910:

Numbers 18:21 Behold, I have given to the Levites ...

The LORD said, "I have given to the Levites every tithe that the people of Israel present to me. This is in payment for their service in taking care of the Tent(church)
Abeg leave that guy I dont know where he is reasoning from,even when it is evidently written in the Bible he's still arguing.He said "Instrumetalist asking for pay should play for satan in clubs and not Church".na wa.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by ShangTsung000: 5:19pm On Jan 28
EnemyofGod2:

IYOO...

And they say their rewards are in heaven. Funny how pipo are easily swayed.
I don't attend these new generation churches and if I do, I'll stand up and challenge any misguided principle from these leech pastors.

ONYE ANWULU!!!
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by broadman20: 5:29pm On Jan 28
EreluRoz:
Very agressive and unforgiven man, talking as if he's their creator. He has this unforgiven habits, he's very vengeful, he showed that side of him during his fight with Kemi Olunloyo

That Man is a good man, if it's me that idoit would have still been in prison by now.

You tarnish people's image just like that and you are talking about forgiveness.

That's the problem with most of you in NAIRALAND.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by EreluRoz: 5:37pm On Jan 28
broadman20:

That Man is a good man, if it's me that idoit would have still been in prison by now.

You tarnish people's image just like that and you are talking about forgiveness.

That's the problem with most of you in NAIRALAND.
He's a man of God to lead by example.

That's why I don't even frequent church like before because I found out some of these people are not even better than the ordinary people, the difference is just the pulpit.

I can't torture anyone like that no matter their offense, I don't have the heart to hold grudges, but a pastor held onto it and severely punished her despite her plea
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by nyabinghi(m): 5:51pm On Jan 28
EnemyofGod2:
“If You Ever Get Paid For Rendering Service In The Church, You'll Never Come Out Of Poverty In This Life” — Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers, Others

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0pAMVcBxhUhJVFHbEzKygJpfKEgTJkVUAcJ5gcu2mUgwzCjhJiUpyULh72jdURh77l&id=100009219179933&mibextid=2JQ9oc
19 pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) / Prayers To Expose Unfriendly Friends And Hidden Enemies / T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.