Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers (39588 Views)

Kayan Mata Will Give You Cancer, Death – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns / Should Church Workers Be Paid?- What Is Your Opinion / Father Ebube Muonso Buys Cars For 8 Church Workers As Christmas Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by nyabinghi(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28
broadman20:

That Man is a good man, if it's me that idoit would have still been in prison by now.

You tarnish people's image just like that and you are talking about forgiveness.

That's the problem with most of you in NAIRALAND.
tell him I said he is a motherfucking bastard

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by CoolSavannah: 6:09pm On Jan 28
All I have to say is that christians should be wise, you didn't come to this world to work for anybody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by broadman20: 6:25pm On Jan 28
nyabinghi:
tell him I said he is a motherfucking bastard

Keyboard warrior association of NIGERIA
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by Munashak: 6:38pm On Jan 28
This is the kind of message u get wen every orator becomes a pastor. They are blackmailing the gullible as though they own power to make someone rich or poor. If u talk na dem go say u de attack man of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by joyousever(f): 6:49pm On Jan 28
I just wonder for the double standards. Hmmm.......so much for being a pastor!!

EnemyofGod2:
But pastor Ibiyeomie you'll collect tithe and first seed
You'll pay any pastor you invite to your church and get paid when you're invited to another church
You'll still pay gospel artistes who will come to perform in your church...
But instrumentalists like drummers, pianists, guitarists should play for free because na only u get needs and they didn't pay to learn their craft 🙄
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by joyousever(f): 6:58pm On Jan 28
The same man whose mentee whose church I attended today, was busy stressing and hammering emphasis on first fruits payment. All his sermon today was based on first fruits and tithes!

He said when members pay their first fruits and seeds offerings, they'll prosper beyond their imagination.
Na wa!

brain54:
shocked shocked shocked
Jesus...

I have never really liked this particular pastor.

I had a friend who was a member of his church... Sold all his property including his mattress and gave as tithe or seed or whatever to this church and was sleeping on the bare floor of his empty room.

I was just thinking the amount of brain wash used.

Till today I am not sure that guy has gotten half of the quality and worth of those property he sold. As he seems to still be struggling. Even when he was doing quite better.

Maybe his reward might be in heaven Sha.

Wetin I even know?
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by ufotunang: 7:12pm On Jan 28
EnemyofGod2:

Who told you that he is correcting salary ? If he's correcting salary from his church as you claimed he is supposed to be poor according to him.
..so also drunnmers and church workers should be poor if the pastor doe not want to be poor
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by ufotunang: 7:14pm On Jan 28
But this pastor collects tithes, offering, first fruits , donations to enrich himself and druumers and church workers should not be paid .. nawaoooo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by ChiefOkporghe: 7:16pm On Jan 28
EnemyofGod2:
But pastor Ibiyeomie you'll collect tithe and first seed
You'll pay any pastor you invite to your church and get paid when you're invited to another church
You'll still pay gospel artistes who will come to perform in your church...
But instrumentalists like drummers, pianists, guitarists should play for free because na only u get needs and they didn't pay to learn their craft 🙄
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by ufotunang: 7:18pm On Jan 28
EnemyofGod2:

It's God work They are not suppose to be paid.
...then the pastor should not collect tithe, offering, first fruits from church members and use to take care of himself and his family and enrich himself...it's God works..it should do it for free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by elonize(m): 7:39pm On Jan 28
Austindark:
How the aggrieved drummers will blow the Trumpet next service, hoping that God will hear them and end the world fast
😂😂u b fool oo
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by Kingson28: 7:44pm On Jan 28
[quote author=QuestionMark910 post=128169540]

Numbers 18:21 Behold, I have given to the Levites ...

The LORD said, "I have given to the Levites every tithe that the people of Israel present to me. This is in payment for their service in taking care of the Tent(church)

The Levites were full time Tent workers.
Are instrumentalists full time church employees?
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by Kingson28: 7:47pm On Jan 28
The pastor is a full time employee of God for the church.
The church doesn’t need the full time service of instrumentalists.
The church should train the youths to learn to play instruments.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by GAS76: 7:53pm On Jan 28
Turning the word of God upside down of their own selfish interest. Abolish payment of tithe and see these churches fold up. Read your Bible and know the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by Kobojunkie: 8:07pm On Jan 28
Kingson28:
The pastor is a full time employee of God for the church.
The church doesn’t need the full time service of instrumentalists.
The church should train the youths to learn to play instruments.
Who born you or any of your ilk Levites though? undecided
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by FalseProphet1(m): 8:08pm On Jan 28
EreluRoz:
He's a man of God to lead by example.

That's why I don't even frequent church like before because I found out some of these people are not even better than the ordinary people, the difference is just the pulpit.

