Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje (17371 Views)

Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC / Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu / I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by TUANKU(m): 12:06am On Jan 27
Femisol:
I see Yusuf joining eventually otherwise he will be frustrated by the central government . So if you can negotiate why did you go to court to waste huge legal fees grin

I really pity the followers of these politicians

Don’t ever die in their war grin
Frustrated by the central government? How?
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by AbujaLagos: 5:51am On Jan 27
Eriokanmi:
Fear don dey catch am
omoh na trick and tactics
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by lawrenzooo: 6:10am On Jan 27
Judolisco:
2 of dem go dey watch dem back... Politics na dirty game oh... See as 2 friends dey fight

So you really believe the two of them are fighting?? You never sabi naija politics be that..
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by Mikedel80: 6:14am On Jan 27
How do you teach python programming. Drop your number[1quote author=LEARNPYTHON post=128141471]It's the people that carry politicians matter for head that I always pity. Politicians are never eternal enemies. They are just competitors and they can decide to be collaborators at any time to achieve a common objective.
Wise up Nigerians !

I TEACH PYTHON PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE 👇 [/quote]
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by Mikedel80: 6:17am On Jan 27
[1quote author=LEARNPYTHON post=128141471]It's the people that carry politicians matter for head that I always pity. Politicians are never eternal enemies. They are just competitors and they can decide to be collaborators at any time to achieve a common objective.
Wise up Nigerians !

I TEACH PYTHON PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE 👇 [/quote]
How do you teach your python programming class
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by Ceenaija(m): 6:20am On Jan 27
You want to use kwankwaso again and dump hilm . Selfishman
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by nicason(m): 7:16am On Jan 27
Oh Tinubu the master game player kwakwasiyya movement n their master means a lot to him Gandollar na small boy.
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by HRMK: 8:01am On Jan 27
at what hour?belated! these politicians are comedians!!
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by Judolisco(m): 9:26am On Jan 27
lawrenzooo:

So you really believe the two of them are fighting?? You never sabi naija politics be that..
baba dem dey fight oh.... 4get dat level
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by Mummiesboy: 10:38am On Jan 27
Gandollar don the use style dey beg
That throne for Kano Sanusi must collect am back
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by oladotun5a: 11:47am On Jan 27
The writing is very clear on the wall:Tinubu will rather work with Kwankwaso who has Kano in the bag instead of a liability.The writing is very clear on the wall:Tinubu will rather work with Kwankwaso who has Kano in the bag instead of a liability....
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by Charly68: 2:23pm On Jan 27
Politicians arent shameless ,they network..if we do that as a nation, peace would have bern attainable.. it is a good way to go.
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by Femisol(m): 7:18pm On Jan 27
Being in the same party as the central government helps reduce bureaucracy
TUANKU:

Frustrated by the central government? How?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayade's Attempt To Change Cross River Logo Meets Funny Reactions / Governorship Election: Ekiti APC Screens 30 Aspirants, Gives Verdict / APC Targets North-west, South-west For Bulk Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.