Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition (26459 Views)

Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Commissioned Arrival E" Of Abuja Airport & Remodeled Gates / Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo / Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by jonadaft: 8:22am On Jan 26
embarassed
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by nothingspoil70: 8:22am On Jan 26
Eriokanmi:
I wonder what this guy is still doing there despite the obvious. He has good ideas yes, but nobody is above the law. He really disappointed many, including my humble self.
Go and remove him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by jubrilELsudan: 8:23am On Jan 26
BEST MINISTER IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA AND THE WHOLE WORLD

AS E BE SO IF THIS MAN OPEN CHURCH I GO SELL MY KIDNEYS DROP THE WHOLE MONEY AS OFFERING FOR HIM CHURCH OOOOO

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by NoSmoking: 8:23am On Jan 26
Nice one
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by 29Ade07: 8:24am On Jan 26
Please can you share the number. We need it please.
Never4getU:

Send SOS message to the minister he recently made public his channel number. I don't remember where I wrote it I would have send it
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by nedekid: 8:25am On Jan 26
Ancecoker:
I hope the extortion stops
Despite the man's seemly good efforts, the truth of the matter is that one cannot be a wolf in the morning and a sheep in the evening.
Someone that has the morale to wack close to 500m meant for humanitarian services through his briefcase company may not be able to stop corruption. He likely will create a bottleneck that officers will use to make returns back to him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by Kemadealadire(f): 8:25am On Jan 26
They should make it possible to renew or get a passport without knowing anybody at the office.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by erai30(m): 8:26am On Jan 26
Even with this information the immigration officials will still find a way to charge exorbitant prices for issuing a passport when you get to their office, after they will say it's work-chop.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by ddippset(m): 8:27am On Jan 26
I wonder why this man has not been suspended..

He is doing well he is doing well..

There are millions of qualified men and women that can do equally well and more.

He must be suspended and investigated..

Is it because he is from a certain region?
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by gabbasin: 8:28am On Jan 26
Honourable Minister said your passport will be ready 2 weeks after capturing, but a sister who went for capturing yesterday was given a date in April to come for her passport, those guys at the passport offices are not on the same page with the minister, they seem not to care about the reforms the minister is aiming at

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by DenreleDave(m): 8:30am On Jan 26
Eriokanmi:
I wonder what this guy is still doing there despite the obvious. He has good ideas yes, but nobody is above the law. He really disappointed many, including my humble self.

Yes he did wrong.

But he did what obi did yet you called obi a saint..

Answer me responsibly

Isn't this hypocrisy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by dewiseacre(m): 8:30am On Jan 26
It's ironical that most people need the Nigerian passport not because of the pride of national identity, but to leave the country!!!
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by DenreleDave(m): 8:30am On Jan 26
ddippset:
I wonder why this man has not been suspended..

He is doing well he is doing well..

There are millions of qualified men and women that can do equally well and more.

He must be suspended and investigated..

Is it because he is from a certain region?

He is not going anywhere.... Leave with that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by Obakoolex(m): 8:31am On Jan 26
Eriokanmi:
As if there's any Nigerian politician that is not corrupt. Go and remove him nah
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by forgiveness: 8:34am On Jan 26
Eriokanmi:

Which law did he break?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by forgiveness: 8:37am On Jan 26
Splashme:
So, this criminal is still walking free but Betta Edu is suspended?

Why is Gbajabiamila and Tinubu giving cover to an obvious criminal?

Tribalism is Nigeria's biggest problem.

He refused to honour CCB invitation, has not refunded the #442m fraudulently received from Ministery of Humanitarian Affairs ... yet, everywhere is silent.

Which crime did he commit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by darlingjude7: 8:42am On Jan 26
Okay
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by fredoooooo: 8:43am On Jan 26
Never4getU:

Send SOS message to the minister he recently made public his channel number. I don't remember where I wrote it I would have send it
Germany is worse , Switzerland is good, heard good things about Holland , Italy they almost turn that one to yaba market
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by Codeye(m): 8:44am On Jan 26
INTEGRITYA1:
No new conditions for getting passport were mentioned in the write up.

There is a new condition
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by seunayantokun(m): 8:44am On Jan 26
What of the fulani terrorists imported by Buhari and issued Nigeria NIN and passport?
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by ade4real2016: 8:45am On Jan 26
Wish this innovation works unlike previous systems those saddled with d responsibilities to make them never did..
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by santaclaws: 8:46am On Jan 26
WeddingParol:
He should also curb the nefarious activities of the immigration officers at Nigeria foreign missions.

Those guys are corruption and inhumane

You're right but that's one of the duties of the ministry of foreign affairs. We don't really have "immigration officers" at the embassies abroad, they're embassy staff and I know they're also corrupt... Too bad 😞
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by tete7000(m): 8:46am On Jan 26
WeddingParol:
He should also curb the nefarious activities of the immigration officers at Nigeria foreign missions.

Those guys are corruption and inhumane

Corruption has become a culture in Nigeria. Without it, many people cannot survive. So eradicating it is going to be an herculean task.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by Moikiitos: 8:47am On Jan 26
Please, if you did find it. Can you kindly post it or make public. Thanks 🙏🏾
Never4getU:

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by sunboy(m): 8:47am On Jan 26
Eriokanmi:

How did you know that you’re humble ?

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by Harni(m): 8:50am On Jan 26
Asazwalingwa:
Can one apply online?

yes
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by Ogbonna24: 8:51am On Jan 26
Working ministerI stan
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by hotseat: 8:51am On Jan 26
When it comes to key performance indicators (KPI), Minister, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo stands out as a shinning example of a performing minister in this current administration.

However, not until he clears his name of the scandalous allegations against him, he remains a thieving suspect.

We can't be carried away by his KPI!

If the authorities fail to probe his role in the alleged economic malfeasance, he would continue to be regarded as a criminal being shielded by the powers that be.

The allegation would be an albatross hanging on his neck now and forever!

Nobody is above the laws of the land!

Oga Tunji-Ojo, you dey try but go clear your name first!

@hotseat

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by FireUpNow(m): 9:04am On Jan 26
Audio
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by Jemex003: 9:11am On Jan 26
FireUpNow:
Audio

Not Video?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by deewhydoski(m): 9:16am On Jan 26
Na una dey pay 70k for 5 years passport. For here in north central na #25500 I paid as at may this year to get a 5 years valid passport
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by FireUpNow(m): 9:17am On Jan 26
Jemex003:

Not Video?

You include that as well. Can the minister control the corrupt activities of the immigration personal at the passport offices across the country if it is not audio?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan ​boycotts Presidential Prayer / Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo) / Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.