Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,770 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season (25804 Views)

Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket / Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? / Osimhen To Arrive In Italy For Napoli Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by DeZoro(m): 8:23pm On Jan 26
Chelsea
Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by khattab02: 8:25pm On Jan 26
For how much? undecided
Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by Deogratiasfx: 8:25pm On Jan 26
dannyspeejay:
Make Una leave am make e bring Afcon come house first

Which AFCON?

2 Likes

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by sexiestharam(f): 8:26pm On Jan 26
I don't understand the hype about Osimhen o. Or is It that they have used jazz on him? He plays rubbish with the Super Eagles and it hurts me.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by DaddysirburyDSB: 8:26pm On Jan 26
[b][/b]
Wawelexy:
He needs to join a club where they can rely on him as their standing 9... Madrid won't respect him that much, ask Hazard....

I advise him to go be the next Didier of Chelsea....

U correct
Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by Connected1: 8:27pm On Jan 26
HarryGleb:
Overrated.
Na hate wan finish you so.

Support your own brother, even the Great Ronaldo misses chances too.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by Angelfrost(m): 8:28pm On Jan 26
Real Madrid is not interested... In the absence of Mbappe, they will make do with Haaland.

Even PSG will only take him as a last resort.

That leaves Chelsea (United won't cough out any outrageous amount for an African striker).

2 Likes

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by Osabobo(m): 8:30pm On Jan 26
He will move to PSG while Mbappe to R. Madrid

1 Like

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by Glimpsetv: 8:30pm On Jan 26
Ok
Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by Angelfrost(m): 8:30pm On Jan 26
Wawelexy:
He needs to join a club where they can rely on him as their standing 9... Madrid won't respect him that much, ask Hazard....

Chelsea will likely never get another Mourinho or Drogba... At least not anytime soon.

The No. 9 curse will likely follow Osimhen there.

If Mbappe leaves, he should take up PSG instead.

1 Like

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by dannyspeejay(m): 8:31pm On Jan 26
Na me you sight
Deogratiasfx:

Which AFCON?
Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by thesicilian: 8:32pm On Jan 26
He needs to join an attacking team where he can get plenty of assists. So that rules out Man U and Chelsea. Man City already has Harland so he should go to either Liverpool or arsenal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by dafeoroyo: 8:33pm On Jan 26
He won go disgrace himself, overrated striker

3 Likes

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by aniblue(m): 8:34pm On Jan 26
He'll have more impact , relevance and goals in Chelsea than Madrid....tho he'll win more trophies in madrid, but they won't respect him , ask Eden Hazard.... moreover, he's black., Ask Vinicius jnr

5 Likes

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by tuzle(m): 8:36pm On Jan 26
Wawelexy:

hazard isn't a striker and Madrid doesn't have that killer striker for now, so it isn't a bad option. If joselu can start for Madrid why can't osihemen. Except they sign mbappe sha then I will say no. He should ignore psg with all his strength that team won't win anything except league 1
Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by blesboi(m): 8:41pm On Jan 26
cancel Madrid ... after u play Lille you will still go bak french league 1

1 Like

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by Tranquility2345: 8:41pm On Jan 26
Capernum:
The guy is average. He's not fit for Madrid. Someone that can squander several changes. He's ratio is not outstanding. Madird bawo? He can do to psg sha. Or Arsenal.

He’s not even good enough for PSG and Arsenal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by Glimpsetv: 8:43pm On Jan 26
Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by femi4: 8:50pm On Jan 26
HonNL:

Ben Jacobs
He will flop in Madrid

1 Like

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by vickthourh(m): 8:51pm On Jan 26
Arsenal will be the best, Chelsea also will do but
No go man U ooo.. Na my club wey I support but dem be f, up
Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by spy24(m): 8:53pm On Jan 26
DadaStephen1:
WHY?

Madrid is a very selective club
Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by GreatAchiever1: 8:53pm On Jan 26
As a madrid fan I reject Osimhen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by sheldonbbt: 8:54pm On Jan 26
Capernum:
The guy is average. He's not fit for Madrid. Someone that can squander several changes. He's ratio is not outstanding. Madird bawo? He can do to psg sha. Or Arsenal.

Please please! Not Arsenal.
Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by Rahkman: 8:59pm On Jan 26
Afcon really exposed this scam

3 Likes

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:59pm On Jan 26
Capernum:
you don't know anything about football.. Eto Dem some afcon na two goals Dem score.. international soccer is different from club football..
Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by Kizito1955: 9:00pm On Jan 26
Ok no problem
Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by AZControversial(m): 9:02pm On Jan 26
sad

Abeg no come Madrid ooo.

1 Like

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by BABANGBALI: 9:02pm On Jan 26
The end of a career

1 Like

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by BABANGBALI: 9:03pm On Jan 26
vickthourh:
Arsenal will be the best, Chelsea also will do but
No go man U ooo.. Na my club wey I support but dem be f, up
we don't even want him

1 Like

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by completeskills: 9:05pm On Jan 26
Really? Why then was he blabbing when that his teammate agent said the same thing ?
He should have just kept quiet.
Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by wunmi590(m): 9:15pm On Jan 26
Wawelexy:

Says who?

You can't compare hazard, hazard siruation was worse, he wasn't able to gel with the team, due to his consistent injury problem...

It will be difficult for an injury prone player to feature in first eleven, because it will always be spoiling their formation..

He plays today and tomorrow he's back to injury, so formations will scatter...

Reason why oshimen can't play in Real madrid for now is because of the possible coming of mbappe, if not, he's on same level or if not even better than our current pointer 9 which is Joselu, and I'm not seeing Joselu being permanent as he's on loan with us, once mbappe comes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obituary: Burial Poster Of Christian Jacob / Real Madrid Signs Ferland Mendy / Round 4 Draws Of The Fa Cup In Full

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.