Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians (21593 Views)

You Are Ruining Your Car If You Are Guilty Of Any Of The Following / Your Motor Guru Is Here! Ask Your Questions... / 5 Things You Shouldn’t Do When Driving A Manual Transmission Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians by tunary(m): 12:01pm On Jan 26
Ok
Re: You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:01pm On Jan 26
Bvg
Re: You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians by TGM2015: 12:01pm On Jan 26
Not applicable in Lagos

1 Like

Re: You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians by tollyboy5(m): 12:02pm On Jan 26
Rubbish Talk
Re: You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians by Blitzking: 12:02pm On Jan 26
Truths9ja:
You shouldn’t own a car, if you are a house tenant — Financial expert advice Young Nigerians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rYuj4xBYnU?si=GMq9TnQ9jcPteTmz
Rubbish talk!!!

1 Like

Re: You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians by marlow1962(m): 12:03pm On Jan 26
PinkNature:
Financial guru?

Can't you see how her refrigerator and handbags are all in the same position?
Financial guru wer no fit buy giant 60 OX, lol Nigerians are so funny

1 Like

Re: You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians by Subonbon(m): 12:03pm On Jan 26
See face!!
Re: You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians by Miyachi: 12:04pm On Jan 26
Financial experts giving one-size-fits-all advice.

A car is not a luxury item (usually). In a country like Nigeria with poor transportation infrastructure, if you have the means, please do get a car. Wether or not you're a tenant is not a precondition.

9 Likes

Re: You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians by khalids: 12:04pm On Jan 26
It's like social media...just gave all manners of dummies platform to be talking

5 Likes

Re: You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians by obatreasure: 12:04pm On Jan 26
Me wey get 2 cars as a tenant, before I build my own. One of my tenants dey use car now sef

6 Likes

Re: You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians by Hezmatosky: 12:04pm On Jan 26
If e beta for somebody he go dey think say others na mumu. Uwa gali onye odika oje beh oliseh gbala nmanya. So if i have to travel to Asaba with my 5 kids and wife make i go pay almost 200k going and coming or a million plus for flight abi?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians by Perseverance127: 12:06pm On Jan 26
She has a valid point.

2 Likes

Re: You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians by ednut1(m): 12:09pm On Jan 26
Quack guru
Re: You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:10pm On Jan 26
Impending rental increase Safety measures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians by mastermaestro(m): 12:11pm On Jan 26
On social media, every fool is an expert. sad
Re: You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians by adecz: 12:11pm On Jan 26
It's only in Nigeria that owning a
car has become a luxury..

Next thing, somebody will come up
and tell us that due to high cost of
electricity, you shouldn't own a deep freezer
unless it's for bizness of selling minerals,
yoghurt, ice creeam🍦other beverages
or frozen foods.

APC has totally degraded our quality of
life..

Meanwhile, I welcome my good self
back to NL...😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians by Free2Fly: 12:12pm On Jan 26
PinkNature:
Financial guru?

How's that a problem?
Re: You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians by Nice2023(m): 12:13pm On Jan 26
Me wey get two cars nko...wetin I go come do then.

Rubbish nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians by mastermaestro(m): 12:13pm On Jan 26
khalids:
It's like social media...just gave all manners of dummies platform to be talking

Honestly, social media is a cheap place to claim expertise.

1 Like

Re: You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians by Chummynoni(m): 12:14pm On Jan 26
Nigerians with abusing words. What is financial guru in this lady now? Although she has a point but this lady i am seeing is far from being a financial guru

4 Likes

Re: You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians by Faposky95: 12:14pm On Jan 26
DWJOBScom:
I agree
Some even buy 20m car while a tenant

Poverty..or should I say financial ignorance is a world wide menene......
The owners of Google are still tenants.....
You think having that property gives you financial freedom...?!
Think hard and again.........
I'd prefer to be a life long tenants if you ask me.....
Still have my property that I hate to live in.....
Wat about that....?
Re: You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians by blacktolu: 12:14pm On Jan 26
It is very important for one to be mobile,irrespective of whether you are a tenant or landlord, Mobility is a necessity and not a luxury. Even for safety look at the number of people that enter one chance on a daily basis.

5 Likes

Re: You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians by solmusdesigns: 12:18pm On Jan 26
sad

As silly as it sounds, a car is a necessity for a family man even if you don't have a house

2 Likes

Re: You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians by Heyzee5: 12:19pm On Jan 26
PinkNature:
Financial guru?

Pls can you explain further?
Re: You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians by gr8child(m): 12:21pm On Jan 26
PinkNature:
Financial guru?

grin
Re: You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians by JayPeeOham: 12:22pm On Jan 26
PinkNature:
Financial guru?

As in ehn....if this one is a financial guru?

Then what do we call Dangote, Otedola, Elumelu, Funso Alakija and other Naija Billionaires in Dollars?

Abeg make person answer me ooh before I talk with dey my mind!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians by Chukwuka319(m): 12:22pm On Jan 26
Lol! When a basket brain vaginarian speaks, even a deaf would know.
Adviser whose handbags and refrigerator are located on the same side of the room,as seen in the picture.
The she goat is obviously living in a room apartment and jumps into Keke everyday, and is dishing out advice.
Only idiots will take her advice serious.
Fools speak and advertise their stupidity by what they say.
When does owning a car as a tenant,start depreciating someone's quality of life or standard of living?
Anyone who agrees with the saying of the foolish Ikpu person,has just proved that his or her education is a complete waste of time and money.
Re: You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians by drololaaof: 12:22pm On Jan 26
Truths9ja:
You shouldn’t own a car, if you are a house tenant — Financial expert advice Young Nigerians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rYuj4xBYnU?si=GMq9TnQ9jcPteTmz
Bad adviser and advise, the necessity of owing a car is more than owing a house.
The car can aid your movement to own a house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians by BloomingDale(f): 12:24pm On Jan 26
Tochi3:
..her name will tell you the extent of her brain capacity.. grin grin

..is her brain able to fathom that there are tenants who also possess landed properties & still choose to remain tenants.. dis one dey disguise as an intellectual Lady.. grin

..Na dem dem

Then she is not talking you. You should try and increase your verbal reasoning and comprehension skills.

1 Like

Re: You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians by TheBillyonaire: 12:25pm On Jan 26
Everything you own should have income generating capacity, be it houses, cars, machineries, etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians by tete7000(m): 12:25pm On Jan 26
Olodo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The 3D Printed Electric Vehicle That Has Only 57 Parts / What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? / 5 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Lagos BRT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.