Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

“feeling So Much Pain” – Portable Shares Hospital Bed Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “feeling So Much Pain” – Portable Shares Hospital Bed Photos (1137 Views)

Emily Faye: Adunni Ade With Her Mother On Sick Bed (Photos) / Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) / Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“feeling So Much Pain” – Portable Shares Hospital Bed Photos by phosky(m): 5:39pm On Jan 26
“Feeling so much pain” – Portable shares hospital bed photos, expresses fear of dying young

Nigerian singer, rapper, and songwriter, Habeeb Okikiola, popularly known as Portable, has called for prayers from his hospital bed while sharing photos and messages with his fans.

In a recent post made public on his Instagram page, the Nigerian singer was seen lying on a hospital bed, with the photo carrying a short note. Eyes Of Lagos reports,
"Feeling so much pain" - Portable shares hospital bed photos, expresses fear of dying young
Nigerian singer, Portable.

The note read: “Feeling so much pain right now, just need your prayers. I don’t want to die young.”

He continued: “Why do they want me to fall? If you spoil me for those who love me, you will die young. Surrounded by haters, with no one to cover me but God. SOS, save your soul.”

The post was followed by a video showing the bandaged leg of the singer, from an injury he allegedly sustained in a recent altercation with yet-to-be-identified persons.

The video was captioned: “Evil people want to see me fall, thank God, man is not God.”

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/01/26/feeling-so-much-pain-portable-shares-hospital-bed-photos-expresses-fear-of-dying-young/

cc: fynestboi, missyb3 , mynd44

1 Like

Re: “feeling So Much Pain” – Portable Shares Hospital Bed Photos by OBTOREPA(m): 6:22pm On Jan 26
Is this UK or Ajegule?

7 Likes

Re: “feeling So Much Pain” – Portable Shares Hospital Bed Photos by Chicagograduate(m): 6:27pm On Jan 26
Don't mess with MC oluomo.He got federal government backing to do you anyhow.
Re: “feeling So Much Pain” – Portable Shares Hospital Bed Photos by superCleanworks(m): 6:36pm On Jan 26
This guy sha
Re: “feeling So Much Pain” – Portable Shares Hospital Bed Photos by finallybusy: 6:45pm On Jan 26
He has children to watch grow. Make he continue dey play, he fit no see thirty at the rate he dey go.

1 Like

Re: “feeling So Much Pain” – Portable Shares Hospital Bed Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 6:54pm On Jan 26
shocked

"A cheating spouse is like sour soup, the only way to handle one is to discard it.
While it is okay to grieve over the discovery and loss, attempts to salvage or retain hold of it will only cost you peace, resources and sometimes, your life"

These were the only words my great grandfather told my grandfather when he found out that my grandmother was cheating on him. (Come to think of it, my father may have been a bastaard).

By the way, which wise man fights over a baby he has not ran a paternity test on?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: “feeling So Much Pain” – Portable Shares Hospital Bed Photos by kokoA(m): 7:00pm On Jan 26
Substance abuse I guess.

1 Like

Re: “feeling So Much Pain” – Portable Shares Hospital Bed Photos by ecolime(m): 7:08pm On Jan 26
Feeling pains.

Wetin make we come do?

1 Like

Re: “feeling So Much Pain” – Portable Shares Hospital Bed Photos by tojahh(m): 10:33pm On Jan 26
Oga sell your Benz make you go abroad go treat your pain.

No dey shout here

1 Like

Re: “feeling So Much Pain” – Portable Shares Hospital Bed Photos by YorubaKing: 5:47am On Jan 27
So on top all the $$ he claims to have, na dis kain hospital dispensary him come. cheesy

1 Like

Re: “feeling So Much Pain” – Portable Shares Hospital Bed Photos by APOPTOSIS: 7:50am On Jan 27
Is this a Hospital or a Prison?
It appears Mortuaries now look better.
Looks like someone restrained in a mental home fortified with iron bars.
Re: “feeling So Much Pain” – Portable Shares Hospital Bed Photos by PinkNature: 9:28am On Jan 27
This guy keeps behaving like a hoodlum. You've already started making money, code yourself and gather the bag on the low.
Re: “feeling So Much Pain” – Portable Shares Hospital Bed Photos by PinkNature: 9:30am On Jan 27
Needless to say that this might be another clout chasing expedition of his.

Times without number, Portable has proven to live and die for the clout.

1 Like

Re: “feeling So Much Pain” – Portable Shares Hospital Bed Photos by christejames(m): 2:19pm On Jan 27
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"A cheating spouse is like sour soup, the only way to handle one is to discard it.
While it is okay to grieve over the discovery and loss, attempts to salvage or retain hold of it will only cost you peace, resources and sometimes, your life"

These were the only words my great grandfather told my grandfather when he found out that my grandmother was cheating on him. (Come to think of it, my father may have been a bastaard).

By the way, which wise man fights over a baby he has not ran a paternity test on?

Your comment is always full of realism grin
Re: “feeling So Much Pain” – Portable Shares Hospital Bed Photos by mytime24(f): 3:46pm On Jan 27
Na who him fight cool

This guy surround himself with too many enemies
Re: “feeling So Much Pain” – Portable Shares Hospital Bed Photos by SAMBARRY: 7:26pm On Jan 27
Portable first of all stop being lousy,Razz, ghetto and all over the place.you don get money now so clean up and stop the substance abuse.learn from majek fashek
Re: “feeling So Much Pain” – Portable Shares Hospital Bed Photos by uchaymart(m): 10:13pm On Jan 28
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The man who created sarcasm 🙌...NwaAmaikpe 👑

(1) (Reply)

Prosecutors Throw Out Claims Lindsay Lohan Stole Clothing / The Once Most Populous And Oldest Night On The Island Has Been Taken Over By The Ibru Family. I Wond / Did Plantasiun Boiz Really Break Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.