Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar (34086 Views)

Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida / Ganduje's Reply To Hafiz Abubakar, His Deputy That Resigned To Join PDP / Ganduje: Why Hafiz Abubakar Resigned As My Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by MrBONE2(m): 11:28pm On Jan 25
Arobaga:
grin

Any time I read bullion van my mind go just go Tinubu

On my BaTu Bullion Vans I stand grin

1 Like

Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:31pm On Jan 25
Bullion Van is una president and nothing will happen! Bbq guy now!

Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by happney65: 11:51pm On Jan 25
Arobaga:
grin

And then I sing Runtown's "Bullion Van" featuring phyno and a host of others too. grin
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by Procashtips(m): 11:57pm On Jan 25
BigBlackPreek:
Weren't you part of the system you deemed rot? And you can't even boast of any tangible development you brought to your constituency, ward or even your family house coupled with the jobless ones hovering around your envoy, nonsense

So he should not blow the whistle because he was once in government?
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by NorthernersSuck: 12:03am On Jan 26
Tinubu comes to my mind
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by LivingLight(m): 12:08am On Jan 26
The master bullion van comes to mind. grin grin grin
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by netmillionaires(m): 12:08am On Jan 26
You see! This is one of the main reasons why the naira is tanking. Imagine someone like Dangote collecting 1 billion dollars as a loan from CBN at the official rate of #1100. He will sell it at the rate of #1400 and make an instant #300 billion naira after returning the loan. This is what the governors are doing also.

3 Likes

Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by Bigchristo: 12:10am On Jan 26
Karlifate:
If you still think [Nigerian] politicians care about you, including those parading themselves as saints, you're in for the rude shock of your life.

Their emotional supporters that benefits little to nothing of their largasse, will soon flood this thread with the usual tribalistic & religious jargons, their political gods has fed them with.

Its stupidity for any person to still believe all these political leaders, to be honest they have nothing to offer na to make robust promises to our people and to Chop and leave office bring in their own people to continue the loot make una Dey play

2 Likes

Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by Yankee101: 12:15am On Jan 26
The stealing is now in dollars
That’s why it will be difficult for naira to recover
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by Mrvictorwrite(m): 12:16am On Jan 26
This is very funny lol, God help us all
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:25am On Jan 26
TimeManager:
Here's the problem, you knew this and you kept mouth shut till you were out of the system, when they're eating at the table, nobody talks. Our patrotism is questionable in this country. If you probe further, some of these Governors are owners of BDCs. We're aware of certain politically exposed persons that are shareholders in banks that hoard dollars on their behalf.

-kiss the truth!
Let us look at those you work for
Presido-Bullion van/Alpha Beta
Party chair- babanriga dollars
You're still talking of people who don't talk when at the table while you're supporting those at the table presently
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by explored(m): 1:15am On Jan 26
legit work pays. work hard. work smart
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by explored(m): 1:27am On Jan 26
suprising! hmmmm
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by Biodun556(m): 1:59am On Jan 26
netmillionaires:
You see! This is one of the main reasons why the naira is tanking. Imagine someone like Dangote collecting 1 billion dollars as a loan from CBN at the official rate of #1100. He will sell it at the rate of #1400 and make an instant #300 billion naira after returning the loan. This is what the governors are doing also.

This is the reason why they don't want some CBN department to move to Lagos
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by pacespot(m): 2:12am On Jan 26
I can tell other Nigerians that haven't known this yet unequivocally that we have enough Dollars in this country that can stabilize the Naira but some people are just hoarding them in their house or somewhere else outside the financial system.

Since many Northerners and some Southerners too don't believe in Nigeria, they hope the Dollars will be useful to start a new life in whatever country they find themselves when Nigeria is finally balkanized.
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by Jaycee07(m): 2:18am On Jan 26
Arobaga:
grin

Bullion vans in Bourdillion.

