Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,679 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Brass Petroleum And Gas Project To Be Completed By Q1 2027 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brass Petroleum And Gas Project To Be Completed By Q1 2027 (8593 Views)

Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu / Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale / Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brass Petroleum And Gas Project To Be Completed By Q1 2027 by Splashme: 8:04am On Jan 27
Ok
Re: Brass Petroleum And Gas Project To Be Completed By Q1 2027 by bayelsaowei(m): 8:04am On Jan 27
Is this a joke or what?
Re: Brass Petroleum And Gas Project To Be Completed By Q1 2027 by Oghene86: 8:08am On Jan 27
AnonPoet:

Posted by Woye1 on X(Formely called twitter)

Has construction started?
Re: Brass Petroleum And Gas Project To Be Completed By Q1 2027 by Splashme: 8:14am On Jan 27
accordadoga21:

Hehehe

God bless you patriotic Nigerians.

Ti isu Nigeria ba Jina tan, ki ni joyin lenu oo

Hehehe

Already we know the region you are from, young man.

[b]Don’t be always bitter and hateful.

Try dey appreciate good things, u no go [/b]die

Oga, which good thing kwa?

Does Thiefņubu know how that project came about?

You guys are just laughable ... clinging on every straw to hail that cocaine sniffing thief

1 Like

Re: Brass Petroleum And Gas Project To Be Completed By Q1 2027 by okechuks22: 8:27am On Jan 27
Toothless bull dogs every where
Re: Brass Petroleum And Gas Project To Be Completed By Q1 2027 by deeway200(m): 8:28am On Jan 27
2027?
Re: Brass Petroleum And Gas Project To Be Completed By Q1 2027 by Dididrumz(m): 8:35am On Jan 27
Uhm...
Re: Brass Petroleum And Gas Project To Be Completed By Q1 2027 by NADFOR: 8:55am On Jan 27
accordadoga21:
accordadoga21 post=128145249:
Good news dem go complain bad news dem go wail. Only God and probably themselves know watin dem want.

Hehehe

Hehehe

Don’t be always bitter and hateful.

Try dey appreciate good things, u no go die

Hehehe

Hehehe

accordadoga21:
Good news dem go complain bad news dem go wail. Only God and probably themselves know watin dem want.

Hehehe

Hehehe

+
Good news dem go complain bad news dem go wail. Only God and probably themselves know waytin dem want.
Re: Brass Petroleum And Gas Project To Be Completed By Q1 2027 by udemzeus(m): 9:01am On Jan 27
You can't build an economy like Nigeria utilizing oil and gas only , we need to diversify as much as possible.
Re: Brass Petroleum And Gas Project To Be Completed By Q1 2027 by flexyrule(m): 9:29am On Jan 27
There is no such project going on in Brass as confirmed by another resident in page 1.

See the original image with the correct details below....

Evwn Woye1 has since deleted the post.. But trust nairaland, it takes 72 hours for news to get here.

Re: Brass Petroleum And Gas Project To Be Completed By Q1 2027 by sulaak(m): 9:32am On Jan 27
Who and what is Brass Petroleum & Gas?

If it is the company that is called BRASS FERTILIZER & PETROCHEMICAL COMPANY (UK) LIMITED then I will not be celebrating
Re: Brass Petroleum And Gas Project To Be Completed By Q1 2027 by Kingrshd3: 9:33am On Jan 27
Obakoolex:
Brass Petroleum & Gas Project construction would be completed by Q1 2027 before general election to re-elect FG not Tinubu/ Shettima Kashim.
This funny my life🤣🤣

As in I still need to check dictionary and google to understand the meaning of that bolded 😂😆

Awọn werey

1 Like

Re: Brass Petroleum And Gas Project To Be Completed By Q1 2027 by fortunez1(m): 9:38am On Jan 27
Cool
Re: Brass Petroleum And Gas Project To Be Completed By Q1 2027 by PHAYOL81: 10:30am On Jan 27
Great one from the FG.
Re: Brass Petroleum And Gas Project To Be Completed By Q1 2027 by dannyspeejay(m): 11:47am On Jan 27
I’ll never believe
Re: Brass Petroleum And Gas Project To Be Completed By Q1 2027 by Pluviophile(f): 1:42pm On Jan 27
Where is it in Brass, because I’m from Brass and there is nothing like this

1 Like

Re: Brass Petroleum And Gas Project To Be Completed By Q1 2027 by Pluviophile(f): 1:44pm On Jan 27
sulaak:
Who and what is Brass Petroleum & Gas?

