Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Minister Of Power Is The Worst Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Of Power Is The Worst Minister (1947 Views)

Enugu Minister Uche Nnaji Emerges The Worst Minister Under Tinubu So Far / Ebenezer Babatope: Trump Impeachment, Lesson To Leaders That Power Is Transient / Solomon Dalong, The Worst Minister In Buhari's Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minister Of Power Is The Worst Minister by tollyboy5(m): 9:23pm On Jan 26
I've not heard or seen any result from the minister of power apart from his meeting with other politicians to increase personal power.

The nation is in darkness, we survived Fashola darkness, this one might be worst compared to fashola

3 Likes

Re: Minister Of Power Is The Worst Minister by Floky215: 9:32pm On Jan 26
What about the minister who travelled to Kenya to go a look at Lion...!!?

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Power Is The Worst Minister by Missgreg0: 9:40pm On Jan 26
Okay?
Re: Minister Of Power Is The Worst Minister by dododawa1: 11:36pm On Jan 26
Isheri Osun, ijegun,lkotun , ijedodo and ABARANJE

Den of DARKNESS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Power Is The Worst Minister by kokoA(m): 11:43pm On Jan 26
Apart from the interior, FCT, Works, Gas, the rest ministers are clueless.

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Power Is The Worst Minister by BALLOSKI: 11:51pm On Jan 26
Sad! Adelabu should use this position to make himself a sellable candidate to the Oyo people. I'm sure he's still interested in becoming the governor of that state. His performance here might kill that dream.

Tinubu didn't want power to actually improve, that's why he played into the hands of some hawks and schemed El-rufai out of his cabinet.

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Power Is The Worst Minister by aribisala0(m): 12:03am On Jan 27
tollyboy5:
I've not heard or seen any result from the minister of power apart from his meeting with other politicians to increase personal power.

The nation is in darkness, we survived Fashola darkness, this one might be worst compared to fashola
The problem is many of you talk ignorantly without informing yourself properly of either the law or reality on ground

What is the function of the Ministry of Power in your understanding?

Yes we have a power problem

The Minister of Power has no power to do anything

Based on legislation passed under Jonathan before he left office power is effectively privatised
Like Mobile Telephony
Let me quote Fashola

Since Privatization took place, one of the things that have happened is that the size of the Ministry of Power shrank significantly”.

“I think our staff strength before I came was in the region of 15,000 and all of that is now less than a thousand people

If you don't know What the legal or lawful function of the Ministry is how can you criticize

States can now generate and distribute
Let all the states sort themselves out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Power Is The Worst Minister by Validated: 12:30am On Jan 27
aribisala0:

The problem is many of you talk ignorantly without informing yourself properly of either the law or reality on ground

Based on legislation passed under Jonathan before he left office power is effectively privatised
Like Mobile Telephony
Let me quote Fashola

Since Privatization took place, one of the things that have happened is that the size of the Ministry of Power shrank significantly”.

“I think our staff strength before I came was in the region of 15,000 and all of that is now less than a thousand people

If you don't known What the legal or lawful function of the Ministry Jehovah you criticize

Sir, GSM is also privatized, yet there is telephony and communication ministry is active. A failure is a failure! Power is privatized in other jurisdictions yet they have constant power supply. The day a minister enforces penalty for power outages, and ensures all relevant clauses of the privatization agreement are enforced to the letter, the DISCOS will wake up.

7 Likes

Re: Minister Of Power Is The Worst Minister by aribisala0(m): 12:45am On Jan 27
Validated:

Sir, GSM is also privatized, yet there is telephony and communication ministry is active. A failure is a failure! Power is privatized in other jurisdictions yet they have constant power supply. The day a minister enforces penalty for power outages, and ensures all relevant clauses of the privatization agreement are enforced to the letter, the DISCOS will wake up.
you are ranting ignorantly
How much is the budget of the Power Ministry. What is that money budgeted for?
There are private mobile phone companies with some competence
The communication Minister cannot claim credit
The NEPA plants were sold to friends and cronies supervised by Jonathan and Nnaji to companies with no track record. It is a done deal
The power Minister cannot do anything about it by law and he has no budget to do so

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Power Is The Worst Minister by tollyboy5(m): 8:16am On Jan 27
aribisala0:

The NEPA plants were sold to friends and cronies supervised by Jonathan and Nnaji to companies with no track record. It is a done deal
The power Minister cannot do anything about it by law and he has no budget to do so
You can't tell me that because electricity were being privatize there is no penalty for those that don't live up to expectation.

You're just giving excuse for massive failure, by your own logic of defence for the clueless minister of power, we have to remain in darkness till the greedy inefficient lots that bought shares in electricity decides to give us light.

During the time of Buhari osibanjo came out and told us not to pay nepa bill if we don't get prepaid meter.