🕺🏼🕺🏼🕺🏼💃🏽
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by ogbonti: 3:54am On Jan 26
Curious345:
Happens in downstreet bourdillion too

i have said this here countless times

government officials are the ones driving the

naira down - tinubu is printing billions of

naira daily band asking BD operators to

change it to dollars so they can save it for

themselves
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by Runnazzy(m): 4:30am On Jan 26
Bobloco:
Tinubu is not just ferrying Lagosians common wealth in bullion vans; he has also built a two-decade-old blueprint conduit pipe connecting the coffers of the Lagos State Treasury to his personal pocket.

grin grin grin
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by youngrichnigga: 4:43am On Jan 26
Sebi you were also a deputy governor at some point, did you stand against the practice or you also joined in the act undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by fortune1968: 4:43am On Jan 26
Arobaga:
grin

Tinubu is your problem . Right ? As you can see here ,Tinubu is government houses too .
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by gabbytabby: 4:59am On Jan 26
Really important that the central bank knows what is going on particularly to curb money laundering.

dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/trust-dialogue-bullion-vans-carry-money-from-govt-houses-to-bdcs-ex-deputy-gov/
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by gabbytabby: 5:02am On Jan 26
Liars and saboteurs. I don’t know why you people are like this. When they pick up now to show evidence

ogbonti:

i have said this here countless times

government officials are the ones driving the

naira down - tinubu is printing billions of

naira daily band asking BD operators to

change it to dollars so they can save it for

themselves
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by lexy2014: 5:06am On Jan 26
Brendaniel:
When I tell some people that importation is not the naira losing value but corruption from the government, the rate at which they mop up the available dollars with stolen funds is faster than what the country is earning in dollars.
You are blessed

1 Like

Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by lexy2014: 5:07am On Jan 26
gabbytabby:
Really important that the central bank knows what is going on particularly to curb money laundering.

What makes you think it doesn't know?
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by coputa(m): 5:39am On Jan 26
From time immorial no Nigeria leader is there to serve the people, they go there to better their lives and that of their families and friends.

That is why there is rot in virtually all sectors of the economy, nobody want to put in service but to take out, hence corruption is the order of the day.

Nigerians see government jobs as a blessing and an opportunity to loot and steal government money.

Those before them did, nothing happened to them,why won't they also loot.

The younger generation are watching and ready to take over with the same mindset,so things will never get better for now because the people are not yet ready for a progressive and positive change

Every Nigerian is waiting for an opportunity to loot and steal and live an extravagant live.

Yahoo yahoo is a true reflection of the nigerian society.

1 Like

Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by Taich(m): 5:46am On Jan 26
Na Peter Obi and importation business make naira dey fall, not government reckless looting and blind borrowing.
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by Moniya4Real(m): 5:51am On Jan 26
He (Obi) is part of them. Being a former PDP member. In Sanusi’s voice: “No public office holders can boldly say he or she has not benefited from government.

BarrNosaEsq:
When Peter Obi said that the government of the day is a criminal enterprise, did you think he was just politicking? He knows what he's talking about! That's why they will fight tooth and nail to keep someone like him away from the Presidency.
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by Dpaulie(m): 5:54am On Jan 26
TimeManager:
Here's the problem, you knew this and you kept mouth shut till you were out of the system, when they're eating at the table, nobody talks. Our patrotism is questionable in this country. If you probe further, some of these Governors are owners of BDCs. We're aware of certain politically exposed persons that are shareholders in banks that hoard dollars on their behalf.

-kiss the truth!
His precious life was still needed
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by Dpaulie(m): 5:54am On Jan 26
Taich:
Na Peter Obi and importation business make naira dey fall, not government reckless looting and blind borrowing.
All join..... don't be a bias bully
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by modernWays: 6:12am On Jan 26
abhosts:
Now you can see that the political class are the ones killing the value of the Naira. Businesses are cutting back on their imports due to weak demand but Naira keeps falling because of wicked politicians.

I've been saing this for over a year on Nairaland, current dollar exchange rate to naira is not a reflection of our economy but result of saboteurs. Dollar shouldn't have more that 550 to naira but politicians and other wealthy people keep buying and save in dollars. Those in government are the real problem of this country, they pretend they care but actually the part of this problem.

The last paragraph of this man submission is what a sain and ready government should have done to save the economy but they will not because they are also using this BDC to steal from public fund. Let Nigerians be able to send naira through their bank accounts to anywhere in the world.
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by Taich(m): 6:13am On Jan 26
Dpaulie:

All join..... don't be a bias bully

How now? someone printed 22T and shared it amongst friends(past and present government), the friends turned the money to dollars and used it to buy houses outside Nigeria. So we have excess Naira and you think it wasn't Peter Obi and Obedients that are making Naira lose value Please tell me again how I am a bully
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by MomohMrMoore: 6:16am On Jan 26
Lol.. but bullion vans carried money from banks directly to Tinubus house in Bourdillon, Lagos. The country is just finished. Politicians have ruined the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice / Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport / Edwin Clark: Taxi Driver Told Informant About Arms That Led To Raid On His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.