Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Peace - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Peace (1239 Views)

Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex / He's Hurting Because I'm Getting Married. / Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace by Kobojunkie: 3:14pm On Jan 26
Tracey000000900:
Ok
Maybe you need to take some months off school and regroup, to restart later in the year. During those months, work, save up, encourage your gal to do same for the sake of the children you both have together. There future is at stake. I hope you would not want to see them coming online to beg strangers for money later on because their parents forget to consider them while chasing after each other. lipsrsealed
Re: Peace by Rexymania(m): 7:22pm On Jan 26
immortalcrown:
We no reach 10 wey normal for this Nairaland.

He is a dependant cohabiting with a girl. His poor mother pays his school fees and feeds him and his girlfriend. He even added his picture to possibly attract other foolish girls to increase his mother's burdens.

Calm down on the idiot grin

1 Like

Re: Peace by Tracey000000900(m): 7:28pm On Jan 26
U already said ure not normal

immortalcrown:
We no reach 10 wey normal for this Nairaland.

He is a dependant cohabiting with a girl. His poor mother pays his school fees and feeds him and his girlfriend. He even added his picture to possibly attract other foolish girls to increase his mother's burdens.
Re: Peace by Tracey000000900(m): 7:30pm On Jan 26
Yinmu

Kobojunkie:
Maybe you need to take some months off school and regroup, to restart later in the year. During those months, work, save up, encourage your gal to do same for the sake of the children you both have together. There future is at stake. I hope you would not want to see them coming online to beg strangers for money later on because their parents forget to consider them while chasing after each other. lipsrsealed
Re: Peace by Tracey000000900(m): 7:50pm On Jan 26
Thank you

Lamanii22:
Hmmmm I think she made the right decision by leaving, just try and work hard, it’s not easy on her too, she may not be feeding well… her mom may take care of her better for now just try and get a job, make money so you can take care of her and the kids
Re: Peace by Tracey000000900(m): 7:51pm On Jan 26
What kind of work?

Kobojunkie:
Re: Peace by Kobojunkie: 8:38pm On Jan 26
Tracey000000900:
What kind of work?
Whatever work you say you have been doing on the side to pay rent and everything else with, just do it on a fulltime basis. Recruit your girlfriend as well so you both can begin living for the sake of those kids una born so for inside this condition. lipsrsealed
Re: Peace by Xosh: 11:22pm On Jan 26
Kobojunkie:
Whatever work you say you have been doing on the side to pay rent and everything else with, just do it on a fulltime basis. Recruit your girlfriend as well so you both can begin living for the sake of those kids una born so for inside this condition. lipsrsealed
You forgot to tell him not to impregnate her again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Mothers Cry! / Cc And Ify Please Read! / Adultery Or Polygamy Which Is Greater Danger To The Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.