Just imagine what a VP was saying. And Mr Fashola could not do much because Buhari was more like a log of wood.
Now are we the ones to penalize the ineffectiveness of the distribution and generation company? Or it's government that need to sit up right and review the contract with these share holders and revoke on penalize those that don't live up to expectation.
How will you sell electricity to people that feels it's OK to live in darkness.

8 Likes

Re: Minister Of Power Is The Worst Minister by aribisala0(m): 9:53am On Jan 27
tollyboy5:

You can't tell me that because electricity were being privatize there is no penalty for those that don't live up to expectation.

You're just giving excuse for massive failure, by your own logic of defence for the clueless minister of power, we have to remain in darkness till the greedy inefficient lots that bought shares in electricity decides to give us light.

During the time of Buhari osibanjo came out and told us not to pay nepa bill if we don't get prepaid meter.

Just imagine what a VP was saying. And Mr Fashola could not do much because Buhari was more like a log of wood.
Now are we the ones to penalize the ineffectiveness of the distribution and generation company? Or it's government that need to sit up right and review the contract with these share holders and revoke on penalize those that don't live up to expectation.
How will you sell electricity to people that feels it's OK to live in darkness.
Expectation must be informed and educated
Unrealistic,illiterate or stupid expectations are for illiterate and jobless trolls
The expectation of the Minister of Power must be based on his mandate
What mandate does the Ministry of Power have in our law of 2024
Is it to generate power or to transmit it
?A ministry with less than 30 workers in every state?
What is its budget?
Clearly you have no clue what you are talking about

You cannot expect mangoes from an orange tree

So inform your self properly before making noise

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Power Is The Worst Minister by Great2017: 12:50pm On Jan 27
aribisala0:

Unrealistic,illiterate or stupid expectations are for illiterate and jobless trolls
What is its budget?

If really what you have alleged about the ministry is true, the right thing for the minister to do is to declare a state of emergency that would revitalise his ministry to meet the need of the power sector. If he is just appointed to do nothing about the challenges confronting that sector, the honourable thing to do is to resign. Power is not rocket science according to Fashola.

3 Likes

Re: Minister Of Power Is The Worst Minister by Beremx(f): 1:14pm On Jan 27
dododawa1:

Den of DARKNESS
Abaranje/Okerube have been enjoying darkness since December. Especially Okerube axis. Seems there's no solution to the problem.
Re: Minister Of Power Is The Worst Minister by PDJT: 1:22pm On Jan 27
aribisala0:

Like Mobile Telephony
Let me quote Fashola

If you don't known What the legal or lawful function of the Ministry Jehovah you criticize

-Ahaa! Making excuses for failure again? I don't envy you, you must feed your children. Don't you. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Power Is The Worst Minister by Jeyun: 2:36pm On Jan 27
dododawa1:

Den of DARKNESS
u fail to add the whole of igondo. From isheri round about to akesan, almost the whole lasu road.

Spit on them both their evil supporters.

They are still busy checking if peter obi shit is white or yellow.

Evil supporters of a failed government
Re: Minister Of Power Is The Worst Minister by aribisala0(m): 3:21pm On Jan 27
PDJT:

-Ahaa! Making excuses for failure again? I don't envy you, you must feed your children. Don't you. grin
Why do you have to bring my children into a conversation on Nairaland?
What makes you think they are your age mates?
Many of you have no manners ,no lineage ,no home training. You think everyone here is your father's coeval

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Power Is The Worst Minister by aribisala0(m): 3:23pm On Jan 27
Great2017:

If really what you have alleged about the ministry is true, the right thing for the minister to do is to declare a state of emergency that would revitalise his ministry to meet the need of the power sector. If he is just appointed to do nothing about the challenges confronting that sector, the honourable thing to do is to resign. Power is not rocket science according to Fashola.
Ministers to declare a state of emergency? With what power under which law?
You clearly do not understand the problem and cannot contribute to the solution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Power Is The Worst Minister by DMerciful(m): 4:59pm On Jan 27
The problem is not the ministers but the mandate thief, certificate forger and narcotics trafficker
aribisala0:

Like Mobile Telephony
Let me quote Fashola

Re: Minister Of Power Is The Worst Minister by DMerciful(m): 5:02pm On Jan 27
You're freaking shameless, calling Jonathan as the source of all Nigerians problems after almost 9yrs.

If they sold the power plants to friends like you alleged, are you saying they bought it to make losses?
aribisala0:

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Power Is The Worst Minister by DMerciful(m): 5:05pm On Jan 27
When you're in a hole, stop digging.

The Validated guy has taken you to the cleaners, accept his tutelage and learn.
aribisala0:

What is its budget?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Power Is The Worst Minister by aribisala0(m): 5:12pm On Jan 27
DMerciful:
When you're in a hole, stop digging.

