Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Tinubu’s Govt Owes Nigerians An Explanation For The NNPC $3.3bn Loan - Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Govt Owes Nigerians An Explanation For The NNPC $3.3bn Loan - Atiku (10266 Views)

IREV Failure: INEC Owes Nigerians An Explanation, Says Jega / Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment / $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Govt Owes Nigerians An Explanation For The NNPC $3.3bn Loan - Atiku by emkz: 7:25am On Jan 26
RepoMan007:
Keep shut!

Use your mental faculties to understand. Twätt.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Owes Nigerians An Explanation For The NNPC $3.3bn Loan - Atiku by emkz: 7:28am On Jan 26
alimiadedayo1:

shut up you are stark illiterate is he in government now? is there anything bad asking our government running the affairs of the nation like this? There is insecurity and inflation in the land and you are attacking someone calling to account for the money they borrowed till now APC led governments has not pay for the minimum wages they claim and I am very sure you are suffering.. I am not obituary fans before you start saying rubbish I am a better Nigeria advocate and I have every right in my disposition to question our government

You claimed someone is a stark illiterate and you have no basic punctuation skills. Your use of tenses is also abominable, and you failed to articulate your thoughts coherently.

I won't call you a stark illiterate because it would be a disservice to illiterates.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Owes Nigerians An Explanation For The NNPC $3.3bn Loan - Atiku by alimiadedayo1: 8:45am On Jan 26
emkz:

You claimed someone is a stark illiterate and you have no basic punctuation skills. Your use of tenses is also abominable, and you failed to articulate your thoughts coherently.

I won't call you a stark illiterate because it would be a disservice to illiterates.
you still have nothing tangible to say. so you expect me to be putting punctuation mark because I want to address nonentity like you? I still maintain my ground you are a stark illiterate if you cannot answer that simple question
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Owes Nigerians An Explanation For The NNPC $3.3bn Loan - Atiku by justinaa2012: 8:52am On Jan 26
I could remember the time they announced this loan. The effect was only felt within 1 week because I did changed some currency thinking naira gonna appreciate. Boom after 1 month, naira started depreciating again. I lost a lot on that deal. I don’t even know the people attacking the messager, again, this shows we ain’t ready yet. £1=# 1,762.49 atm. Once is 10am is gonna increase again.

Re: Tinubu’s Govt Owes Nigerians An Explanation For The NNPC $3.3bn Loan - Atiku by Good2go1: 8:56am On Jan 26
In sane country Tinubu should have been shot by fire squad. You need to cure yourself of this disease called tribalism
TimeManager:
In a saner country,Atiku should have been bundled to US to share a jail room with Jefferson as partner-in-crime.

-kiss the truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Govt Owes Nigerians An Explanation For The NNPC $3.3bn Loan - Atiku by Mumusaphire: 9:19am On Jan 26
TimeManager:

How much dollars did PDP leave for Buhari in our reserves?. We can't forget #Dasukigate.

-kiss the truth!
Abubakar Sulaiman, the immediate past minister of national planning, has faulted the claim of President Muhammadu Buhari that he inherited “virtually an empty treasury”, saying former president, Goodluck Jonathan, left about $30 billion before handing over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Govt Owes Nigerians An Explanation For The NNPC $3.3bn Loan - Atiku by Splashme: 9:58am On Jan 26
TimeManager:
I find it incredibly funny that Atiku who was the originator of SUV would accuse others of his own legacy criminality. Atiku should have provided a proof if anything at all was close to being true than grandstanding on Twitter with baseless allegation. Ever since he embarked on a wild goose chase that further exposed his desperation, i have learnt to drop Atiku in the level of rumour mongers.

-kiss the truth!

Your own foolishness is out of this world
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Owes Nigerians An Explanation For The NNPC $3.3bn Loan - Atiku by blueAgent(m): 10:26am On Jan 26
emkz:
Atiku also owes us explanations on what happened to NITEL, sale of government assets and $16billion wasted on power projects. He'd also need to explain the special purpose vehicle Achimugu accused him to have formed to steal from government.

After that, he can come to equity.

Last last, Atiku is not suffering like you neither is he buying fuel at 650naria per litre a problem to him.

Instead of clowns like you to hold your leaders accountable, you rather play politics of tribalism and religeon.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Govt Owes Nigerians An Explanation For The NNPC $3.3bn Loan - Atiku by blueAgent(m): 10:31am On Jan 26
Abrahamweb:

You are the biggest clown of them all.
Did Atiku ask APC to explain?
He's asking the president of Nigeria to explain.
We cannot ask Obi or Atiku to explain what the president is doing with the borrowed funds but we can demand answers from the head.
Use your brain from time to time.
E dey available for him to use? grin grin

E no dey E no dey.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Govt Owes Nigerians An Explanation For The NNPC $3.3bn Loan - Atiku by TruthsFM: 1:34pm On Jan 26
Abeg when is this loans going to be paid
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Owes Nigerians An Explanation For The NNPC $3.3bn Loan - Atiku by zoomzoom(m): 2:55pm On Jan 26
[quote author=emkz post=128123966]Atiku also owes us explanations on what happened to NITEL, sale of government assets and $16billion wasted on power projects. He'd also need to explain the special purpose vehicle Achimugu accused him to have formed to steal from government.

This i completely agree with you, but since he's the one asking now, how about we finish this immediate one ,then you will be further energized to bring on his case since you hadn't called him out prior.
Thank you for your understanding!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Saves N160bn From Ghost Workers / BREAKING: 'he Remains In Our Party' — APC NWC Disowns Hope Uzodinma's 'expulsion / Court Strikes Out Kenechukwu Okeke's Motion Against Adeyanju, 48 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.