If it is the company that is called BRASS FERTILIZER & PETROCHEMICAL COMPANY (UK) LIMITED then I will not be celebrating
m

I’m from Odioama, where the BRASS FERTILIZER AND PETROCHEMICAL COMPANY is located and I can say categorically that it has been abandoned.

That’s why I want to know which of the communities in Brass this is situated

2 Likes

Re: Brass Petroleum And Gas Project To Be Completed By Q1 2027 by YhemmyBloom(m): 2:06pm On Jan 27
Yes you are right, but i feel there is still.paper work plans going on underneath.. sometimes last year they recently got oil and gas free trade licence to operate from the government
Pluviophile:
m

I’m from Odioama, where the BRASS FERTILIZER AND PETROCHEMICAL COMPANY is located and I can say categorically that it has been abandoned.

Re: Brass Petroleum And Gas Project To Be Completed By Q1 2027 by jojothaiv(m): 2:18pm On Jan 27
Brass Petroleum & Gas Project construction would be completed by Q1 2027 before general election to re-elect FG not Tinubu/ Shettima Kashim.

Hilarious but trust Nigerians, lightning can/will strike countless times and nothing will happen.
Re: Brass Petroleum And Gas Project To Be Completed By Q1 2027 by Olaideolayemi(m): 2:27pm On Jan 27
Which time did they even start self?
Re: Brass Petroleum And Gas Project To Be Completed By Q1 2027 by amandi47d: 5:48pm On Jan 27
Funny peopleFunny people...
Re: Brass Petroleum And Gas Project To Be Completed By Q1 2027 by sulaak(m): 9:24pm On Jan 27
Pluviophile:
m

I posted an investigation on BRASS FERTILIZER AND PETROCHEMICAL COMPANY in my opinion the project looks like a fraud

https://www.nairaland.com/7942829/another-p-id-corruption-making
Re: Brass Petroleum And Gas Project To Be Completed By Q1 2027 by Pluviophile(f): 7:42am On Jan 28
sulaak:

I posted an investigation on BRASS FERTILIZER AND PETROCHEMICAL COMPANY in my opinion the project looks like a fraud

https://www.nairaland.com/7942829/another-p-id-corruption-making

I also think it’s a fraud, they did land clearing and since then the project has been abandoned

1 Like

Re: Brass Petroleum And Gas Project To Be Completed By Q1 2027 by Pluviophile(f): 7:44am On Jan 28
YhemmyBloom:
Yes you are right, but i feel there is still.paper work plans going on underneath.. sometimes last year they recently got oil and gas free trade licence to operate from the government

Even if it’s paper work, where would it be located?

Let it not be another fraudulent activity like the Brass fertilizer and petrochemical company that has been abandoned and hopes of the host community dashed. It might just be a castle in the sky for the elites to embezzle funds
Re: Brass Petroleum And Gas Project To Be Completed By Q1 2027 by HRMK: 8:30am On Jan 28
at the end of this administration!who is deceiving who here?
Re: Brass Petroleum And Gas Project To Be Completed By Q1 2027 by sulaak(m): 8:36am On Jan 29
Pluviophile:

I also think it’s a fraud, they did land clearing and since then the project has been abandoned

Nigerian media are ignoring the early stage of high-level fraud; this is how the PI &grin, Mamabilla and Ajaokuta materialised corrupt foreigners with no business background working with the Nigerian government officials to defraud the country.

The Indian owner of Brass Petroleum lives not far from my house in the UK; he is an Indian man and obviously up to no good. They have seen how easy it is to get the government to sign up to bad deals, then renege on the agreement and be forced to pay enormous fines like the one below.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-11-17/how-lakshmi-mittal-s-younger-brother-got-a-massive-nigerian-bailout

I laughed when Tinubu was flying all over the world looking for investments from India and the Middle East when those countries were fleecing the gold and resources of the country.
Re: Brass Petroleum And Gas Project To Be Completed By Q1 2027 by YhemmyBloom(m): 5:47am On Jan 30
I believe sourcing for funds has been a major factor that forestalled Brass fertilizer and petrochemical( A Private Public Partnership project). Its actually long awaited but i know it will happen eventually.These major projects are all in the pipeline but when it will kickoff is the issue.
Pluviophile:

Even if it’s paper work, where would it be located?

Let it not be another fraudulent activity like the Brass fertilizer and petrochemical company that has been abandoned and hopes of the host community dashed. It might just be a castle in the sky for the elites to embezzle funds

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola To Endorse New Lagos Traffic Law Thursday / Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... / Alao Akala, Former Oyo State Gov Defects To APC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.