Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season (25807 Views)

Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket / Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? / Osimhen To Arrive In Italy For Napoli Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by Duru009(m): 9:16pm On Jan 26
He will be a flop in Real Madrid because they hardly respect black players no matter your achievement......

EPL will be a good place for him.....

1 Like

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by AngelicBeing: 9:17pm On Jan 26
Therepentant:
I have nothing to say, maybe the commenter below have something meaningful
Murinho says the same thing shocked

1 Like

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by Pimine: 9:26pm On Jan 26
Wawelexy:
He needs to join a club where they can rely on him as their standing 9... Madrid won't respect him that much, ask Hazard....

I advise him to go be the next Didier of Chelsea....
Wicked advice. Chelsea is where strikers go to die.
Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by obaidan: 9:29pm On Jan 26
Since Mbape to Madrid is as good as settled, then PSG looks more like it.
Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by porthouse7(f): 9:48pm On Jan 26
Wawelexy:
He needs to join a club where they can rely on him as their standing 9... Madrid won't respect him that much, ask Hazard....

Chelsea is gone
Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 9:49pm On Jan 26
Real Madrid don't buy average players
Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by Anijay1212(m): 9:55pm On Jan 26
grin grin grin
Image123:
His next move better be to win the Nation's Cup. undecided
Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by Blazebond(m): 10:07pm On Jan 26
Osihmen is just a goal scorer,he is nothing without a good midfield.

2 Likes

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by updatechange(m): 10:17pm On Jan 26
spy24:
Remove Madrid... It's either epl or psg
Real is a better move than PSG
Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by ZiktotheWorld: 10:21pm On Jan 26
Come home Boy

Emirates is your home!! grin cheesy

We await your arrival

1 Like

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by tojahh(m): 10:31pm On Jan 26
Abeg make he go EPL. He's not Madrid quality.

The boy is overrated to say the truth.

1 Like

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by BALLOSKI: 10:48pm On Jan 26
Wawelexy:

Chelsea bawo? If Madrid is relying on Bellingham, what do you think they'd do with Osimhen?

So Osimhen is in a better position, if he joins Madrid.

1 Like

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by ComeToJesus: 10:49pm On Jan 26
Wawelexy:

The current Chelsea will mess his style up. Enyimba will drill the current Chelsea and make them beg..

Arsenal or Man City is it..

1 Like

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by Princezibk: 11:12pm On Jan 26
abobote:
Man United better don't go there, Oshimen is overrated
You’re sick ! Even your balon d’or winners sometimes miss begging chance or loose form …

I know you want to berate him due to the ongoing Afcon misses but trust me he remains one of the best poachers in the world presently…

2 Likes

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by MT: 11:16pm On Jan 26
Buying Oshimen is like buying a "night meat".

I pity the unfortunate club ahead grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by ogbonti: 11:34pm On Jan 26
kasim155:
Let him go to either Madrid or PSG.

except MBAPPE is leaving - if not he will just be another ANGEL DI MARIA at PSG - a fringe player - not a good move

he should go to chelsea - his style is well suited for the EPL - Long thrust with creative midfielders grin

1 Like

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by Gboom: 11:34pm On Jan 26
HarryGleb:
Overrated.
Hatred.
Wetin you sabi when we never heard ya name

1 Like

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by Shimbo96(m): 11:36pm On Jan 26
Wawelexy:

you be Chelsea fans? I dey with you 😍
Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by dododawa1: 11:37pm On Jan 26
Isheri Osun, ijegun,lkotun , ijedodo and ABARANJE

Den of DARKNESS

1 Like

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by H2ho(m): 11:41pm On Jan 26
We need him in Eyinba angry
Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by AreaFada2: 12:31am On Jan 27
thesicilian:
He needs to join an attacking team where he can get plenty of assists. So that rules out Man U and Chelsea. Man City already has Harland so he should go to either Liverpool or arsenal
Agba baller!

You sabi the game. He needs a high pressing club with deft wingers to supply many balls.

Because he's not as clinical in front of goal like Harland or old Benzema, high ball numbers will help him to score 15 to 20 goals a season. And maybe minimum 10 assists too.

I predicted Klopp and Sallah leaving LFC by end of the season although I thought Sallah would be about 90% and Klopp maybe 60% likely to go.

LFC strike force is a bit congest right now but when Sallah leaves, Osimhen will slot in well. Arsenal could also do with an out and out striker.

If he wants comfort zone football, then PSG.

2 Likes

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by AreaFada2: 12:46am On Jan 27
dododawa1:
Isheri Osun, ijegun,lkotun , ijedodo and ABARANJE

Den of DARKNESS

Are these juju shrines or what? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wait oh, why is it that Ikotun customary court always hears orisirisi cases?

"Man seeks divorce after catching wife in hotel with vulcanizer", "Woman seeks divorce after catching hubby with bole and epa seller".

Even one funny magazine always reports funny things about Ikotun. "Woman dies during marathon sex with husband's best friend in a hotel".

Na only dem waka come? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by Sleekfingers: 12:53am On Jan 27
YinkaOlusesi16:
I want him to Join Madrid.

And his football career will be over.....
Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by mayor1814: 12:55am On Jan 27
After leaving Napoli, I know this guy go too blast Napoli, he go vex grin

1 Like

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by Sleekfingers: 12:56am On Jan 27
dannyspeejay:
Make Una leave am make e bring Afcon come house first

The same Osimen that is jumping like Antelope in this Afcon?

Go and watch Rashidi Yekini, Drogba, Eto, and Yaya Afcon participation

1 Like

Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by Sleekfingers: 12:57am On Jan 27
Deogratiasfx:

Which AFCON?

The next Afcon....
Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by Sleekfingers: 12:58am On Jan 27
Rahkman:
Afcon really exposed this scam

😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by spy24(m): 1:04am On Jan 27
updatechange:
Real is a better move than PSG

Yes but real won't sign osimhen that's what I meant
Re: Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season by Chinedumejoooo: 2:09am On Jan 27
Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Madrid Signs Ferland Mendy / Round 4 Draws Of The Fa Cup In Full / Kelechi Iheanacho To Sign For Manchester City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.