The Validated guy has taken you to the cleaners, accept his tutelage and learn.
Your other moniker ??
What hole? what digging ?
You sound deranged and brainless
You hope to be intelligent one day but it won't happen congenitally you are limited

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Power Is The Worst Minister by aribisala0(m): 5:16pm On Jan 27
DMerciful:
You're freaking shameless, calling Jonathan as the source of all Nigerians problems after almost 9yrs.

If they sold the power plants to friends like you alleged, are you saying they bought it to make losses?
I called Jonathan as a cause of ANY problem?Where?
Please show one quote where I DID THAT
You are not only illiterate but feral like all rabid Obidients you are abusive and uncouth
You cannot comprehend simple English but go about abusing your intellectual and moral superiors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Power Is The Worst Minister by aribisala0(m): 5:18pm On Jan 27
DMerciful:
The problem is not the ministers but the mandate thief, certificate forger and narcotics trafficker
You have been foaming at the mouth for ever
First he won't get APC ticket he did and he is now president
You are inconsolably bitter that the Eboe Obi lost. That bitterness will endure for ever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Power Is The Worst Minister by DMerciful(m): 5:42pm On Jan 27
Tinubu did not win. You will not find favor if Tinubu did not genuinely win that election
aribisala0:

You have been foaming at the mouth for ever
First he won't get APC ticket he did and he is now president
You are inconsolably bitter that the Eboe Obi lost. That bitterness will ensure for ever
Re: Minister Of Power Is The Worst Minister by Great2017: 5:44pm On Jan 27
aribisala0:

Ministers to declare a state of emergency? With what power under which law?
You clearly do not understand the problem and cannot contribute to the solution

Certainly, you are really part of the problem of Nigeria. Keep making excuses for incompetence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5vmEJO0bN8

The link above shows where Wike was advised to declare a state of emergency on security.

Are those advocating for such also part of the problem or is Wike not a Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Like I said earlier, keep glorifying incompetence
Re: Minister Of Power Is The Worst Minister by DMerciful(m): 5:46pm On Jan 27
All these insults is an attempt to deflect. You were schooled on how a minister should hold players in their ministry accountable
aribisala0:

Your other moniker ??
What hope? what digging ?
You sound deranged and brainless
You hope to be intelligent one day but it won't happen congenitally you are limited

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Power Is The Worst Minister by dododawa1: 8:01pm On Jan 27
Beremx:
Abaranje/Okerube have been enjoying darkness since December. Especially Okerube axis. Seems there's no solution to the problem.
alimosho and DARKNESS
Re: Minister Of Power Is The Worst Minister by dododawa1: 8:02pm On Jan 27
Jeyun:
u fail to add the whole of igondo. From isheri round about to akesan, almost the whole lasu road.

Spit on them both their evil supporters.

They are still busy checking if peter obi shit is white or yellow.

Evil supporters of a failed government
alimosho and DARKNESS
Re: Minister Of Power Is The Worst Minister by aribisala0(m): 8:22pm On Jan 27
DMerciful:
All these insults is an attempt to deflect. Yiu were schooled on how a minister should hold players in their ministry accountable
Who is insulting.
Look at this charlatan now forming victim
You are a pathetic looked

What is the Mandate of the Ministry of power. What is the lposition of the law they
What can citizens legitimately expect from the Ministry

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Power Is The Worst Minister by aribisala0(m): 8:31pm On Jan 27
Great2017:

Certainly, you are really part of the problem of Nigeria. Keep making excuses for incompetence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5vmEJO0bN8

The link above shows where Wike was advised to declare a state of emergency on security.

Are those advocating for such also part of the problem or is Wike not a Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Like I said earlier, keep glorifying incompetence

One problem people like you have is emotionally charged interaction which beclouds your capacity to reason

If you want to blame anyone for the Power situation There is nothing wrong with that but you must educate yourself.
Under Jonathan the law was changed and the Power ministry is effectively a regulator. Nothing more.That is what your legislators signed off on. Were you asleep when that happened? From nearly 20000 staff the Ministry was reduced to under 1000 . Were you asleep?

Yes blame the president if you must ,I have no problem with that but talk with knowledge and information. Don't just rant.
Talk from an educated understanding of the job of the Minister
His Ministry is effectively a regulator but what is there to regulate?
The previous government set out a path to privatisation which is good but with hindsight was not well implemented.
Now states are free to sort out themselves which is also good but we must inform ourselves properly

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Power Is The Worst Minister by aribisala0(m): 12:07am On Jan 28
DMerciful:
Tinubu did not win. You will not find favor if Tinubu did not genuinely win that election
Amen

You will not prosper if he did

let us hear an Amen to that if it sure for you

See how bitter and twisted you are

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gsm Operators Should Adopt Anti-kidnap Device –saraki / Rebranding The First Lady - Dame Patience Jonathan / Politicians Who Lost Out In Elections Behind Boko Haram Says Solomon Lar!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.