Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar (34102 Views)

Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida / Ganduje's Reply To Hafiz Abubakar, His Deputy That Resigned To Join PDP / Ganduje: Why Hafiz Abubakar Resigned As My Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by MomohMrMoore: 6:17am On Jan 26
BDC should be scrapped. Banks should be the only place to carry out forex transactions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by Brendaniel: 6:38am On Jan 26
lexy2014:

You are blessed

Amen, thank You
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by FireUpNow(m): 6:49am On Jan 26
It's a normal thing.

Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by Bullet01(f): 6:58am On Jan 26
Bobloco:
Tinubu is not just ferrying Lagosians common wealth in bullion vans; he has also built a two-decade-old blueprint conduit pipe connecting the coffers of the Lagos State Treasury to his personal pocket.

Working on another conduit pipe to connect Nigeria to his pocket
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by Omoboricash(m): 6:59am On Jan 26
BarrNosaEsq:
When Peter Obi said that the government of the day is a criminal enterprise, did you think he was just politicking? He knows what he's talking about! That's why they will fight tooth and nail to keep someone like him away from the Presidency.
So your Obi is a saint? Indeed a saint.
The man that used Anambra money for his family business. Kept Anambra money in fidelity where he was major shareholder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by Bobloco: 7:18am On Jan 26
Bullet01:

Working on another conduit pipe to connect Nigeria to his pocket

In a couple of years, his supporters will claim that he built the blueprint upon which the country began to develop.

1 Like

Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by ibechris(m): 7:24am On Jan 26
Arobaga:
grin

Any time I read bullion van my mind go just go Tinubu

And regrettably, we are in a bullion van govt.
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by drololaaof: 7:37am On Jan 26
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/trust-dialogue-bullion-vans-carry-money-from-govt-houses-to-bdcs-ex-deputy-gov/
Allah will bless you sir ,how can a nation leave the strong hold of its economy in the hand of those who do not know anything about economic and some cabals?
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by Jonjam269: 7:50am On Jan 26
Obi comes to mind.
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by portplus: 7:55am On Jan 26
1. NNPC to CBN
2. CBN to Government Houses
3. Government Houses to BDCs

Repeat......1 to 3

1 Like

Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by oglalasioux(m): 8:08am On Jan 26
Naira will continue to lose value. Politicians don't keep their money in naira. They are the ones making dollar scarce because they pay any amount just to turn their money to dollars.

The black man can't rule himself. A race that its major export is cheap labour will surely remain backward.
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by Boldideas: 8:14am On Jan 26
Bobloco:
Tinubu is not just ferrying Lagosians common wealth in bullion vans; he has also built a two-decade-old blueprint conduit pipe connecting the coffers of the Lagos State Treasury to his personal pocket.

If your father met IGR at N300million and turned it to N20billion, you mean he will be so dull to do it for free?
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by Bobloco: 8:28am On Jan 26
Boldideas:

If your father met IGR at N300million and turned it to N20billion, you mean he will be so dull to do it for free?

Moving the IGR from N300 million to N20billion shouldn't justify ferrying the common wealth of Lagosians in bullion vans and syphoning it through a blueprint conduit pipe. This money belongs to the people and should be used to better their lives
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by Caleycash(m): 8:58am On Jan 26
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/trust-dialogue-bullion-vans-carry-money-from-govt-houses-to-bdcs-ex-deputy-gov/
@Fearurcreeator see where you suppose focus you imbecilicc fool, una rant na for small dogs, lots of you Nigerians are born stupid!
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by Mayeldah(m): 9:17am On Jan 26
Go to bus stops all over Lagos, Abuja and PH, even all over Nigeria, you will find abokis selling and buying FX. Those are the foot soldiers

This economy is been destroyed by the North, they control the parallel FX trade in Nigeria, any attempt to clean that system will be met with still opposition. They (BDCs) are also terrorism sponsors in Nigeria

The FG knows where to look and how to revive this economy but politicians are not ready to do the needful because they are the owners of these BDCs

We are not serious in this country!
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by kushme: 9:34am On Jan 26
chigo32:
That is y I hate sum of u , he is telling u what is happening in the country and u are blaming him.

My brother, "hate is a strong word oh".

Though, I share same sentiment as you concerning how some of these guys respond to issues here. No critical thinking,no thought-provoking comments, they mostly think everything should be tribal and political battle of "We vs them".
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by adaure202: 12:48pm On Jan 26
Na today? It have tayedNa today? It have tayed...
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by TruthsFM: 1:00pm On Jan 26
Chaiii Nigeria is finished
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by zoomzoom(m): 3:04pm On Jan 26
[quote author=BigBlackPreek post=128125510]Weren't you part of the system you deemed rot? And you can't even boast of any tangible development you brought to your constituency, ward or even your family house coupled with the jobless ones hovering around your envoy, nonsense.

A deputy governor is just a spare tyre and i didn't see where he exonerated himself. So, i suggest you focus on the message and make of it what you will.
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by Growing(m): 4:59pm On Jan 26
Some leaders.

SOME LEADERS?!
Re: Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar by ogbonti: 5:45pm On Jan 26
gabbytabby:
Liars and saboteurs. I don’t know why you people are like this. When they pick up now to show evidence

pick who up? I am an American and I live in a civilized society - I am not under the bondage, s-hole, zoo and circus you call a country grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo / Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. / Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.