Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

I Heard If You Join Ogboni - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Heard If You Join Ogboni (3132 Views)

I Heard My Canadian White Housemate Having Sex / Oba Of Lagos Staff Of Office Retrieved By Ogboni Cult. / How I Celebrated When I Heard My Babe Was Pregnant - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Heard If You Join Ogboni by whippersnapper(m): 2:00pm On Jan 27
Anny69:
What has being a member of a holy society done for you?
it has given him enough people of mind and ease
Re: I Heard If You Join Ogboni by maivd: 2:32pm On Jan 27
emperor4love:
Dis ppl are sect and frat,nothing like all dis shit...dis is to instigate fear in u...u fit join ogboni make u dey poor like church rat,dis are frat that insight moral like amorc that is school of thought and enlightenment to make you a better being nd things around you,shaping ur life to achieve ur earthly purpose and liv a fulfil life y on earth transition
Wake up,ogboni is far from what you are describing. They are men of the underworld money is just an aspect of the secret cult.

1 Like

Re: I Heard If You Join Ogboni by BigDickProblems: 3:02pm On Jan 27
Re: I Heard If You Join Ogboni by BigDickProblems: 3:26pm On Jan 27
Ilamina:
undecided thats discouraging , I am not weird

I want my death as easy as possible

That's why they said dont join ogboni or commit suicide, so you will have a free of mind. . and not worrying about ogboni taking your body parts

Sorry about that, but are you a Nigerian?
Re: I Heard If You Join Ogboni by Ilamina(f): 3:28pm On Jan 27
BigDickProblems:

Sorry about that, but are you a Nigerian?
yea
Re: I Heard If You Join Ogboni by Anny69: 3:42pm On Jan 27
whippersnapper:
it has given him enough people of mind and ease
I didn't ask you. He'd answer himself.
Re: I Heard If You Join Ogboni by JOACHINpedro: 3:43pm On Jan 27
Ilamina:
portharcourt
That's cool. I like your personality.
You're free, but you take life too serious and care so much about people's opinion.
If I was in port, would have loved to hang out with you. You seem interesting
Re: I Heard If You Join Ogboni by sharpwriter(m): 4:03pm On Jan 27
If you're ogboni member here that is rich even in this harsh economy, I need your help, juz message me wink grin
Re: I Heard If You Join Ogboni by sharpwriter(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27
Anny69:
What has being a member of a holy society done for you?
Are you a member ni?
Re: I Heard If You Join Ogboni by honour7: 4:23pm On Jan 27
Odin13:

Just that freedom is expensive.. Na person wey Lose am dey know it’s worth
This your last statement is profound. Loss your freedom first, you will know the money you are looking for is nothing.

2 Likes

Re: I Heard If You Join Ogboni by BigDickProblems: 5:44pm On Jan 27
Ilamina:
yea

Raised and brought up in Nigeria?
Re: I Heard If You Join Ogboni by Ilamina(f): 6:32pm On Jan 27
BigDickProblems:

Raised and brought up in Nigeria?
aren't you Nigerian

Don't I sound Nigerian

Born in the uk
Lived in Nigeria most of my youth

Moved to north America for university and lived for 17 years
Now I am back for good
Re: I Heard If You Join Ogboni by Anny69: 9:29pm On Jan 27
sharpwriter:

Are you a member ni?
Why do you think I am?
Re: I Heard If You Join Ogboni by sharpwriter(m): 10:02pm On Jan 27
Anny69:
Why do you think I am?
Just asking baby
Re: I Heard If You Join Ogboni by Anny69: 10:04pm On Jan 27
sharpwriter:

Just asking baby
Okay.
Re: I Heard If You Join Ogboni by dkidd: 4:07pm On Jan 28
Odin13:
The dead knows nothing of the living... wetin you wan carry that part do? Wen e go decay rotten turn sand grin

If na your fear be that... e no real

Knack Ogboni and enjoy... you think Asiwaju cares on top this?
Lol.. Ogboni doesn't make u enjoy. Its just like any fraternity only its more dark, tied to certain ancient beliefs and still not powerful ( at least not now) the only way u can make money as an ogboni is by fraternizing with those in positions of power who are members. How u go about it is ur business. Your ability to succeed in life doesn't matter to being a member but who are ur caucus, inner circle etc. Unlike freemasonry where u are already highly profiled over a period of time even before given admission. You must meet a certain societal standard. Ogboni admits all dregs of society from bus drivers to plumbers, electricians, brick layers, native doctors, common dirty witches and wizards, illiterates, market women and what have u. A lot of people have made stupid decisions in joining only to discover later they wasted their time and its then they begin to resort to diabolical means and rituals from the dregs of the society who are members amd not necessarily the ogboni itself. Hence dragging the already soiled name into more abyss. Ogboni will never make u rich, wealthy or influential. Know this and know ✌

1 Like

Re: I Heard If You Join Ogboni by FreeIgboho: 4:19pm On Jan 28
dkidd:

Lol.. Ogboni doesn't make u enjoy. Its just like any fraternity only its more dark, tied to certain ancient beliefs and still not powerful ( at least not now) the only way u can make money as an ogboni is by fraternizing with those in positions of power who are members. How u go about it is ur business. Your ability to succeed in life doesn't matter to being a member but who are ur caucus, inner circle etc. Unlike freemasonry where u are already highly profiled over a period of time even before given admission wink. You must meet a certain societal standard. Ogboni admits all dregs of society from bus drivers wink wink[s][/s] wink winkto plumbers, electricians, brick layers, native doctors, common dirty witches and wizards, illiterates, market women and what have u. A lot of people have made stupid decisions in joining only to discover later they wasted their time and its then winkthey begin to resort to diabolical means and rituals from the dregs of the society who are members amd not necessarily the ogboni itself. Hence dragging the already soiled name into more abyss. Ogboni will never make u rich, wealthy or influential. Know this and know ✌

Bros I dey look you with one eye o…
How u take know all this??
wink
Re: I Heard If You Join Ogboni by dkidd: 4:20pm On Jan 28
FreeIgboho:

Bros I dey look you with one eye o…
How u take know all this??
wink

Lol we learn as we go

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies - Give Up Your Panties ? / Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? / Nigerian Men Lack Game In Elegance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.