I can't torture anyone like that no matter their offense, I don't have the heart to hold grudges, but a pastor held onto it and severely punished her despite her plea
@ bolded.
Hmmm.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by Kingson28: 8:16pm On Jan 28
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=128172489] Who born you or any of your ilk Levites though? :-

I know my parents.
You don’t seem to know yours.
If you do, you would not ask an adult, “Who born you…”
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by Kobojunkie: 8:17pm On Jan 28
Kingson28:
I know my parents.You don’t seem to know yours.
If you do, you would not ask an adult, “Who born you…”
Your parents were of the Israelite tribe of Levi? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by Kingson28: 8:19pm On Jan 28
Kobojunkie:
Your parents were of the Israelite tribe of Levi? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Go and ask them.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by Kobojunkie: 8:20pm On Jan 28
Kingson28:
∆ Go and ask them.
so na lie you talk before then? shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by buJu234: 9:08pm On Jan 28
Based on the bible, our God created us for praises.. even in heaven its praises only not preaching ( though not bad)

Which means the instrumentalists, drummer, choirs etc that are responsible for praises, should be the highest paid in church not the pastors or preachers?
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by Kobojunkie: 9:21pm On Jan 28
buJu234:
Based on the bible, our God created us for praises.. even in heaven its praises only not preaching ( though not bad)

Which means the instrumentalists, drummer, choirs etc that are responsible for praises, should be the highest paid in church not the pastors or preachers?
Storyland! Are you an Israelite? The last time I checked the God of Israel said His chosen people is Israel and He sent His only begotten Son only to the Lost sheep of Israel. undecided
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by DavidEsq(m): 10:12pm On Jan 28
MaxInDHouse:
When we come to your homes to teach you the truth as found in God's word you people will say you are busy, you have your own church, you are born again, you are a Christian, you are saved and so on.
The tithe that was originally meant for singers in the temple a churchian is now telling you the singers and instrumentalists shouldn't expect a dime from it but he could buy private jets from the same money.
Well it's your choice! smiley
Dem never see shege yet. Leave Dem.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by BondRiv: 10:13pm On Jan 28
Oga pay them. Dis one na excuse.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by DavidEsq(m): 10:13pm On Jan 28
Austindark:
How the aggrieved drummers will blow the Trumpet next service, hoping that God will hear them and end the world fast
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by Tonytonex(m): 11:38pm On Jan 28
EnemyofGod2:
“If You Ever Get Paid For Rendering Service In The Church, You'll Never Come Out Of Poverty In This Life” — Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers, Others

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0pAMVcBxhUhJVFHbEzKygJpfKEgTJkVUAcJ5gcu2mUgwzCjhJiUpyULh72jdURh77l&id=100009219179933&mibextid=2JQ9oc
please what chapter of the bible is stated that?
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by Gerrard59(m): 3:41am On Jan 29
That very statement is so irritating and disgusting! If I was a member, that ends it for me. I hate nonsense!

This is a major reason I find it hard to attend Nigerian churches for a long time - pastors open their mouths talking anyhow.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by Gerrard59(m): 3:51am On Jan 29
Iamzik:

You captured my exact sentiments.

Sometimes it's very discouraging when you realize that most people who call themselves pastors are just out to build an empire for themselves and their families and nothing more. The way that money is managed in churches are so opaque unlike old orthodox churches back in the day that will announce every dime the church collects and give account of every penny that is spent and the church account balance with a printed copy handed to church members. I've seen this done in ECWA/COCIN church when I was in the north.

Pentecostals came with this "pastor knows the best and cannot be questioned" mentality and the rest is history

Are those Orthodox churches? How are their worship services and mode of practice?
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by oyeb15: 6:52am On Jan 29
Christianity is regulated by government in UK. It's business. Government should clamp on these pastors and tax them heavily.

They are too free in Nigeria. They are all theives.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by Fab21: 8:11am On Jan 29
Well, it depends on the context he's talking about.

If a church invited me to play for them as an instrumentalist, I'm entitled to be paid. They're not the one that trained me, I'm not their church member.

The question is, if such church invite a gospel artiste who's not their church member, won't they pay the person?

But in another context:

If you as an instrumentalist is a member of the church, well, you might not necessarily be paid if you're not a Full Time instrumentalist.

However, there some instrumentalists that are Full Time just like we've Fulltime pastors. Some of these instrumentalists didn't have any other side work they're doing, while some of them are married with kids and wives.

The question is won't they be paid because they're full-time instrumentalists in their own Church? Knowing fully well that these Churches we're talking about have the financial strength to pay them.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by Shimbo96(m): 8:22am On Jan 29
SensualMan1:
But he prays for u and u pay for the prayers directly/indirectly grin

You see these werey, Adeboye, Oyedepo and other fraudulent business men operating ministries, thunder will fire u all and ur generations.

I only pity their gullible followers. Ndi eriri eri!

The other ediot even said ur colleagues will beg u for bread cheesy
give me a good reason why you won't rot in hell, thou shall not judge.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers by Regex: 8:54am On Jan 29
Fools!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue / Mfm Prayer On Deliverance Of The Mind Prayer Points / 10 Proven Ways To Overcome Temptation As A Believer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.