Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition (26460 Views)

Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Commissioned Arrival E" Of Abuja Airport & Remodeled Gates / Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo / Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by domDva(m): 11:17am On Jan 26
please share the number if you have ....I have things he needs to hear about urgently

Never4getU:

Send SOS message to the minister he recently made public his channel number. I don't remember where I wrote it I would have send it
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by TOYNEX(f): 11:24am On Jan 26
gasparpisciotta:
Nigeria can work if we all decide to do the right thing
The change is a collective responsibility
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by Lifted2000: 11:34am On Jan 26
No room for sabeutours for the Nigeria passport application
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by Justnation: 11:44am On Jan 26
Splashme:
So, this criminal is still walking free but Betta Edu is suspended?

Why is Gbajabiamila and Tinubu giving cover to an obvious criminal?

Tribalism is Nigeria's biggest problem.

He refused to honour CCB invitation, has not refunded the #442m fraudulently received from Ministery of Humanitarian Affairs ... yet, everywhere is silent.

This is the evil product of tribalism in Nigeria. If it is others the pressure would have been extremely high to ensure that the man is punished accordingly.

The matter must not be swept under the carpet.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by Funmilayo8: 12:06pm On Jan 26
I strongly believe that the Minister of Interior knows what’s best for Nigerians especially in terms of passport application, collection and renewal. It is our identity and also a form of security which must be protected at all cost. Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo deserves all the accolades he can get for his efforts and a job well done on the new system. It can only get better.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by ideylaff: 12:10pm On Jan 26
rotadeco27:

If I may ask , what did he do? Has he been fingered to be involved directly in the deal? Haven shown you people evidences that he resigned being the CEO and board member of the said company as far back as 2019, what else do you want. So he should close the company down because he was venting for a public post! You breed the kind of corrupt leaders that lead you, any politician that trivializes his or her original source of income for political post is set out to do nothing but loot the commonwealth, take that to the bank.
If you know how may companies sheyi is controlling for his dad you won't be saying what your saying. Donald Trump is a real estate guru before during and after he left the US presidential seat. Please leave this man alone , is the only minister that seems to be thinking outside the box.

1 . Let’s not get carried away by Politicians who lie daily, the fact that he brought a piece of unverified paper saying he resigned does not abosolve him of any wrongdoing

2. You sleep in the same house as your wife The MD of the same company you resigned from and she wins a contract for over 500 million Naira and you’re claiming you know jack about it.

3 . Did you guys not read his body language on Channels TV a mile away that he’s lied about not influencing the deal

4 . His gra gra in the interior ministry also needs to be looked at . Bn busy does not absolve him of fraud and corruption

5. He has now refused to appear at the Code of Conduct Bereau hearing which tells me the letter he brought to Channell’s TV is fake or a forged document

6. Same Bunmi Ojo of Off your mike House of Reps committe cannot be a saint

7. His real estate portfolio in Abuja is way above his wages

Let’s not use passport office work as an excuse

The guy will clean our interior ministry with deals and cronies collecting consultancy via fronts

He has a case to answer

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by bukatyne(f): 12:37pm On Jan 26
nedekid:

Despite the man's seemly good efforts, the truth of the matter is that one cannot be a wolf on the morning and a sheep in the evening.
Someone that has the morale to wack close to 500m meant for humanitarian services, through his briefcase company may not be able to stop corruption. He likely will create a bottleneck that officers will use to make returns back to him

And the entire bold, my good sir, is the genesis to revelation Nigeria's problems.

2 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by ComeToJesus: 12:55pm On Jan 26
Nothing will change.

Aregbesola did more than these and it took me 7 months to get my international passport in Festac, Lagos.

After 6 months, I had to go and pay some money for fast tracking before it came out.

E no go better for Nigerian Immigration Service. They are very useless, corrupt and wicked
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by deyplay: 12:56pm On Jan 26
Eriokanmi:
I wonder what this guy is still doing there despite the obvious. He has good ideas yes, but nobody is above the law. He really disappointed many, including my humble self.
you should replace him then.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by zedegit: 1:39pm On Jan 26
WeddingParol:
He should also curb the nefarious activities of the immigration officers at Nigeria foreign missions.

Those guys are corruption and inhumane

He tell you say he no corrupt?
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by JayPeeOham: 1:59pm On Jan 26
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by StarRida: 2:43pm On Jan 26
Why is this guy still parading his self as a minister after been indicated with stealing from government coffer and his co associates have been relinquished of thier appointment what's stopping his
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by Sleekfingers: 2:52pm On Jan 26
Wahala for who dey use Nigerian passport
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by BABANGBALI: 10:36pm On Jan 26
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by BABANGBALI: 10:37pm On Jan 26
JayPeeOham:

So, where are the new conditions?
I no see am o

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by tunde1200(m): 7:27am On Jan 27
Nigerian people turn everything into tribal war.
How do we move forward?
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by marvrick: 4:42pm On Jan 27
tunde1200:

https://thenationonlineng.net/fg-explains-new-conditions-for-passport-acquisition/

It is people like this that we need in all of our government parastatals and agencies. People that recognize the clog in the wheels of a system and do their best to unclog it. Kudos my man. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by revolt(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28
TopBanter:

You were unlucky to have applied under the worthless Aregbesola. Got my passport, start to finish, in a few weeks under the current minister of interior.

Still, yours should fall under backlog approved for urgent clearing. Check aggressively with the passport office you used.

How do I do that. They came to my city chicago and there's no passport office in chicago. I have tried to reach them by phone. No official US contact line (weird).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC / Alex Badeh Killing: Police Arrest Five Suspects / 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.